The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2018, 09:40 AM   #1
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

TMNT Reboot: Baxter Stockman vs The Rat King

You know, since we are heading into another reboot they are developing, I have been wondering about what kind of movie would be the best for our next TMNT restart. And it seems to me the best idea is one that has been mentioned on these boards before (including by me), and peter Laird even mentioned it in his TMNT entity blog once. I'm talking about Baxter Stockman and his mousers vs. the rat king.

It seems like such an obvious choice: the two villains are so diametrically opposed to each other; a villain who has rat hunting robots, against a foe who believes rats are superior to humans. If Rat King takes control of Splinter to fight for him, the turtles could get caught in the middle.The turtles have enemies they can bloodlessly smash with their weapons in the form of the mousers, and April can be introduced of Baxter's assistant. It would be a story we have NEVER seen before, and you could set up the foot clan for a sequel.

So, what would everyone else think of this as a reboot?

IDW is the best version of TMNT

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote