The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #1621
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pannozzi View Post
Are IDW's comics based on Nick's TMNT cartoon done after the Batman crossover?
Nope. Got one more thing in the works that you'll hear about in a month or two.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #1622
ChosenOne
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
Right now we're treating #100 much the same way as we did #50-- A lot of "current" storylines will be wrapped up, and the stage will be set for a new status quo, more or less. #50 I think would have been a satisfying conclusion, I think, if that were to be the case... likewise, I hope #100 will be the same. But if sales are still good, and we've still got stories to tell (which I think and hope we do), then I would imagine we'll continue. But, a bit too early to tell at this stage.
I have to say I don't see how you can wrap up the current plot threads (main ones being the Pantheon, Bishop/Hob/Null and Leatherhead, though the latter somewhat less importantly) in just two years of stories without it feeling somewhat rushed, especially the Pantheon, even with Universe, but...

The lead-up to #50 worked spectacularly well, as we all know, so on the other head I will admit that just because I can't see it and don't yet know how it will play out doesn't mean you folks will be unable to pull it off.

If anything, I'm stoked to be a part of this ride. The fact that it's an unknown quantity makes it all the more exciting!
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #1623
old_hob88
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
As I've been juggling more and more stuff, I'm paying less and less attention to where things go-- as long at it could conceivably fit somewhere, i'm good with it. So, i'm always happy to hear input from you guys on where things fit best. Sometimes you guys catch things that I didn't think about or forgot. With that being said, I would put Metalhead 2.0 between #66 and #67.

The Jennika back-up I'd put anywhere between #64 and #67. In today's Universe issue, we see in the back-up that Don is grabbing some sort of power source from somewhere drones are chasing him-- which means he had not finished his modifications on the new Metalhead... meaning the back up story would have to take place before Metalhead 2.0, and by extension, TMNT #67.
Awesome thank you Bobby!! The drones look like the EPF drones from "The War to Come", so it probably fits best after that. I'd say either just before or after 66 is probably the most logical place for it.
old_hob88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #1624
ChosenOne
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_hob88 View Post
Awesome thank you Bobby!! The drones look like the EPF drones from "The War to Come", so it probably fits best after that. I'd say either just before or after 66 is probably the most logical place for it.
They most likely are, we can see EPF(?) agents who surprisingly look like a bunch of Bishops chasing after Donnie in the background of one or two panels.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobby curnow, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz