The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 12-09-2020, 07:52 PM   #8781
Leo656
The Franchise

Couldn't go to the gym today because of car problems. I really HATE missing a day.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 09:50 PM   #8782
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Bluray.com forum mods alway suspending me out of nowhere and just give me a generic message as to why I was suspended. This time's suspension for posting troll posts on the forum. They don't bother to highlight or show me which posts they consider spam troll posts. I can't go back to the forum until Jan 10th 2021. ****ing assholes.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:00 PM   #8783
CyberCubed
Overlord

People still post on forums in the year 2020?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 10:13 PM   #8784
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
People still post on forums in the year 2020?
this place is a forum
Old 12-11-2020, 12:54 PM   #8785
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Gear grinder- about to end the day and I sliced the f*** out of my finger while cleaning a display case for the bakery desserts we recently started selling. So now I have a bloody finger, and I'm sitting in the back in pain waiting for my manager to take me home after I fill out an accident report for the injury.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #8786
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh god, nope nope nope. o.O I'll now be stuck with chills and cringe face for the rest of the evening.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 02:01 AM   #8787
Leo656
The Franchise

Good LORD, the day I had. Even before some chucklef*ck internet rando tried to libel me. Started good, went sh*tty in the middle. Doing okay at the moment.

SO. Day started great. Went shopping with the wife and her Mom. Got my rare LJN Warrior figure, finished Christmas shopping, all's well. We're all laughing it up, her Mom was talking about finishing up cleaning the screenhouse, asked me to bring down the Christmas decorations from upstairs, no problem.

But ya knooooowwwwwwwww, her Dad the drunk f*cking pissbaby went and snuck himself a few beers while we were out, so while he was "fine" all morning into the afternoon, like five minutes after we got home I'm trying to take a sh*t and I hear him calling his wife all kinds of nasty names and she's telling him to watch TV, shut up and leave her alone. Jesus Christ.

He's been acting up all week, but the last few days he eventually tired himself out. Today, though, he was hellbent on ruining everyone's day. I'm upstairs trying to get sh*t cleaned up for Christmas, trying to sort out the spare room, throw out some beat furniture, and he's hollering at the top of his lungs and cursing me out every time I have to take a haul of garbage outside.

SO. I may have mentioned this in the past, but he pushes his wife around a lot when he gets like this. She rarely calls the cops because they just remind her that divorce means losing the house. So at one point, he gets up like he's gonna go after her, and I step between them. She's yelling at him, he's yelling at her, he's not even looking at me, and then suddenly he whips around with some kinda slap/push kinda thing on me. I didn't like that too much, so WHAM, I gave him a hard palm upside his head and he fell back onto the bed. He picked his hand up again so WHAM, gave him another one before he could, and then I just screamed at him to keep his goddamn hands off of everyone in this house or else. That kept him quiet for about an hour.

Then he started up AGAIN, and again she started screaming at him to shut up and go to sleep already. I'm in the kitchen making soup, and I hear her yell "Don't you f*cking TOUCH me", so I run over and he's chest-to-chest with her again. I'm standing behind her, he f*cking PUSHES her - not hard, but still - so I lunged past her, grabbed him by the neck with one hand and pushed him away from her with the other. Once she was out of the way I hooked a Sleeper on him and dragged him to the couch and held on until he stopped flailing around trying to hit people. Wife and her Mom are both screaming at me to kick his ass, he tried to take another swing at me so I hooked him in a Crossface Chicken Wing and dragged him down to the carpet, and just held him there until he stopped trying to fight out of it. His wife's yelling at him "That's what you f*cking get!" and saying she's had enough of his sh*t, and I let him go and he's whining that his back hurts. Then he just lay face-down on the rug f*cking whimpering, and for 15 f*cking minutes I very calmly ask him if he needs any help getting up and back to bed. He's whining about calling the cops, so his wife steals and hides the phone and tells him to take his ass to bed already and stop terrorizing everyone or else SHE'S gonna call the cops. He calls her a c*nt, calls me an idiot, whatever, okay, fine. I ask a hundred times if he needs any help getting up and back to bed, just tells me to go f*ck myself. I say fine, I take my soup upstairs and try to relax.

Two minutes later he's calling 911 from another phone saying that we're all beating him up. So my wife and I took off and stayed at a friend's house until about 1am rather than deal with THAT bullsh*t. His wife went to the police station and filed a TRO against him, the cops made him go stay at a motel overnight. Then she called us to come home.

For now we're all trying to get some peace and quiet but everybody's nerves are shot. We're a little nervous because he's filed false reports against me and my wife in the past, but his wife had bruises on her and she told the cops I was only involved to try and keep him from shoving her around anymore. And when the cops made him leave they wouldn't let him take his van because he reeked of alcohol.

So I don't know. Guess we'll see how tomorrow goes.

OTHER THAN THAT my day f*cking sucked.

I feel bad for her Mom. We've had our own issues on occasion but not for a while, and her husband's a f*cking terrorist and she doesn't need this sh*t. She's also got work early in the morning (she babysits) and totally doesn't need to be dealing with this garbage.

Literally every single thing was fine until we left for ONE HOUR and this idiot decided to sneak a few cheap-ass beers while we were out. And now ALL THIS sh*t. No reason for it whatsoever. His wife told him not to f*cking drink, he just HAD to do it anyway, and now all this sh*t. The rest of us are just trying to get things ready for Christmas and instead he goes and pulls this garbage.

Sigh. At least I got to get a couple'a shots in on the loser. I still can't believe he was pushing her around right in front of me like that. What an asshole.

And people wonder why I get surly. Tsk tsk tsk.

Old 12-14-2020, 01:23 PM   #8788
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I'm surprised his wife hasn't spiked his beer with anything yet...
Old 12-14-2020, 01:57 PM   #8789
Leo656
The Franchise

I think one time she might have done that with sleeping pills but I think she realized that's not exactly a brilliant thing to do.

As of now he's still at the hotel and can't come home. I don't know.

EDIT: Apparently the hotel staff says he's "refusing to eat" and they're trying to find "assistance" for him, whatever that means.

Her Mom said she's supposed to go to the police station after she gets off work and file a continuance on the TRO.

This isn't even the first time this has happened in the last 12 months. He's such a lunatic.

Last edited by Leo656; 12-14-2020 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:36 PM   #8790
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

First I've heard about a hotel being aware of or giving a damn about someone eating... I take it they are familiar with him?

Grind... I hate that the "addition," that is basically a house attached to this one via a hallway, that was added for my sister and brother-in-law a few years ago still shares the same water, my mother's water bill, and their waste water is piped back through the basement of this house.

So at 5am my mom and I were both checking around this house to try to figure out what the hell water was running nonstop for an abnormally long time. Unfortunately, we can hear it and the ticking of the meter, and nonstop like that turns out to be super annoying, enough that I couldn't get back to sleep.

I'd woken up maybe around 4:45-ish and don't appreciate being kept awake. Turns out it was one of their damn toilets.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:43 PM   #8791
Leo656
The Franchise

I don't know about this place but I know he's been put up overnight more than once. Like I said, this isn't even the first time in 12 months he's been removed. One time he was supposed to go to rehab but for some reason the state wouldn't pay for it, which is bizarre to me. I did my two-week stint at a $1000/day place when I needed to "relax" a ways back and not a single dime came out of my pocket. Nobody in that place had any money, really. Whether it was mental health or addiction issues, the state generally put them on temporary MedicAid (I think) and all expenses were covered. So why they refused to do it for This Guy after his countless run-ins with the law and being forcibly removed from his own home for drunken disorderly, I don't know. Must be more to that story.

I think back in like February or whatever when he got himself in trouble he was mandated to see a therapist once a week for a while, but eventually he stopped doing that. After the pandemic hit he was doing it over Skype or whatever but it just stopped, I don't know why. He seemed like he was doing better but he also lies a lot, and people like that don't make good progress in therapy. Like his wife had to sit there with him the whole time in case he started lying about everything he says and does.

I don't know how he doesn't get hit with Terroristic Threats charges ever. I sure have, a couple times. Yesterday he was screaming at the top of his lungs that he wanted all three of us dead. Like his wife asked him "What's it going to take to get you to calm down and go to bed?" and he just kept yelling "I want you all dead!" When he sobers up he claims to "not remember" these things. We have some of them on video but he always gets wise and cuts that kind of chatter at that point. He's very devious.

My Mom was pretty bad with this but I've never seen anyone so callously disregard the fact that they're making people miserable. Like when confronted with her behavior, my Mom felt some degree of remorse and went to rehab. It didn't stick, but she gave it a shot. She didn't like hurting or terrorizing people. This guy? This guy just legit does not care. His wife begs him in tears to just knock it off and he laughs in her face, calls her a "dumb c*nt"... even pushes her around when he feels like it. For the longest time I stayed out of it, especially after he filed a false report and I spent a night in jail the one time, but since then he's gotten worse since he figures he "got" me. Like no, I don't want to go to jail but I'm not gonna stand there and let him knock his wife (or mine) around, either. Thankfully, she told the cops that all I did was "restrain" him to keep him from hitting her again. The big bruise on her arm definitely helped.

Christ, if you heard the way he talks about my wife/his own daughter. Like I'm glad she's in my life, therefore I'm glad she was born, obviously... but this guy is a perfect example of someone who NEVER should have had kids. All he's ever done is turn her into a neurotic wreck by insulting her and screaming at her. That started long before I showed up, but apparently it got worse after. But that's why when she and I have problems I try to be empathetic, she was already a little "broken" by the time I met her on account of all the sh*t he'd already put her through.

Like, drunk or not, who tells their own kid to kill themselves? Who tells their own kid that they're worthless and that they wish they were dead? I don't like or want kids, but if I ever did that kinda sh*t I'd be too ashamed to live with myself.

People not close to the situation cry "addiction" and tell us to try and understand HIS position. "You know he's not in his right mind, right? You know his DISEASE makes him act this way, right?" And y'know, those people can cram it. He's not a kid, he's been like this for almost 50 years, according to his wife. He CHOOSES to continue to act this way. When he's sober, we've all pleaded with him to have some empathy and regard for everyone else in the family and just knock it off; he just says "Nobody can tell me what to do" and that he hopes he dies soon anyway, so the least he can do is make us all miserable until then.

So yeah, I don't care if he has a "disease". People who try and make the abuser the victim clearly never had to live with situations such as these. I've had many, many "reformed" addicts tell me plain and honest, once they actually CARE that they're hurting other people, it gets really easy to correct their behavior. Until then, it's just a sociopath acting out.

It just sucks, because this is a beautiful place to live, for the most part. Good neighborhood and everything. It's like the one and only disruptive presence on the entire block is This Guy. You never even see cops around here otherwise. And they've said to me, "We f*cking cringe when we hear that address come over the call, we're so sick of dealing with this guy." But because "he's old" the judges generally cut him a break.

It sucks that the only way to really make it go away forever would be for my mother-in-law to lose the house.

I'unno, I have a feeling he'll be home in a few days, "behave" for about a week, and then flip out again. He tends to do this right before Christmas every single year. Which is why he never gets anything from any of us.

Just sick of it already. My own family has enough of these people. My wife apologized to me last night, "If I knew he was gonna turn into this I never would have brought you into it." But it's not HER fault. He's a grown man (allegedly). He ought'a know better by now. "Addiction" or not, there's absolutely no excuse for the way he behaves. He's plain and simply a terrorist.

Old 12-14-2020, 07:58 PM   #8792
Leo656
The Franchise

UPDATE:

So, her Dad's in the hospital, the psych ward. After refusing to eat all day, he started ranting and raving about coming back here and burning the house down, and THEN he took about 100 pills and tried to kill himself. Second time this year he's pulled that sh*t. He's being treated for liver failure.

Meanwhile, the cops came by the house right after we got home from the gym and had her Mom sign the papers for a continuance of the restraining order. Court is Jan. 6th I think. I was nervous they might have had something to say to me, since I know he was ranting and raving that I "attacked him" and all that, but they acted like I wasn't even here. I read the paperwork and it says in black and white that both my wife and her Mom swore I only intervened to get him off of her after he pushed her. So I guess I'm "safe".

They can't keep him at the hospital "because COVID" but they swear that this time they're gonna make certain he gets shipped somewhere to get help. I was aghast that last time he OD'ed they just let him come home as soon as he was back on his feet. Legally, they're not supposed to do that, because the person in theory can just turn around and kill themselves, at which point the hospital or whatever would be liable because they dropped the ball on the situation.

Ah boy. What a f*cking rube. Hopefully they'll send him to a rehab facility and he'll have to stay there at least through Christmas. F*cking idiot. Why they bother to save his life, I really couldn't tell ya. If he wants to check out so bad, and all he's interested in staying alive for is to make all our lives miserable... f*ck it, let him check out. He's doing absolutely no good on this Earth. If he don't wanna be here, don't force him. That's my position.

Old 12-15-2020, 09:06 AM   #8793
CyberCubed
Overlord

Out of curiosity how old is her father? Since you guys are in your mid-30's he has to be around 70 right? And considering he sounds like he's in poor health maybe he'll just drop dead on his own at some point or drink himself to death.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 09:30 AM   #8794
ABrown
Banned

The Cleveland Indians dropping their name. Here in the Chicagoland area, if the Blackhawks drop their name, fans (including me) are gonna be PISSED.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 02:44 PM   #8795
Cake-Monster85
Banned

What grinds my gears: buncha damn homeless bums outside the warehouse where I work. They cause trouble and my boss gets in a bad mood. The police keep getting called, bless em. Such heroes... takin' out the trash.

prob. all on drugs. they need to get jobs and stop being useless. dont know how to be nothin but a nuisance! God help em.
Cake-Monster85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 03:43 PM   #8796
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Grind... when the ornaments I've stocked have sold super well (yay), to the point that I'd had to condense it and change stuff just to try to fill the space so I don't lose the spot or the outpost in another store...and then only now in the week before Christmas they finally sent shipments of more. Cool. But that means a lot more time to have to change it all back and move stuff. And scratch myself up with the darn boxes and hooks. At least I ended up going there earlier than I normally would have, given that I woke up again around the same time I did yesterday. >.<
Old 12-15-2020, 06:12 PM   #8797
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Out of curiosity how old is her father? Since you guys are in your mid-30's he has to be around 70 right? And considering he sounds like he's in poor health maybe he'll just drop dead on his own at some point or drink himself to death.
Around there. I actually saw his Birthday on the restraining order so you'd think I'd remember. But yeah, hovering around 70.

You'd THINK he'd just keel over one day but for some reason it just hasn't happened. Every single one of his old barfly buddies already dropped dead from their alcoholism over 10 years ago. And since then he's said over and over again that his "mission" is 1. Drink himself to death like they did, and 2. Make everyone else miserable in the process until he kicks off.

This isn't even the first time he took a bunch of pills and tried to kill himself this YEAR. Yet somehow he keeps on ticking. It's lunacy.

He's just the single most rotten and miserable person any of us have ever met. Like my Mom and a few other people in my family were bad, but not like THIS guy. And I've never seen anyone live for so long this way.

I kinda believe in the "only the good die young" theory. Given that the opposite factor would be "miserable scumbags hang on for a figurative eternity."

I just sincerely wish that any and every single person who has any sympathy for people with "addiction problems" should have to live with someone like this guy for a few years. That'll definitely change your tune. I've known a ton of them; eventually you just wish it were legal to put these people out of their (and everyone else's) misery. Whole world would be better off.

The dog especially seems pretty happy. Must be very relaxing not having to listen to some lunatic screaming at the top of his lungs all day and night. We kinda think that's why he ran away last year.

Old 12-19-2020, 07:40 PM   #8798
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

*visiting my grandparents (at my grandmother's request) for Christmas. Spent much of the day wrangling my 8 and 3 year old.
My wife: I'm sorry. I feel like you did all the child wrangling...
*my 3 year old is running laps around our hotel room despite not sleeping well last night, complaining about being sleepy at grandma's, and taking some children's melatonin gummies. I mutter something about being the only one who can get up after turning a lamp off for the 1000th time that he keeps turning on that is on her "side" of the room.
Also my wife: You act like I don't do anything for the boys...

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 04:42 AM   #8799
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
*visiting my grandparents (at my grandmother's request) for Christmas. Spent much of the day wrangling my 8 and 3 year old.
My wife: I'm sorry. I feel like you did all the child wrangling...
*my 3 year old is running laps around our hotel room despite not sleeping well last night, complaining about being sleepy at grandma's, and taking some children's melatonin gummies. I mutter something about being the only one who can get up after turning a lamp off for the 1000th time that he keeps turning on that is on her "side" of the room.
Also my wife: You act like I don't do anything for the boys...
That sounds tiring Jester, hope you get some rest when you get home.

Last edited by newfan; 12-20-2020 at 05:54 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #8800
ABrown
Banned

Onions. They smell horrible, and they do a wicked number on my stomach.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote