The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 04-18-2024, 12:29 PM   #21
nidza_maj2000
Foot Soldier

By the way I really like how this TMNT comic series which is in continuity with TMNT 1987 cartoon has stories that connect to one another, unlike cartoon which is mostly stand alone episodes so this is really good to have something in this universe to be connected, let me explain: reason why Panthelon might recruit TMNT is because this anomalies that are caused because of events of Sword of Eddiku arc and April special is also connected to that arc, so this is really good to have some continuity in TMNT 1987 universe
nidza_maj2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 08:36 AM   #22
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

I have not purchased single issues in years. What is the best to pick up some bulk of #1 and variants?
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 03:12 PM   #23
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I mean they might be interested in them after the Turtles have stopped so many different kinds of threats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The only problem with the new #1 is it's starting off with yet ANOTHER, "The Turtles have all split up and need to be reunited after going their separate ways" story AGAIN. This like the 5th or 6th time they've done this in IDW, it just happened with Sophie's run like two times lol
I guess it's a good way to start a reboot. From there they can choose whether or not they want to acknowledge the Sophie stuff.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 04-25-2024 at 04:36 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote