The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

Season 2 Finale

I just saw the trailer. It looks like Shredder and the Kraang definitely are gonna hold all the cards to defeat the TMNT and friends. As Casey stated, this is gonna be a lot worse than the Technodrome thing last year. So, who else is excited for it!?

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #2
victory_angel
Foot Elite

I am. I agree that having the Invasion of Earth once again is going to be a bit repetitive.

The Kraang will do the invasion that is known as the Invasion of Earth, but this time with the expression that is known as 'for real'.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

Yeah, this thing is gonna be a full-out invasion of Earth, and even Shredder's in on it...This ain't gonna turn out so well as last time. I know that the writers have to have the turtles win, but the real question's gonna be "at what cost"? The Technodrome invasion 1 year ago was nothing compared to this.

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #4
neatoman
Emperor

By the way, that screechy Kraang reminded me a lot of Ch'rell. I could even swear his suit has pointy bits.
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:36 PM   #5
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Very excited for the finale. The trailer was awesome and I imagine these next few episodes are going to rock. Sounds like the turtles won't get a breather until season 3.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #6
MiBs
Foot Soldier

the trailer got me super excited as well. Nice with some news after a month without new episode. Only downside is that we'll have to wait (more than) a month before the final four
MiBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #7
Electric
Epic Hiatus

i dont think the invasion is going to be as repetitive as we think, because i dont know if their goal is just terraforming the earth any more.

also with shredder joining in on the havoc, its going to be epic. were going to get 3 shredders fights, all out in broad daylight
Old 08-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #8
Mukouno
Foot Soldier

I'm super excited for the final! Especially this 'Leo One-Shot', they usually handle that part very well and I just love it!
Hopefully they really have to leave NY, would be a cool cliffhanger for season 3.
Mukouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #9
MiBs
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukouno View Post
I'm super excited for the final! Especially this 'Leo One-Shot', they usually handle that part very well and I just love it!
And with that comic being Ciro's favorite. It must have been a thrill for him to make it
MiBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yep, definitely can't wait for the finale, especially the Leo one shot. That'll be awesome for sure. Ciro did state he's always wanted to adapt that comic, so I know he'll do it justice. And this is so not going to be repetitive of season 1 now that Shredder's in on the action too. There's going to be a lot going down, and I can't wait for it.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #11
Vicky82
Emperor

I'm looking forward to the final, hopefully it will take my mind off the movie (as it comes out on Oct 17th over here). I have a feeling it be a 3 part episode.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:56 PM   #12
miru
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
By the way, that screechy Kraang reminded me a lot of Ch'rell. I could even swear his suit has pointy bits.
Maybe he is Ch'rell, like how Kraang Prime is basically the original Krang.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:25 PM   #13
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
Yeah, this thing is gonna be a full-out invasion of Earth, and even Shredder's in on it...This ain't gonna turn out so well as last time. I know that the writers have to have the turtles win, but the real question's gonna be "at what cost"? The Technodrome invasion 1 year ago was nothing compared to this.
I'd be surprised if Shredder is actually going to be aiding with the invasion. Unless he is really deluded and thinks the Kraang will install him as Earth's leader (more like puppet leader) then I think he'll end up getting betrayed by the Kraang while the Turtles are away, and getting his own fair share of ugliness thrown back at him.

Either way, the Turtles and gang are gonna have their hands full.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #14
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I'd be surprised if Shredder is actually going to be aiding with the invasion. Unless he is really deluded and thinks the Kraang will install him as Earth's leader (more like puppet leader) then I think he'll end up getting betrayed by the Kraang while the Turtles are away, and getting his own fair share of ugliness thrown back at him.

Either way, the Turtles and gang are gonna have their hands full.
The first time he was either turning to a blind eye to what was going on outside, or he just didn't care what the Kraang intended so long as, Hamato Yoshi died.

This time yeah he's in on the fight, but even then both the Shredder and Kraang are hoping to betray the other once they have what they want.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:22 PM   #15
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
The first time he was either turning to a blind eye to what was going on outside, or he just didn't care what the Kraang intended so long as, Hamato Yoshi died.

This time yeah he's in on the fight, but even then both the Shredder and Kraang are hoping to betray the other once they have what they want.
Well, Shredder has his hands full if he decides to fight back against the Kraang.

Using the Halo Wars: Technological Achievement levels from the Halo Wiki (they pertain well in this case too):

Humans-
Tier 4: (Space Age) Tier 4 is often the final resting place for species intelligent enough to break free from their cradle's surface only to fill the gulf surrounding it with war. Their comfort-focused technology can include medical advances.

Humanity reached this level in 1957, when the first artificial satellite was launched.

Humans are still at this stage.

Now we have the Kraang:

Tier 1: (World Builders) The species has the ability to manipulate gravitational forces, create AI with full sentience, fabricate super-dense materials, perform super-accurate Slipspace navigation, (or in the case of the Kraang, something very near like it) the ability to create life, and the ability to create worlds.

Tier 0: (Transsentient) ...this is a theoretical ceiling. It is suspected that they can travel across galaxies and accelerate the evolution of intelligent life.

I don't know hwo Shredder will do it once the Kraang get serious. It's one thing when there are only a few Kraang, but once they go full invasion they're only going to laugh at the primitives throwing their equivalent of rocks and sticks at them.

Last edited by Metalwolf; 08-06-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #16
Hero
British Bloke

September right?
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:15 PM   #17
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yep, the final episodes of season 2 air in September though we don't know exactly when during that month it'll air yet.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:15 AM   #18
victory_angel
Foot Elite

I'm actually doing a video run down of the trailer and coming up with some theories and speculations as to the events.

This is what I've culled so far.

Couldn't post here as my thoughts exceeded the 10,000 character limit. Put it on my blog instead http://tmntreviews.blogspot.com/2014/08/season-2-finally-speculations-based-off.html
Old 08-09-2014, 01:11 PM   #19
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

I hope season 2 ends with most silly mutations (Karai, Mutagen Man) being cured.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:13 AM   #20
Mr Null
Thug

I am not a big fan of the Kraang in this series. It seems like the eps focusing on them aren't as good. Well, for me at least. That being said, the trailer does look good. And I am looking forward to it. I'm actually hoping this will get rid of the Kraang for awhile.

SPOILER!!!

Plus Leatherhead is back!!
Mr Null is offline   Reply With Quote