The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 06-21-2014, 08:23 PM   #341
Heather Breckel
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

I think EMS is insured too? So at least your stuff should be protected in the event heaven forbid something happens to them.
Heather Breckel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:35 PM   #342
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
SHould I be worried about picking these up Quickley?

Me and my Wife just got a house and are doing extensive Remodeling and have to focus on that as of right now maybe july/aug I might be able to save up the 200 for the figures if any one has any insight please PM me '

I really want these but i dont want to comeback in Aug just to have them sold out or the price jacket to 100$ a piece

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:02 AM   #343
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist

If you preorder them you won't be charged untill they are released , which is looking like sept . You have time to save up especially if they are being staggered

Honestly I recommended anyone who wants these without a doubt should probably preorder them soon

I apologize for wierd wording autocorrect on iPhone sucks

https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle

Last edited by The Boston Ninja Turtle; 06-22-2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Autocorrect on iPhone
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:03 AM   #344
Powder
So tired of this place

My guess is that these will sell out fairly quickly, given their collectible nature, high level of detail, international status, & how the NECA turtles came & went in a flash, selling for double in the aftermarket. Sooner than later would be wise, I think.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:30 AM   #345
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

So I really want to get these.
What site seems to be the best and is willing to ship to the U.S.?
I looked and it seems like the sites are all in another language.
Without sounding like a complete idiot I'd really appreciate some help!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:54 AM   #346
KingGrimlock
Thug

Ordered a set but will cancel if my local supplier confirms getting them. Great price on them, surprisingly so. Unfortunately I did see that they had the Medicom RAH Link on sale while I was ordering so they've just cost me another £80.
KingGrimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:55 AM   #347
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist

1. These are not going to sell out. Preordering is good, but Revoltech figures are always available in plenty. Even if it sold out, they'll do a second run. Prices will go down before they go up.

2. Hobby link Japan, Hobby Search and Amiami are all very reliable and trustworthy. They're all about the same. Top notch.

3. EMS shipping is super fast and worth the. Price. SAL is perfectly safe, but can be sloooooow. Of course it can also be quick. I just got a bunch of Mario Figuarts via SAL and it took about a week.

Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:15 AM   #348
sirroscoe
Thug

...aaaand preordered!
sirroscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:13 PM   #349
daviscfad
Foot Soldier

Could someone post a link to where I can buy these turtles?
daviscfad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:25 PM   #350
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

You can now order them on amiami.com
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:37 PM   #351
Heather Breckel
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

I switched my orders to Amiami since not only are they a little cheaper there, I'll save a lot in the long run in shipping since I have other things coming from Amiami those months.
Heather Breckel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:40 PM   #352
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
PRe ordered from HLJ im so excited

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:33 PM   #353
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Breckel View Post
I switched my orders to Amiami since not only are they a little cheaper there, I'll save a lot in the long run in shipping since I have other things coming from Amiami those months.
I switched too, same reasons. I have Mafex spider-man coming that month from them... lol. Nothing wrong with HLJ, so people ordering there should not worry.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:11 AM   #354
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
I switched too, same reasons. I have Mafex spider-man coming that month from them... lol. Nothing wrong with HLJ, so people ordering there should not worry.
yea im all for saving money i did the same

https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:46 AM   #355
madyankees
Hench Mutant

Amiami is cheaper but the order will be split into Sept and Oct. I suspect international shipping twice will offset any savings
madyankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:59 AM   #356
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

no you will only pay half shipping if you ship 2 and 2 but you can hold order to send them together as well, 2 got late september and the other 2 early oct relase so it will not be long time betwin them
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:43 AM   #357
madyankees
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzythebulldog View Post
no you will only pay half shipping if you ship 2 and 2 but you can hold order to send them together as well, 2 got late september and the other 2 early oct relase so it will not be long time betwin them
You mean for amiami? How do I do that?
madyankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:45 AM   #358
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

heather and zulithe have you got a confirmation mail from amiami? i only got a acknowledgment mail and dont want to cancel my order at hlj before i get it,have you cancel your orders or do you wait
Old 06-23-2014, 04:00 AM   #359
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by madyankees View Post
You mean for amiami? How do I do that?
if you want them to ship together you choose ship in same order. amiami weigh your items to deside how mutch shipping you pay.
so if 2 figs weight 1 kg then you pay fore that, and you will pay fore 2 kg fore 4 figs.
so it shoued not be a lot more to get them shipt 2 and 2 instead of all.
and rember you most likley have to pay custom fees and by shipping 2 and 2 you can go thru without paying or less, than instead off getting a big box and the custom are all over it.
the customs here take more fees whene the price is higer so i pay less custom fees with getting them 2 an 2 instead of all 4
Old 06-23-2014, 04:30 AM   #360
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

You will receive one e-mail in the format: "AmiAmi: Order Acknowledgment (Order # here)"

This is all you will get until the item payment is needed at which time they will send a payment request. An e-mail will be dispatched for this. Once you pay then they will ship very soon after, if you use EMS they could ship next business day. When I use EMS I usually get my order around 5 business days. With SAL it's around 7 to 15 (usually closer to 10) business days. Registered SAL costs a small amount more than SAL but gives you tracking. Note that the tracking is not terribly useful though, because it will stop tracking once it enters your country. Or at least it does for me. however Registered SAL provides insurance (I think up to 6000 yen), unregistered does not.

EMS is also ensured... i think 20,000 yen but that may be outdated info.

You can also check the website for the order status to make sure it is there and everything.

I live in the USA so I have never had any additional fees or problems with customs. The items get through very easily. In other countries I realize it may not be that easy. You will have to research that on your own if you are not sure.

I made TWO orders: one for Leo and Raph and one for Mikey and Don so that they will ship as soon as both sets are in stock. Yes, you can also make it to where it waits until all 4 are in stock before it ships. That is up to you. Yes, I cancelled my HLJ order to place the new orders. HLJ is good, just more expensive. They are more of a secondary source for my needs. But they are a good company and they deserve the business they get.

Last edited by Zulithe; 06-23-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Tags
japan