The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 03-03-2017, 06:33 PM   #1
MathUser
Thug

Is another turtles forever sequel gonna happen?

I know there was one crossover episode in this series that I watched and heard they wanted to make another one. Did they ever make another one? Or is there one coming up this season?
MathUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:37 PM   #2
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

There should be one in season 5.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #3
CyberCubed
Overlord

There is one more crossover ep in Season 5. Fred Wolf Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady will be in this one, since only Krang was in the previous.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:19 PM   #4
Powder
So tired of this place

While I find many of the Fred-Wolfisms of all new iterations to be grating, I will always excitedly look forward to these sorta things. Bringing in the original cast, characters, & universe is way cooler than just making references to them. Why beat around the bush?

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:52 PM   #5
MathUser
Thug

Does anyone know what the episode will be called or when it will come on? I wanna watch it.
MathUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:44 PM   #6
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathUser View Post
Does anyone know what the episode will be called or when it will come on? I wanna watch it.
Probably not till around the middle of the season. It likely won't air till summer or later.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:28 AM   #7
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
While I find many of the Fred-Wolfisms of all new iterations to be grating, I will always excitedly look forward to these sorta things. Bringing in the original cast, characters, & universe is way cooler than just making references to them. Why beat around the bush?
Yeah, same here. I'm bored to ****ing tears with Nick Bebop and Rocksteady, but I'm soooo ready for Clarke and Gordon to give us the real deal this season.

Kinda random, but I really wish Viacom would have given us a new version of the original Turtles Forever with the real voice actors dubbing their lines in. But Mr. Avery has passed, so it's not even worth it.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #8
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur

It probably won't happen, but I'd like a version that gives the Mirage Turtles a bigger part, and not just a cameo that over-exaggerates how "violent" and "scary" they are.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:51 AM   #9
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

In a video where some person (I think working for Nick) showed off the toys for season 5, he stated that 80s Bebop and Rocksteady will be part of a 3 episode arc. That's just about the length of TF so I'm guessing the new crossover will be more like it.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:56 AM   #10
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsu Deinonychus View Post
It probably won't happen, but I'd like a version that gives the Mirage Turtles a bigger part, and not just a cameo that over-exaggerates how "violent" and "scary" they are.
Since the new crossover is a 3 parter, I definetly think the mirage turtles are gonna appear like last time, but with a much bigger role.

From what has happened in season 4 (Shredder and Splinter killed), I think this crossover will focus on 80s shredder and Krang allying themselves with Tiger Claw. 80s shredder and TC strike some similarities in the way they interact with their versions of Bebop and Rocksteady.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #11
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Kinda random, but I really wish Viacom would have given us a new version of the original Turtles Forever with the real voice actors dubbing their lines in. But Mr. Avery has passed, so it's not even worth it.
Well they could leave that same Shredder voice and re-dub everyone else. It's not like we aren't used to OT Shredder with 5+ different voices already.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:08 AM   #12
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Transdimensional Turtles

There will be a Transdimensional Turtles sequel during season 5, not Turtles Forever.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:51 AM   #13
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Well they could leave that same Shredder voice and re-dub everyone else. It's not like we aren't used to OT Shredder with 5+ different voices already.
Not a bad idea. Or tap Jim Cummings or Dorian Harewood, as they were the best alternates. Or if KMR pulls it off, get him.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:11 AM   #14
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
There will be a Transdimensional Turtles sequel during season 5, not Turtles Forever.
I'm glad. TT is better quality then TF will ever be.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote