The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 01-31-2020, 08:26 AM   #1
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist

Is the Rise tmnt comic over

I am trying to figure out if the rise tmnt comic is over or not. I know they are coming out with a third trade paperback and it's being advertised as 3 out of 3. I am kinda hoping not since the villains are growing on me. #manbun4life
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:10 AM   #2
IMJ
Emperor

The only Rise book I can find on DCBS for this month's order is called "Rise of TMNT: Sound Off", and it looks like it's only a 3-issue mini-series. Additionally, it says that this was "relisted" so maybe it was late or behind?

Rise of TMNT: Sound Off at DCBS

It also looks like issue #5 of the "ongoing" series has a planned release date of February, so unless the book is late, then you might be able to assume that it's cancelled with issue #5 because there should actually already be a solicit for issue 7 or 8 by now.

So it looks like when the dust settles there will have been the 3-issue Sound Off mini-series, and six issues of an "ongoing" (LOL!) Rise series, #'s 0 - 5.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 09:47 AM   #3
funatic
Mad Scientist

The last issue of Sound Off came out a few months ago and #5 of the “ongoing” came out well before that. I’m guessing that’s all she wrote for Rise in comics until we find out if the show itself is cancelled or not.
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote