The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 11-10-2021, 09:41 AM   #1261
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Jon Cryer has said he would love to reprise Lex in either Superman and Lois or Titans

Quote:
"I had been feeling like [this would be the end], but I also want to honor this version of the character," Cryer said. "I like the Arrowverse. I think they do a great job with it. I think Superman & Lois is fantastic. I think Doom Patrol is fantastic, and Titans is pretty great. And Stargirl, I've only seen one episode, but it seems like fun. I thought Black Lightning was terrific. So I want to honor Lex in the Arrowverse verse. So if they've got a great arc for him on Superman & Lois, or The Flash, or Titans or whatever, I'm happy to find a way to come back and be a part of that."
https://comicbook.com/dc/news/superg...ole-in-titans/
Old 11-10-2021, 11:11 AM   #1262
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

Superman and Lois makes the most sense for Lex to return but like in their final season whenever that is.

It would be fun to see him in Flash or heck, throw him in Legends to mess with them with the Timeline. He could form a new Legion of Doom and be much best villains on the show in a very long time. The past couple of seasons the main villains have been unimpressive.

Last edited by TMNTFanatic4Life; 11-10-2021 at 11:23 AM.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 11:19 AM   #1263
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Why in Superman & Lois' last season? There should be like at least one big Lex machination each season. It's Lex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Also glad they didn't give Kara a romantic endgame whatsoever. Mon-El closed the book on their relationship, she and Lena are just friends etc. It's a safe spot to put Kara in as it means fanfic writers can do whatever they want and nobody can question them.
That's pretty funny (also: pathetic) that the only positive thing about Supergirl's ending is that it's good news for fanfiction writers. And ending Supergirl with her being as asexual as she was in the beginning seems consistent. Consistently boring, that is.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 11-10-2021 at 11:35 AM.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 01:58 PM   #1264
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

So I finished watching this on Netflix and I get BLM but it was so forced here. I mean, don’t get why Kelly Olsen was all over the team for not listening and helping more when Kara/Supergirl was doing a lot to help out the cause that Kelly was doing a few episodes before….just so forced. Like at least make it fit within context and not just force it smh
Old 11-22-2021, 01:59 PM   #1265
Vegita-San
Emperor

that would require knowing how to write. alot of which these activists do not know how to do.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:15 PM   #1266
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

I can see Kelly being all upset if Supergirl and the team just sitting by doing nothing but they were hard at work tracking a threat that not only would effect that neighborhood that Kelly was concerned with but the entire planet. And this frustration from Kelly came out of nowhere as in previous episodes she showed nothing of this sort building up.

And I saw a post in here about how this finale could effect Superman and Lois….nothing lol

I don’t expect to see a phone call from Kara to Clark telling him about Lex being in the Phantom Zone….probably finds out off screen. And o didn’t see anything here that would explain Kara’s absence in the Flash Armaggon Crossover event and I doubt we will get an onscreen explanation on her whereabouts smh