The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old Today, 08:42 AM   #261
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
Wouldnt that be nice! The turtles are still high on the aftermarket, and I am super tempted to let go of my second set due to prices. The problem is that if you look at Gamestop's financial situation, they are in a rough spot. They are stuck with mounting losses and a dying market and are having to close stores to maintain.

For the TMNT toys though, think about the money. If they retail at 22 then that means wholesale is prob about 15, and you will prob have to buy 1M units per turtle for national sales....all for 1 line item at $60M. While we the collector market knows that they will sell, its hard to sink 60M on an item that isnt of your normal product lines all while struggling financially.

You're assuming that they'd have to go to GameStop again. The GameStop logo on the turtles' packaging is just a sticker. More likely than not these will go in Target in another 9 to 12 months.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #262
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior

Zack Ryder already received his as he posted a video on his toy collecting channel. https://youtu.be/yzYVlLK5xyY
Old Today, 04:44 PM   #263
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

I'm late for celebrating but I snagged my set on the 3rd day. I deleted all alternate addresses out of paypal and it logged my info in without any screw ups (since NECA won't deliver to PO Boxes, correcting that screwed me over the 1st day, and then entering my phone number in screwed me the 2nd day) It all went in as planned and I managed to make it by a millisecond. *phew* Time to relax until next year.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote