The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2004, 09:43 PM   #1
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Forum Upgrade in Progress

As many of you may already know, we have been planning on upgrading the forums for a long time. Thanks to the people who donated, we were able to buy a license for vBulletin, which is forum software that is much better than what we're using now. It will take a few days to upgrade, so in the meantime, the forums have been moved here:
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/phpbb/

Please do not bookmark that link, since it is only temporary and will be removed once the upgrade is complete. Also, the forums may be down for a short time while the members and posts are transferred over to the new software. Once everything is complete, the forums will be back completely and posting will be enabled on all sections again.

Update: I'm now working on importing the data from the old forums. Sorry, but the forums will be down during this time, and the downtime may last a few days. Once this is done, I'll just need to configure the settings, and then the new forums will be ready.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote