The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-11-2005, 12:28 PM   #261
ZodiacAngel
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Matt Hardy has been released alongside Rhyno, apparently he had something to do with slashing Edges' car tires at a house show
More On Matt Hardy's Release; TNA Debut; & More

Matt Hardy was scheduled to return to WWE this month after rehabbing a knee injury for the last several months. As we noted about two months ago, Hardy and Lita split up after Hardy found out from Edge's wife that Lita had been having a relationship with Edge while traveling on the road. The two split and Hardy issued some harsh words to Edge via his official website at TheMattHardy.com.

The Torch noted that Edge's rental car tires had been slashed after a WWE house show several weeks ago. Matt Hardy and friends (including Shannon Moore) were in attendance. As we noted, the two did not cross paths during the night as Edge stayed in a locker-room most of the night. This was the same night Moore was involved in a car accident on his way home.

It is not quite clear what led to Hardy's release other than WWE management may have felt there was really no way to avoid a confrontation between the two even by splitting them up and Matt fell on the lower end, star power wise.

You can pretty much put a lock on it that once Hardy's 90 day contract clause runs up, he'll be with TNA unless he chooses not to.

Piccolo: We can't give up just because things aren't the way we want them to be
~History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.~
ZodiacAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:48 PM   #262
Peanut
Second Gear

That sucks! I'm sure GK is gonna be pissed about this.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:57 PM   #263
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
That sucks! I'm sure GK is gonna be pissed about this.
Dude... You have no idea. I went surfing the web with my girlfriend earlier today and hit lords of pain and saw that text "Matt Hardy Released" I got ****in' PISSED. So did she. She's considering never watching WWE TV Again, and I'm really upset about it and may not watch RAW tonight. (Then again, part of me wants to see if Edge and Lita get torn a new asshole from the crowd)

This may just be my opinion but Matt has more wrestling talent than Edge does. Matt was also VERY over. (Even when getting jobbed off to everyone, the crowd still loved him)

I hope he goes to TNA. Atleast then we'd get to see the Hardy Boyz reunite.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 02:47 PM   #264
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Yeah, it's a shame, although this means Edge will be hated by both mediums, much like Triple H is...so if Hunter is taken out with an injury...RAW will still have a genuine moron being pushed.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:36 PM   #265
Demented Utrom
Hench Mutant

Another Raw Diva Search again ugh.The first one was bad enough.

Rhyno and Matt Hardy were released to pay for more Raw Divas this year.

Man Vince is making bad calls this year.

Raw in the summer is going to be bad again.

The first one failed nobody cared why do another one.
Demented Utrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 05:46 AM   #266
Peanut
Second Gear

Because they like to ruin fans lives, and they obviously hate good ratings.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:08 AM   #267
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder utrom
Another Raw Diva Search again ugh.The first one was bad enough.

Rhyno and Matt Hardy were released to pay for more Raw Divas this year.one.

Wrong, Matt was released so he could'nt beat the crap out of Edge.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:24 PM   #268
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

RAW Thoughts so far:

Lita got Boo'd the **** out of that building!! That was so awesome. Bring back Matt bitches.

Hogan came out, the roof went off the place. awesome.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:50 PM   #269
ZariusTwo
Overlord

I'm glad Dumas got those chants, why the f*ck is she still employed?

Vince, holy s*it, that guy can recover from anything...
Old 04-18-2005, 09:51 PM   #270
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Raw is Headed down a Loooooooooooong Downward spiral and it began with the Push of Batista, I just Hope Randy can Heal up so Raw can actually have some New TALENT on the Roster

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 07:03 PM   #271
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

Im kinda excited about the draft, im always a sucker for these types of things.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:30 PM   #272
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

I wouldn't be suprised if Christian DID go to Smackdown and Become someone big. Hey if Bradshaw can go from a mid-card Tag teamer to the champ, The sky's the limit for christian

@~<3 Mom~@
Old 04-19-2005, 11:36 PM   #273
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker
I wouldn't be suprised if Christian DID go to Smackdown and Become someone big. Hey if Bradshaw can go from a mid-card Tag teamer to the champ, The sky's the limit for christian
Shawn Michaels was once a low card Tag Team wrestler. as was several other main eventers. I totally believe Christian could go from a Mid Card to a main eventer.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:17 AM   #274
Peanut
Second Gear

I taped RAW, and haven't had a chance to watch it until now. Damn. It was a pretty good show. Hogan blew the roof off that place. The talk of Christian being a main eventer really made me happy, even though it might not happen. At least there was some recognition there. I also enjoyed JR beating HHH. Funny stuff.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:26 PM   #275
Dr. Doom
Allons-y!

Oh, GOD, another draft? Just when I was HAPPY with everyone on Raw and ignoring Smackdown?
Old 04-20-2005, 02:38 PM   #276
Demented Utrom
Hench Mutant

I say end the roster split.It's making them losing ratings for 3 years now.PPV buyrates are at a all time low.

Revive the tag team division were some single wrestlers are going nowhere and make some new tagteams.

Unite the belts again since two of the same titles degrade them.Limit Triple H's promos to 5 minutes or less he just says the same thing over and over again.

Get rid of the Raw Diva search nobody cares about it.Less backstage stuff more wrestling.

Get rid of Joke matches like Jim Ross and Triple H.Real maineventers not odd midcarders that nobody cares about.

Get Nick Dismore a new gimmick Eugene has run it's course.

Last edited by Demented Utrom; 04-20-2005 at 02:45 PM.
Demented Utrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 11:56 PM   #277
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

I would hope that the Tag division becomes red-hot again as it was back in the early 80s,Late 70s. but i don't think so with teams like MnM and Da Heartthrobs...Yugh.

But I hope the Mid-card titles (Us and IC) become more Important, The US title was More important then the WWE title when Cena held it, Now they need someone with charisma to hold the US title.....maybe a certain Captain of charisma will come in and use the US title as a jumpstart to the Main Event

Stryker, Out! *Passes out*

@~<3 Mom~@
Old 04-21-2005, 04:02 AM   #278
ZodiacAngel
Foot Soldier

Quote:
I would hope that the Tag division becomes red-hot again as it was back in the early 80s,Late 70s. but i don't think so with teams like MnM and Da Heartthrobs...Yugh.

But I hope the Mid-card titles (Us and IC) become more Important, The US title was More important then the WWE title when Cena held it, Now they need someone with charisma to hold the US title.....maybe a certain Captain of charisma will come in and use the US title as a jumpstart to the Main Event

Stryker, Out! *Passes out*
On the subject of MNM(this is from wrestlingexposed.com)

Spoiler:
MNM defeated Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for the tag team titles. The ending came when Mysterio was distracted with Melina on the outside after she interrupted his 619. One member of MNM hit an elevated DDT for the win They win the titles. Now Mysterio and Guerrero are in the ring. Eddie shoved down Mysterio. Mysterio slapped Guerrero... They are in each others face. . Mysterio shoved Guerrero and is now leaving. Eddie is on the ground looking at him pissed off.

Piccolo: We can't give up just because things aren't the way we want them to be
~History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.~
ZodiacAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 07:07 PM   #279
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
But I hope the Mid-card titles (Us and IC) become more Important, The US title was More important then the WWE title when Cena held it

The U.S belt became a joke when Cena held it, it's bad enough he can barly wrestle, his gimmick was also ridiculousy stale, and his "Best of Five series" matches with Booker T sucked. He's drawing big time for the company more than Batista, and his heel persona was amazing, but he's a half-assed in-ring performer.

J.B.L might not be neccersarily a great wrestler, but at least he actually made an effort to step up to the main event, and he had enough half-decent matches with people who could actually carry him to keep that belt from becoming worthless until the company booked Cena to squash him in seven minutes
Old 04-21-2005, 09:20 PM   #280
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Cena May not Be spectacular but he's backed by the Fans, Big time and that can amount for alot (George Steele) But now in this Day and Age, Cena Has to step up his game and Dominate '05 or Nobody will want to See him (Wow bad joke)

And onto the Gimmick Thing, Thats the main reason people hate cena, Maybe he's actually one of those White rappers.... But it has been downplayed alot since he's become alittle more Intense and less "Childish"

And don't get me started on Batista

And for Matt's First Interview since being released go here: http://www.wrestlingmania.com/news/h...16104317.shtml

The new character he would have had would have been cool...Better then Invincible Animal Yugh.

@~<3 Mom~@

Last edited by The Stryker; 04-21-2005 at 10:53 PM.

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling