The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2017, 01:11 PM   #15
k_lala
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
They couldn't financially swing it. Thats why the animation style was changed. The FF design and BTTS was cheaper to produce than seasons 1-5
Yep that's what i heard too, i was just going off of the what if question on what would i do etc. But also I find it weird that they still had enough money to do all those FF and BTTS episodes. I rather have quality than quantity. Even if it were just a few episodes with the same team to spread out the budget, that or just call it quits right after Tribunal and then do the Turtles Forever movie.

Speaking of that, they still had to have enough money to do the Turtles Forever movie. Too bad they never released it in the movie theaters, also not happy how they messed up the blu ray/dvd release. Putting the non uncut version and putting the ugly dvd cover on it. Made no sense!!

Also was never a fan of the artwork on Fast forward and beyond and then carrying that over to the movie, didn't like it. The turtles were also taller too, i didn't like that either, even though you can argue they grow taller with age. Sorry now i'm getting off topic.
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote