The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Dreams/Nightmares

So I saw there was a tread for this that has been dead for around 4 years now and I decided to see if we could resurrect the discussion.

The title states it all folks, this is the thread where you can share any dreams or nightmares that you have had. Dreams can be a pretty interesting thing, often presenting bizarre situations.

For instance the weirdest dream I have ever had, involved Harry Potter in a magical flying shopping cart.

So the dream starts out with Harry, Ron, and Hermione walking through some house at night. Harry sits down at a table and begins begins eating (the kicker is his plate literally has one crumb of food on it) he looks up and says, "Hello dad." and you suddenly see the ghost of James Potter smiling at him from across the table. Ron enters and James disappears, Ron is taken aback by the sight of Harry and asks in a panicked tone, "Harry what are you doing."

Harry, with a mouth full of food-yet somehow the crumb is still on his plate- says, "I'm eating Ron."
Ron's eyes stay wide as he rushes, "That's not normal, Harry, that's not normal."
Harry confused replies, "What are you talking about?"

Hermione the enters and says, "I know why you wanted to come here, Harry. You wanted to see that statue again didn't you."
Puzzeled Harry questions, "What statue?"
Ron and Hermione share a look before Ron adds, "You can't fool us Harry, we know you wanted to see the statue."
"What are you two talking about?"
Hermione and Ron smile as they both say, "We know Harry, we know."
"What statue!" Harry screams flustered.
That is when Lucius Malfoy pops up outside the window. Even though they can clearly see him he doesn't see them somehow.

Hermione says,"Oh no, we have to leave now! Before Lucius finds us!"

So they all go out onto the back porch where they each mount brooms and fly off into the night sky.

"I'm sorry Harry, maybe next time you can see the statue." Hermione sadly states.

"What bloody statue!" Harry yells annoyed!
That's when Draco shows up flying on a broom of his own and apparently Ron and Hermione decided to ditch Harry because they disappear.

"Oh look if it isn't Potter." Draco snorts.

"Go away Malfoy." Harry grumbles.

"Why, Potter? Your out of the castle flying at night, you're going to get expelled! HA!" he mocks obnoxiously.

"Your out flying too, so you will get expelled as well." Harry states.

"Ohhh, I don't count." Harry looks to the side of him to realize Draco is no longer flying on a broom, but inside a shopping cart. Harry then looks ahead noticing they are approaching Hogwarts, which has gotten a major renovation and looks like a Dollar General store. Harry looks back at Draco before he swings a leg into the shopping cart.

"Move over!" Harry commands as he tries to get into the cart.
Draco whimpily start slapping his leg yelling, "No, no, no! You're suppose to get expelled!" But Harry manages to cram into the shopping cart with Dracco right as they begin landing in the Hogwarts...parking lot. They are shoving each other when they both notice McGonagal standing there.

"What are you boys doing?" she asks cooly.

In the background Hermione and Ron land their broom which McGonagal doesn't seem to care about at all.

"Uhhh?" they both stare at each other for a moment before looking back at her with fake grins, "Playing in a Shopping cart. Wheee." Harry lies terribly as the two throw their hands in the air as if on a roller coaster.

"Oh, okay then. Have fun, I am going to bed. Just make sure you don't go flying." the professor enters Dollar General Hogwarts.

The End.
That is the strangest dream I have ever had, and I have no clue where it came from! Now I would love to hear some of yours!