Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 03-09-2014, 11:19 AM   #461
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
What'd it cost you?
GameFly is a monthly subscription thing like what Netflix was famous for before the streaming. I think it's like 8 bucks a month.

Unless this is a joke I'm not getting, then my bad.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #462
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Tropical freeze is tempting me to buy a Wii u. Love the DK games! This one looks incredible.
The Wii-U has 5 good exclusive games:

- Super Mario 3D World

- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

- Pikmin 3

- The Wonderful 101

- New Super Mario Bros. U/Luigi U

Also Zelda Wind Waker HD is a fantastic update of the original. Those 6 games alone are worth getting the Wii-U for....and later this year is Mario Kart, Smash, Bayonetta 2, and Hyrule Warriors.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:55 AM   #463
Ninjinister
無問題

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...250_em_1p_2_ti

If you still haven't acquired this and you still really want it, Amazon's got it on sale
$12.99 Wii
$14.99 Xbox 360
$9.99 3DS
Old 07-08-2022, 05:05 PM   #464
Nickokapo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Activision is really not as bad as people say.

Hell, just give it to the same developers as the New Transformers Games (which kick ass btw) and we'll finally have a great TMNT Game!
They did exactly that, and...it still pains me to remember to this day ;w; the game could have been so much better (Mutants In Manhattan)
I was recently hyped over platinum games after playing bayonetta, metal gear rising revengeance, anarchy reigns, and specially transformers devastation...
So i was super happy, that one of my fave devs would be developing for one of my favorite licenses for a game, i thought it'd be the closest thing i'd get to a TMNT game up to the standards of the 90s konami games in the modern era.
But when i played it, i liked it, but it didn't live up to my hype, and didn't come close to what they did for Transformers...was Activision to blame?I always felt sorrow for what could have been with that game, i felt robbed of the opportunity of fianlly getting an epic TMNT game.
I wonder how much Activision was to blame for that as a publisher
Other people were much more disatissfied with it, it bombed, got critically panned, and shortly delisted...
It is bitter...but now i've got "Shredder's Revenge" so i finally have some closure of an epic turtles game by a great dev

Anyway, i am posting here because i finally have a way to play this 2013 WII TMNT game for the first time, i'll be playing it tomorrow or later tonight out of sheer curiosity if nothing else.

I wanted to ask you guys, which post konami 2003 teenage mutant ninja turtles game do you think is the worst ever, and why?
Is this one it?
I would like to know your opinion. I thought danger of the ooze looked bad n.n, but i read an old thread on it and there were actually some pretty decent reception on it, which made me curious about getting an opinion from you guys about this question.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:06 PM   #465
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Also Zelda Wind Waker HD is a fantastic update of the original. Those 6 games alone are worth getting the Wii-U for....and later this year is Mario Kart, Smash, Bayonetta 2, and Hyrule Warriors.
Don't forget about Zelda Twilight Princess HD, too. Wii U is the only place you can play that right now.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 05:11 PM   #466
oldmanwinters
Overlord

I feel like Nintendo devs-publishers tried really hard to create original content for Wii U and now they can reap benefits of porting almost all of it to the Switch’s huge install base. When it comes to 1st part output on Switch, I am not quite as impressed with their body of work. Yet, I still double dip.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
video games