The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #181
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Krang's race was never named in the OT in general. What does that have to do with anything? David Wise and the other writers never name-dropped "Utrom" in the show, so Krang's race could have been it or anything really.
Yeah, he could have been anything. Yet they specifically made him an Utrom. Even though he looks nothing like any of the other Utrom/Kraang.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:18 PM   #182
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Surprised they actually showed April pull Don in for a kiss in that Ice Cream Kitty music video, without any obscure camera angles to make fans argue if it was on the lips or cheek or whatever. It's weird that I found that more surprised by that than seeing Shredder and all the villains dancing like Thriller.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #183
CyberCubed
Overlord

April kissed Don in the Northampton eps on the lips. What does it matter? Nobody but 15 year old teenage female shippers on tumblr will make a big deal out of it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:58 PM   #184
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
April kissed Don in the Northampton eps on the lips. What does it matter? Nobody but 15 year old teenage female shippers on tumblr will make a big deal out of it.
All the denial that it was on the cheek due to the camera angle and all the denial on this forum kinda shows it mattered a lot to a lot of people. Hell, whenever the storyboard was leaked, everyone was in denial that it had to be fake. So yeah, it's a big deal.

Cubed, just be quiet. Learn to live and let live. Just because it doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean other people won't make a big deal out of it. Honestly, you didn't even need to reply. Go argue about turtle nostrils which no one cares about but seems to be a huge deal to you. Go lock yourself.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 09-19-2017, 11:11 PM   #185
CyberCubed
Overlord

Why, because you think April kissing Don is a big deal? It was a fun moment for shippers in a non-canon music video that wasn't even part of the show. That's all it was.

The only people who will go crazy about it is young teenage shippers. Nobody else cares or has a, "Eh" reaction to it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:43 PM   #186
Powder
So tired of this place

Cubed's often right but people don't like to give credit where it's due.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:59 PM   #187
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Why, because you think April kissing Don is a big deal? It was a fun moment for shippers in a non-canon music video that wasn't even part of the show. That's all it was.

The only people who will go crazy about it is young teenage shippers. Nobody else cares or has a, "Eh" reaction to it.
Erm, I'm not arguing that the Don/April thing wasn't canon, I just can't help but think of all your Shini and Karai posts after a brief hand clasp in the same video.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:39 AM   #188
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Erm, I'm not arguing that the Don/April thing wasn't canon, I just can't help but think of all your Shini and Karai posts after a brief hand clasp in the same video.
As well as Turtle nostrils, Mutagen Man never being resolved, and whatever else insignificant things you get all worked up over. It stopped being funny and has just become annoying. And this isn't just for the Don/April thing, it's becoming everywhere you post anymore.

All the ruckus over whether or not Rocksteady was gonna be Steranko, when the show does it, he's suddenly ok with it and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Arguing tooth and nail about how the show just HAS to resolve the April mom/Timothy thing, it just has to and you're all wrong. The show is wrapping up and it seems those plot threads will never get resolved, he's suddenly fine with it and WHOEVER ELSE makes a big deal about it is suddenly wrong and it's no longer a big deal just because Cubed suddenly decides it's not a big deal.

Whatever you like just HAS to be what everyone else must like or else something is wrong with them.

Whatever show you like is 100% perfect in your eyes and there simply must be something wrong with anyone that finds faults in it.

Whatever show you hate must be hated by everyone else or else they have horrible taste.

IDK, it was funny at first, but now it gets to the point that whenever Cubed posts I just groan without even reading it. I imagine it as a group of people have a fun discussion and here comes Douchey McNitpick with his annoying voice nagging at everyone and ruining their fun.

I'm just done with it. I can see why the guy behind the TMNT show left. At least you're not in the Pro Wrestling Topic, but I'm pretty much done with this section and any section he posts in.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-20-2017 at 08:07 AM.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:42 AM   #189
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I'm just done with it. I can see why the guy behind the TMNT show left. At least you're not in the Pro Wrestling Topic, but I'm pretty much done with this section and any section he posts in.
the ignore section works wonders for the most part . anyone annoying simply goes bye bye bye. it's only fault is that you see the quoted posts and those are not blocked.

