The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 03-01-2017, 07:41 PM   #21
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Inflated ego much?
Face it dude; gaming isn't what it used to be. Most games that come out usually fail to capture the interests of a lot of people, compared to older games. They usually don't bring much new to the table. H.
I flat out didn't mention any casual FPS games to prove my point. It's like you guys have no idea what games are. I don't buy Call of Duty at all.

I'll tell you my PS4 collection, not counting HD ports or anything but new games:

Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Dark Souls III
The Witcher III
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Dishonored II
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Overwatch
The Last Guardian
Ratchet and Clank
Metal Gear Solid V
Resident Evil 7
Dying Light
Infamous Second Son
Fallout 4
Batman Arkham Knight
Doom
Star Wars Battlefront
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Nioh
Horizon Zero Dawn

I'd love for to tell me what "re-skinned" games there are here. The only online multiplayer games I really have is Star Wars Battlefront and Overwatch. I am a single player gamer mostly.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:55 PM   #22
kaptainmyke
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

It seems nobody on this forum knows anything about games other than Cure and I. We seem to be the only two hardcore gamers on this forum who keep up with all the modern releases and follow the industry. I don't know what happened to the rest of you, but this place used to be filled with actual gamers.

Only Cure and I know anything about games here. We are hardcore gamers.

Did you look at my post, brah?
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM   #23
Fozzy Badfeet
Mouser

If I push myself to stay awake every night,after putting my daughter to sleep...Maybe 6hrs-9hrs a week?

Don't have as much free time as I used to have. It sucks, but it's okay.
Fozzy Badfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM   #24
CyberCubed
Overlord

Anyone who doesn't have at least 1-2 hours to play videogames a night either doesn't manage their time correctly or is too busy with kids. For those of you without kids, it's rather easy.

You guys probably waste most of your time browing online forums or sites than playing videogames. Cut back on the computer and you have more time to play games.
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM   #25
Prowler
Foot Elite

Quote:
Anyone who doesn't have at least 1-2 hours to play videogames a night either doesn't manage their time correctly or is too busy with kids. For those of you without kids, it's rather easy.

You guys probably waste most of your time browing online forums or sites than playing videogames. Cut back on the computer and you have more time to play games.
What makes you think they don't use their free time to consume other mediums such as anime/cartoons, comics, books, movies or tv shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM   #26
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Quote:
Says the guy with 30000 posts.
TheSkeletonMan939 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM   #27
Prowler
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
He has the oddest definition of "intellectual" I've ever seen. He says ehe doesn't even read books that aren't comics. He just watches cartoons, posts on forums and plays games all day. Unless he considers himself some sort of cartoon/message board/video game scientist.

Quote:

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM   #28
FredWolfLeonardo
Stone Warrior

Usually play 1 hour of games every night but don't have much variety in games and don't have any interests in games released these days.

The only games I play regularly these days are Pokemon Showdown, Counter-Strike and Super Smash Bros. Melee
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #29
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
As said, they're an accumulation of me being here since 2004, for over 13 years. If I had just registered here 5 years ago and had that many posts, that'd raise an eyebrow.

I've literally been here for 13 years. That's nearly a decade and a half. A large amount of posts when I visit all the main TMNT sections and the side sections would be expected.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #30
Prowler
Foot Elite

Quote:
As said, they're an accumulation of me being here since 2004, for over 13 years. If I had just registered here 5 years ago and had that many posts, that'd raise an eyebrow.

I've literally been here for 13 years. That's nearly a decade and a half. A large amount of posts when I visit all the main TMNT sections and the side sections would be expected.
You make several posts a day, though. I've only reached 1000 posts around 2013-2014 and I honestly think I already have a quite high post count considering how small these forums are. If I had gotten one thousand posts per year ever since I had joined I'd still have less than 10000 posts. So yeah, CyberCubed, you post a lot. Not to mention you also reached about 90 thousand post on IGN quite early on and I imagine you have a ton of posts on Serebii as well.

Quote:

Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #31
TurtleWA
Stone Warrior

About 2-14 hours a week of MarioKart7 on the new3dsxl. Lately though I have been cutting my time short due to more and more hackers joining in and spoiling all the fun.

My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55607
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #32
sdp
Big Man Pig

Revisionist history by CyberCubed. I joined pretty much at the same time he did and he was not a frequent poster, look at my post count and I actually used to have as many posts as he did during the first few years, it wasn't until the 2010's that he started posting en masse.

And to answer CC question about how it's impossible to find 1-2 hours a day, I'm guessing he doesn't do exercise because that takes an hour or more of my day, so there goes my daily gaming time to health.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM   #33
Prowler
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Revisionist history by CyberCubed. I joined pretty much at the same time he did and he was not a frequent poster, look at my post count and I actually used to have as many posts as he did during the first few years, it wasn't until the 2010's that he started posting en masse.

And to answer CC question about how it's impossible to find 1-2 hours a day, I'm guessing he doesn't do exercise because that takes an hour or more of my day, so there goes my daily gaming time to health.
When I joined this place in early 2009 he stuck to the TMNT sections only. And he kept reminding everyone else that Lionsgate didn't release the Hokum episodes on DVD or wtv that was about. Back then people already got annoyed at his threads lol

Quote:

Old Today, 07:18 AM   #34
Stephen
Hench Mutant

Not that much recently. The last two games that I spent a lot of time playing were Zelda - A Link Between Worlds and Sonic Boom - Fire and Ice.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote