The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 01-19-2008, 02:53 AM   #41
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Sorry about the delay- sent you another PM!

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #42
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist

This sounds like an awesome idea. Maybe other people could come up with "choose your own adventures" too, with other characters in mind. I remember having a lot of fun with those books back in the day. I remember a favorite of mine being the "Green Slime".
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #43
Naty
Mouser

Maybe you need more help with the fic? My English is not perfect but if you need anything, I can help.
Naty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #44
Naty
Mouser

Well, how fanfic going?
Old 04-27-2008, 11:31 PM   #45
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naty View Post
Well, how fanfic going?
It's coming along. I work on it in my spare time, so it kind of depends on what else is going on as far as how much work I get done on it. It'll be done by the summer for sure, since the end is in sight. I'll post when it's ready, but don't expect it until July or August.

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader
Old 01-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #46
Naty
Mouser

*lurks around, hoping the fic will be done someday*
Old 01-20-2009, 11:21 PM   #47
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naty View Post
*lurks around, hoping the fic will be done someday*
Hey, thanks for remembering. Due to some personal and family problems that have happened this fall and winter, I haven't really worked on the fic the way I've wanted to. Believe it or not, I still plan to finish it, though, since I really enjoy working on it. It is closing in on being done and just needs for me to sit down and commit a good amount of time to it. My new goal (yes, it keeps changing as real life intervenes) is to have it done by this summer instead. Thanks for your patience and I'm very glad to see someone still anticipating this project! I'll keep you guys updated!

Preview for our next update: I did write a new Madlib, though, and have plans to add more in the near future.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:25 AM   #48
SassyGal
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
Hey, thanks for remembering. Due to some personal and family problems that have happened this fall and winter, I haven't really worked on the fic the way I've wanted to. Believe it or not, I still plan to finish it, though, since I really enjoy working on it. It is closing in on being done and just needs for me to sit down and commit a good amount of time to it. My new goal (yes, it keeps changing as real life intervenes) is to have it done by this summer instead. Thanks for your patience and I'm very glad to see someone still anticipating this project! I'll keep you guys updated!

Preview for our next update: I did write a new Madlib, though, and have plans to add more in the near future.
Aw, sweet! I love the Madlibs! And I'm glad to hear you're still working on the choose your own adventure fic. I can't wait to see how it turned out
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 AM   #49
Naty
Mouser

Yay! Good to know that such an amazing project isnt dropped!))) *sits nearby and waits patiently*