I'm kind of glad i'm not running a forum these days. anyone like that who was sensisly disruptive would be gone in an instant after a few shots at showing they can't change...
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:21 AM   #190
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
the ignore section works wonders for the most part . anyone annoying simply goes bye bye bye. it's only fault is that you see the quoted posts and those are not blocked.
Yeah, either that or you see the posts of people reacting to him and you feel lost as to what the deal was. Maybe ignore him and add a feature where every post that mentions him make or quotes him is ignored too.

Or I'll just leave and stick to other sections of the forum non-tmnt related.

I'm just done with it. Let others be annoyed by him and argue pointlessly with someone that think they're always right no matter what. Let others be trolled. I'm done.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-20-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #191
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
IDK, it was funny at first, but now it gets to the point that whenever Cubed posts I just groan without even reading it. I imagine it as a group of people have a fun discussion and here comes Douchey McNitpick with his annoying voice nagging at everyone and ruining their fun.

Haha! He totally has to have an annoying voice. It oozes through his keyboard.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:42 PM   #192
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
When will these episodes air on tv?.
Probably February 2018, after the American football Superbowl final...
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #193
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Got in the DVD today that I won from The World's Finest and just finished watching it. Three words: SOOOOOOOO. MUUUUUUUUCH. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. A perfect send-off to Nick B&R as well as Karai, Shini, and the Mutanimals.

As for the crossover element, I honestly liked it WAY more than Trans-Dimensional Turtles. It was more original AND had WAY more time to work in some really fun bits. (Like the 80's Turtles trying to use all of the obvious tricks to escape the cage only to be thwarted by Nick B&R using half a brain cell, 80's Raph speaking a clear 80's Raph line in 80's Mike's voice, and 80's Shredder and Krang's flat-out obsession with insulting B&R.)

Only things I would've added were more 80's B&R action and the 80's Turtles reacting to Nick Slash and Leatherhead being good guys (As well as actually using the right version of the opening), but yeah. Great arc and very happy to own it on DVD. I'mma watch it again.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:14 PM   #194
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
Got in the DVD today that I won from The World's Finest and just finished watching it. Three words: SOOOOOOOO. MUUUUUUUUCH. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
Hey, congratulations!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:42 PM   #195
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Got the DVD today and just finished watching the crossover. It was definitely great and I can see why Nick is going to use this as the series finale instead of the apocalypse arc. Honestly, this did feel like a series finale of sorts and worked just fine with that. Everything was on point and I loved every bit of it. Props to Kevin Michael Richardson for providing the voice for 80's Shredder and doing a fantastic job with it. There will never be another James Avery, but Kevin sounded damn close in my opinion and he nailed it. Definitely a proper send off to the series and some of the characters as well as bringing back the original Turtles we love. Just awesome!

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:45 PM   #196
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Its funny how every animated tmnt show has had their final aired episode with the 80s turtles in it.

the 80s show obviously had their own turtles for the finale, the 2k3 show had Turtles Forever and this show had Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:49 PM   #197
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Hey, congratulations!
Thanks!
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:50 PM   #198
Redmage1987
Hench Mutant

Got some screen caps from the "1987" room that Bebop and Rocksteady enter for the microchip. I can only post four per message, though, and I have seven. So the next three will be posted in the next message.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TMNT Screencap 2.jpg (8.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg TMNT Screencap 3.jpg (10.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg TMNT Screencap 4.jpg (10.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg TMNT Screencap 1.jpg (9.1 KB, 20 views)
Redmage1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:51 PM   #199
Redmage1987
Hench Mutant

Next three...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TMNT Screencap 5.jpg (15.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg TMNT Screencap 6.jpg (14.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg TMNT Screencap 7.jpg (11.9 KB, 21 views)
Redmage1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:52 PM   #200
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

My favourite part in that scene is when Bebop scans Robocop's helmet.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote