The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 01-18-2020, 05:47 PM   #21
IMJ
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Which character did you play with?
Dude, you got a whole paragraph instead of a one-word response! It must be a Swedish thing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Pit Fighter
I forgot all about Pit Fighter! OMG!
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:17 PM   #22
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Dude, you got a whole paragraph instead of a one-word response! It must be a Swedish thing....
Clarity and additional information is important, the fact that he asked about what character I did it with implies he doesn't know about the lack of a character select.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM   #23
IMJ
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Clarity and additional information is important, the fact that he asked about what character I did it with implies he doesn't know about the lack of a character select.
Ahhhhh I understand. My comment was mostly a joke, but I definitely understand.

-thumb's up-
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM   #24
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

What's odd to me any way, that even though SF1 gets a bad rap as a well bad game, I did enjoy it. Yeah its no SFII and later fighting games, and the controls are wocky, but the graphics for the time were top notice. Mt Rushmore, the Slums of London, ete, they all look great. I really think SF1 is a underrated gem imo. And I do enjoy playing the hell out of it lol. One time I spend a whole month playing nothing but SF1 lol. During that period, some one would say hey lets play Mortal Kombat or SF2, or even the top fighting game in 2005? And I am like, no I am good.

I had pick up the Capcom classics collection for the ps2(Year I forgot) and I never played SF1. So I played it, got hook on it for a month. by day 2, I was beating the game almost undefeated and was able to get Ryu's moves off at a pretty consistent level. Saget and Adon were always 50 50 battles one way or the other. To this day, I hold the first SF1 game at a every high regard to what it tried to do. It was a pretty big jump from the top fighting game of past eras like Karate champ, to this. You can see the foundation of what would be SF2 in this game, but it was not there yet.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #25
Leo656
The Franchise

I picked up the SF Collection on XBox One a while back and played all of them for a while, but I mostly skipped over the first Street Fighter. I was curious because I'd never played it before, but I didn't really have the patience for it. I played each of the others for a couple of hours but I only spent a few minutes on the first one. I just wasn't having fun. I was surprised at how much better everything else in the set was. I was never very good at SF back then, and I'm still not great or even good, but I was at least able to beat all of the games in the set except the first one.

Maybe one day I'll specifically make it a point to finish it just for the sake of completion, but I'm not in much of a hurry.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote