The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-07-2015, 08:25 AM   #181
TurFlytle
Stone Warrior

I had a dream related to TMNT 2012 and get this... Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's gonna be a mouthful. I saw an episode that was accidentally uploaded on Nick.com called "The Shredder Strikes". The episode starts out as I remember with Shredder in his new lair and has captured get this... Toph from A:TLA. So, then I literally get to see Team Avatar (minus Toph), looking for who stole her.
We (finally) get to the turtles who watch a news report by Carlos Chambe Brian Whoever. He somehow gets the info that Shredder's lair (how does he know who that is?) is in the Lower East Side near the industrial area. It shows a picture that looks nothing like New York and more like a desert village with a giant factory near it.(Gee, the Lower East Side has changed a lot since I last remembered it!)
So, Shredder and his mutants (+human Bebop) randomly take a stroll down the middle of the road and we get to see why Bebop is human. For whatever reason, he wanted to see what would happen if you double mutate a mutant and he turns into a.... pig/butterfly hybrid. Steranko tries to save him and Butterbeep (Yes, I called him that) talks some creepy things and flies into the sunset. Few things in that moment, why did Baxter's lab have no walls, was in the sky and why was Fong there? Somehow, Bebop wasted all the mutagen Baxter had and made Retromutagen for him. (even though he probably doesn't know what the hell that is and he would need mutagen for it.)
So, that's the episode. The only other thing I remember is that all of Shredder's henchmen (+mutant Bebop?) and all the other Foot members (Fulchi Twins, Shredder mutants, Hun, and Purple Dragons) attacked the turtles. (I didn't know where to place it because it was out of order) I have no idea why I suddenly dreamed about Avatar in a TMNT dream. I think it might be because Mae Whitman also voiced Katara, even though I wasn't thinking of Avatar. And yes, Team Avatar talked in my dream episode. Jeez, now I want a crossover like that!

Last edited by TurFlytle; 09-07-2015 at 08:39 AM.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:12 AM   #182
senpai
Stone Warrior

I had a dream that Tigerclaw was killed very gruesomely in battle. And that's all I can remember.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:54 PM   #183
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Recently was doing some photo tagging work online. The pics are really random subjects and a few different times I was doing a batch of pics involving this alligator snapping turtle.

Damned if that thing didn't end up as a monster in my dreams out to get me and family members. Was mostly outside and at night, at some point ran around the house from the backyard to the front and ended up climbing a tree and staying there a while until it seemed like it wasn't going to show up and went back into the house. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:58 PM   #184
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
That's weird. I had a dream about a snapper a while back myself. Can't remember much about it now, though.

Speaking of dreams, I had one a few years ago while living with my grandmother that I was on vacation in Japan, and was attacked by a kappa at a small pond there. I managed to talk to it, and found out it was angry because the pond was being polluted. So I convinced it to come back with me to my grandmother's place and live in her pond, which is far out in the country. The weird part was trying to get him on the plane home!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics (including TMNT!!) are here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...?showforum=188
MsMarvelDuckie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:11 PM   #185
Martian_Turtlesaurus
Random Punk

I dreamed that I was a ninja and my suit was black and had an artificial and rigid turtle shell (I have the shell backpack in what I consider reality) full of weapons and the front shell was like Kevlar. I just remember climbing a building and jumping some rooftops. I got some weapons ready (there was no fighting though). Also I said to myself that I needed to contact Casey.
My outfit was awesome it looked like a human version of Raph's night watcher (minus the helmet) funnily a human using that suit was what I hated the most from the 2007 comic prequels.
Martian_Turtlesaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:54 PM   #186
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Dreampt that I was watching tv with a friend of mine and she just leaned on my shoulder. Apparently we were a thing in my dream. Kind of have a crush on her so when I woke up I was like "Lol of course she's not your girlfriend stupid." Kinda bittersweet I guess
Old 11-21-2015, 09:13 AM   #187
Mew
Banned

Had a dream last night. All I remember from it was my dad handing me $500, going to ToysR Us, looking at the TMNT figures, seeing a Fugitoid, not getting it (Surprising, 'cause I really want that figure ), and then eating a Fiber One 90 Calorie pastry. Funny thing is I have some of the cheesecake pastries in my house. They taste yummy.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:55 PM   #188
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Woke up about 5:45 this morning from a nightmare where family members were apparently possessed by evil aliens out to get me.

I already knew my sister (or someone similar to my sister...) was, and was telling other family members and quickly locking doors and windows, trying vain to keep her from getting into the house.

I was talking to them a little later and come to the realization that it wasn't just my sister and those I had thought were fine were also aliens... I quickly went into the computer room, shut the door most of the way, peeking through it open just a crack and a saw and heard a friend of my mother's who was here telling her, and who ever else, "She knows."

The attic stairs are in the computer room, I was about to run up them with a plan to try to escape through a skylight before they could get me when I woke up.

I was actually hoping to sleep good last night, but never mind...
Old 11-28-2015, 07:52 AM   #189
Icebot
Foot Elite

Just had a dream where I entered a room I haven't been to in real life in over 13 years. I played Sonic The Hedgehog on Sega with my cousin just like I used to.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #190
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Ok this one is bizarre.
In my dream I get home from class and I enter my apartment. The outside is just as it is in real life, smal porch area and a window to the left. I go inside and it's a big mansion, with stone floors, marble columns, high ceilings, talk candles and chandeliers, super ornate.
The deeper I go into the house the messier it becomes, like trash, half eaten food, and discarded clothes, mud, dirt, broken glass. I go through this dark corridor and there are a ton of doors. I hear noises behind the doors and I knock. No response. I open it a crack and some random people are just um having sex.
I quickly close the door and try to head downstairs and see if any of my roommates are here. The basement had a massive pool where everyone was either skinny dipping or having sex. I just wanted to go to my room and I was able to somehow get to my room which was exactly the same as it was in real life (One window to the South, my bed, a dresser, tv and a chair) and I just lay on my bed trying to make sense of the situation. I hear some noise from the closet and open it and there are these two women making out in it. I throw my arms up at the shear ridiculousness and tell them to get out. They say "Nooo " in unison and promise me I won't regret letting them stay and I wake up.

Old 12-20-2015, 12:43 PM   #191
The_Walkman
Banned

I had a dream that everyone in the world was nice to each other and it was the most peaceful thing ever. too bad it was just a dream...
The_Walkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 01:49 PM   #192
Powder
Salami Origami

That would be laaaame.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #193
Papenbrook
Channel the inner Donnie!

I had a dream that involves the forums shutting down. There was a song playing in the background, and everyone was really old.

It was a strange dream.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 05:00 PM   #194
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Hadn't really dreamed of my dad since he passed in November. He finally turned up... In the dream we knew he passed away, but the time he's been gone he'd just be recharging. (Yeah, I guess he runs on batteries now?) He was recharged enough now and was able to come home and join us for dinner, but it would only last that long, so he had to leave again shortly after. He'd have to go recharge again and be gone for a while, but he'd hopefully be able to return for dinner again once in a while.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:23 PM   #195
Fang Wolf
The predatory stalker

Weird Dream

I dreamed I was a shredder as being chased by my own shadows.
Later I fall down in wood with Teletubbies without my armor...
And They start hunt me for they want hug me.....*weird*..

Furry_Orokusaki
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:37 AM   #196
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

I dreampt I met this woman at a party and it was great, until I realized we were being watched by like everyone. Easily one of the most awkward dreams ever.
Old 03-13-2016, 11:47 AM   #197
Amaranthus
Banned

Had a nightmare about Zack Snyder ruining a film I was making.
Then I rolled around in mud in some sort of pig shed and a hog bit me.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:35 PM   #198
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

^^ Ouch

Dreampt that I came back to Chicago to visit my folks.
But there was no one around the house.
I decided to visit my brother who is in the neighboring apartment, to no avail. I go outside and I see these 3 mangy looking blood soaked coyotes. I run like hell and climb up to a porch, just barely able to make my escape. I look around and there are corpses and body parts strewn about. I look down at my leg, and apparently one of these coyote's gave me a big gash on my calf.
Then I woke up.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:39 PM   #199
Icebot
Foot Elite

I had a dream last night where I was actually supposed to meet 2 other members from the Drome (this website).
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:36 PM   #200
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Dreamed that the PD TMNT sequel was available on tv via On Demand, initially was accidentally available for free, so I watched it and it and the dream were really messed up and didn't make a bit of sense. Either there were cars (and/or other objects?) that could fly or something was wrong with the gravity, some parts actually focused on action figures as characters (I guess it's now a bit like the Lego movie?) and dear god... apparently there were musical numbers in this.