The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 01-01-2020, 09:25 PM   #21
neatoman
Emperor

At this point I kinda doubt he'll even show up. It's been like, what? 50 episodes? And there's been no word on a third season. It seems like he might not show up at all and if he does, he probably won't be a main character.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:15 AM   #22
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

In the1 1987 series he showed up for very few episodes. It all the other series who is a main character. And in the 2012 it took many episodes until he showed up.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:18 PM   #23
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
In the1 1987 series he showed up for very few episodes. It all the other series who is a main character. And in the 2012 it took many episodes until he showed up.
Correct but the Fred Wolf show sucks and Casey pretty much only appeared because he had a toy. For some reason that show reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally felt that it was of high priority to make sure a kid in bad turtle cosplay got to star in more episodes than him.

As for the first Nick show, sure, he wasn't in the first 29 episodes but he still appears in 65 episodes, slightly above half.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:35 PM   #24
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Is Casey confirmed or hinted to show up in S2? Because if he isn't then he won't since we likely won't see S3 albeit a miracle happens.

Which is ok, I'd rather see some new characters or allies than Casey in Rise. If Casey appears, I guess a redo of the OT would be cool to see, where else would we see a friendly psychopathic Casey like the OT had?
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 04:31 PM   #25
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Is it time for a gay Casey Jones? Maybe he should be a homosexual in this continuity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
You wanna fist in the mouth? He's never even looked at another guy...
This genuinely made me spit out my drink!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:05 PM   #26
miru
Mad Scientist

Hmmm...

He will be a villain in the series at first, but possibly reform later. Once again older than the rest of the cast.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:12 PM   #27
Hockey Boy
Random Punk

I think Casey should be older than the main cast, and physically huge, relentless in combat, maybe retcon him to be the spine-breaking bandit, basically his 1987 incarnation cast in a darker light
As for powers, i don’t know, maybe some skull themed yo-kai or something, that'd be cool.
-Purple Dra-Gons, come out and Pla-ay!- 2003
-And Im sayin - Make me.- 2011
-Casey Jones shoots - He scores!- 2012
-Hey, fellas!Remember me?- 2016
-id start running if I were you!- 2018
Hockey Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 07:58 AM   #28
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Is Casey confirmed or hinted to show up in S2? Because if he isn't then he won't since we likely won't see S3 albeit a miracle happens.
Unfortunately as much as I like this show, I have to agree with you. Can't see there being a season 3.

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:19 AM   #29
Torterra
Foot Soldier

I feel like he'll show up we still have a good chunk of season 2 to go plus Rise is suppose to be getting that movie. I also saw this drawing someone made that Casey could be Repo Mantis's son or nephew and that could be interesting. Maybe we'll get some news about season 3 later I know most people think it's going to be cancelled because it was moved to Nicktoons. But less not forget that Nick has treated the 2012 version ****** too. Only showing the ONE new episode but never any reruns on the main channel, moving it from Saturday mornings to Sunday mornings. For Nickelodeon if your show not making that Spongebob or Loud House kind of money then were going to treat it like **** doesn't matter if it has a strong fanbase and gives us money still.
Torterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 07:43 PM   #30
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torterra View Post
I feel like he'll show up we still have a good chunk of season 2 to go plus Rise is suppose to be getting that movie. I also saw this drawing someone made that Casey could be Repo Mantis's son or nephew and that could be interesting. Maybe we'll get some news about season 3 later I know most people think it's going to be cancelled because it was moved to Nicktoons. But less not forget that Nick has treated the 2012 version ****** too. Only showing the ONE new episode but never any reruns on the main channel, moving it from Saturday mornings to Sunday mornings. For Nickelodeon if your show not making that Spongebob or Loud House kind of money then were going to treat it like **** doesn't matter if it has a strong fanbase and gives us money still.
Rise is still a thing? Honestly thought this was cancelled months ago. Don't even hear about it anymore and even before CoVid started, there weren't any toys of them anywhere.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:00 PM   #31
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Yeah, when I passed by the toy aisles at Walmart, there wasn't a single toy left of the series. Pretty sure this show is done after it's current season. A third season would have been announced already and would air this fall.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:05 AM   #32
Leo656
The Franchise

Same, I was there yesterday at the one by me and they cleaned out ALL the TMNT stuff. Star Wars, too. That was slightly more surprising but also not really.

This past decade was really sh*t for relaunching popular franchises. It started off so well with Thundercats, but that whole fiasco really should have been taken as an omen.

Like from the Sword.

Of Omens.

...Screw you, you didn't think of it first, you're just jealous.

Anyway, yeah, starting with that relaunch, it's just been one after another in a series of "Awwww, yeah!" followed very quickly by just plain "...Awww." Like, even Star Wars can't consistently sell toys anymore. Star Wars! That's insane.

Much can and already has been said and written about how perhaps, if you're a company with the rights to a giant popular franchise, your long-term success may be greater if you spend less time telling your audience what they're supposed to want, and instead asking them and then giving them exactly what they asked for. But, y'know... I'm not a huge corporation so I probably don't know sh*t.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 11:19 AM   #33
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I doubt he's going to show up. If he does at all, I also doubt it will be anything more than one or two appearances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Rise is still a thing? Honestly thought this was cancelled months ago. Don't even hear about it anymore and even before CoVid started, there weren't any toys of them anywhere.
Don't worry... after, what, a 5 or 6 month hiatus it came back for an hour two weeks ago, with rather skippable eps. Then went away again. Back this coming Friday, but after that, who knows!

Not like most episode plots give anyone reason to pay attention and long for when it's coming back anyhow... I miss those days.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 11:29 AM   #34
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Don't worry... after, what, a 5 or 6 month hiatus it came back for an hour two weeks ago, with rather skippable eps. Then went away again. Back this coming Friday, but after that, who knows! .
The last two episodes had a redemption arc for Baron and Meat Sweats being kidnapped by some unknown force

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Not like most episode plots give anyone reason to pay attention and long for when it's coming back anyhow... I miss those days.
Speak for yourself I'm excited for the Splinter and April episode.
Old 05-10-2020, 01:37 PM   #35
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Rise is basically cancelled I just wish Nick would get over themselves and just give us official confirmation this **** show is over .
Old 05-11-2020, 08:40 AM   #36
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Rise is basically cancelled I just wish Nick would get over themselves and just give us official confirmation this **** show is over .
Get over it dude
Toxin45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #37
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
Get over it dude
Old 05-11-2020, 10:40 AM   #38
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Dude we get it you hate rise so much that it is getting boring
Toxin45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:47 AM   #39
Leo656
The Franchise

Consuela has spoken, amigo.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:16 AM   #40
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
Speak for yourself I'm excited for the Splinter and April episode.
He speaks for a lot of us actually.

You shill this s*it so much, I honestly think you're being paid for it.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote