The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2016, 06:35 PM   #61
Prowler
Foot Elite
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Also you guys aren't taking peoples ages into account. 10 years ago we were all well...10 years younger. Obviously we had more free time and less responsibilities in our younger years.
True. Yet, you're 30 and more active than ever here. Sorry but couldn't resist
__________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:36 PM   #62
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.
 
Krutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Leo has had some issues in his personal life. Not sure what exactly and I'm also not gonna reveal what I know either. But either way, he has been quite open about his personal life at times on these forums, so if you've ever come across a post or two of his where he vents about his life, it's quite obvious to see why stress got the best of him and why this place having become more toxic lately ended up turning him off.
Believe me, I battle self destructive depression on a daily basis so i know how bad it can get. And yeah, I know a lot about what happened to him recently, so I understand.

Doesn't mean I exactly "miss" that Leo, though. Though I do wish him well.
__________________

"900 posts in 12 years, a love for social affairs? Get this normie outta here!" - Powder
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #63
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,706
Leo and Penny were unique flavors that always contributed to this place. And now the Technodrome Baskin-Robbins is permanently out of Rocky Road and Mint Chocolate Chip.

Each one of you is a unique flavor. More often than not, you're a good flavor. Some of you were really disgusting flavors like Marshmallow Jalapeno or Pineapple Rhubarb Blast, and thus you were banned for being tasteless. (Or too full of taste.)

Hell, even the people I butt heads with are a unique flavor. C42, you're something with nuts in it. I like ya except when there's a mouthful of almonds or walnuts.

Huh. I think I'm hungry.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #64
Prowler
Foot Elite
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
Believe me, I battle self destructive depression on a daily basis so i know how bad it can get. And yeah, I know a lot about what happened to him recently, so I understand.

Doesn't mean I exactly "miss" that Leo, though. Though I do wish him well.
This isn't the first time Leo has taken a sabbatical from this place. So who knows if he wont' come back some day.

No idea about penny, though. She just suddenly stopped posting one day
__________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:40 PM   #65
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.
 
Krutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Each one of you is a unique flavor. More often than not, you're a good flavor. Some of you were really disgusting flavors like Marshmallow Jalapeno or Pineapple Rhubarb Blast, and thus you were banned for being tasteless. (Or too full of taste.)
I like to think I'm vanilla. Ain't nuthin wrong with Vanilla, right? ....Or maybe Tiger Stripe...
__________________

"900 posts in 12 years, a love for social affairs? Get this normie outta here!" - Powder
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:42 PM   #66
Snakeweed
Random Punk
 
Snakeweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: The Forest
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Leo and Penny were unique flavors that always contributed to this place. And now the Technodrome Baskin-Robbins is permanently out of Rocky Road and Mint Chocolate Chip.

Each one of you is a unique flavor. More often than not, you're a good flavor. Some of you were really disgusting flavors like Marshmallow Jalapeno or Pineapple Rhubarb Blast, and thus you were banned for being tasteless. (Or too full of taste.)

Hell, even the people I butt heads with are a unique flavor. C42, you're something with nuts in it. I like ya except when there's a mouthful of almonds or walnuts.

Huh. I think I'm hungry.
This was actually quite beautiful man.
__________________

Nature Always Wins
Snakeweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:42 PM   #67
FredWolfLeonardo
Stone Warrior
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Fourside
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Also, anything to do with Mew and Etsy makes people's blood boil
I never really ever talked to etsy but I didn't mind Mew. Sure, he liked to act the way he acted but kids are kids.

I might be in the minority, but I kinda miss Mew, I found his drawings fun and some of his threads funny.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:42 PM   #68
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
I like to think I'm vanilla. Ain't nuthin wrong with Vanilla, right? ....Or maybe Tiger Stripe...
I can't figure out what Cubed is.

Psycho Pineapple?

Tutti-Frutti?

LSD Lime?
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:43 PM   #69
Prowler
Foot Elite
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I can't figure out what Cubed is.

Psycho Pineapple?

Tutti-Frutti?

LSD Lime?
He's a box of chocolates
__________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:43 PM   #70
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeweed View Post
This was actually quite beautiful man.
The hungry stomach growls with poetry.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:45 PM   #71
Papenbrook
Stone Warrior
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: It depends...
Posts: 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I never really ever talked to etsy but I didn't mind Mew. Sure, he liked to act the way he acted but kids are kids.

I might be in the minority, but I kinda miss Mew, I found his drawings fun and some of his threads funny.
I miss Mew and Etsy too. I honestly didn't mind their antics.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #72
ToTheNines
BradFullersmiddlefinger
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On Tour
Posts: 14,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I can't figure out what Cubed is.

Psycho Pineapple?

Tutti-Frutti?

LSD Lime?
Poopy taint.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #73
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.
 
Krutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I can't figure out what Cubed is.

Psycho Pineapple?

Tutti-Frutti?

LSD Lime?
Easy: Super kid.


..but he WISHES he was vanilla:
__________________

"900 posts in 12 years, a love for social affairs? Get this normie outta here!" - Powder
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:47 PM   #74
ToTheNines
BradFullersmiddlefinger
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On Tour
Posts: 14,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I miss Mew and Etsy too. I honestly didn't mind their antics.
Hahaha. I like you now.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:49 PM   #75
Powder
Endless Screw
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell Ri La
Posts: 23,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Sure, he liked to act the way he acted but kids are kids.
You can't say "kids are kids" about a 14 year old with that much self awareness, who was told time & time again how to be well received/improve his posting style. I've avoided the topic as best I can but that sort of excuse just rubs me the wrong way. I dunno about y'all but when I was 14, all me & my peers wanted to do was bad adult stuff. Not sit on the internet pretending we were cats.

Anyway, as a friend to both users in the thread title, I think I can speak on their behalf & say they don't really wanna be talked about. People have their ways, reasons, it's all dust in the wind. Those of you who want to reach out will do so.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:51 PM   #76
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,706
Wow. Just... wow. You get ALL the LOLs, ROFLs, and even a few LMFAOs.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:55 PM   #77
snake
Down With The Thiccness
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Marineford
Posts: 10,947
They were pretty cool. Everyone leaves eventually.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:58 PM   #78
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
They were pretty cool. Everyone leaves eventually.
Except Cubed. Obviously.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:03 PM   #79
snake
Down With The Thiccness
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Marineford
Posts: 10,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Except Cubed. Obviously.
Cubed's been kicked off every other forum. This is his only place left.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:05 PM   #80
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post

Hell, even the people I butt heads with are a unique flavor. C42, you're something with nuts in it. I like ya except when there's a mouthful of almonds or walnuts.

Huh. I think I'm hungry.
I just grew three sizes.

For what it's worth, I've enjoyed you more since Leo's been gone. I do miss the pre crisis Leo; wasn't a fan of the New 52 version.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appliancesneedlove2, cubed and tothenines, cubed will never leave, stop it with the tags.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.