The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-19-2019, 09:41 AM   #42
Vegita-San
Emperor

I FINALLY got around to seeing Broly online last night.

Broly HARDLY even talks in this thing. he's got like, 10 lines, tops as an adult character. he mostly just screams.

again, something about this whole mess does not add up.
maybe he turned down an advance from monica rail and that pissed her off.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #43
Vegita-San
Emperor

looking up more info on this to see if there where any updates...

supposedly the latest rumor is toei is now involved, andis not happy that at how funimation is tarnishing dragonballs reputation with this childish crap. and may take the license away.

not sure how much rumor there is to that....but if so, would probably mean the end of funimation.

Old 05-05-2019, 01:13 PM   #44
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I hope so. They have never ever shown any respect for the Dragonball property. Good riddance to bad mondo cool rubbish I say.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:30 PM   #45
The Deadman
Foot Elite

That Marzgurl chick was caught also calling on her followers to seek out the dox of people who talked about her in youtube videos, then turned around and lied about it.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:29 PM   #46
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
That Marzgurl chick was caught also calling on her followers to seek out the dox of people who talked about her in youtube videos, then turned around and lied about it.
She seems to have such a massive hate boner for Vic, and like she never even met the guy in person to my knowledge.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-21-2019, 08:23 AM   #47
Vegita-San
Emperor

It seems as if Kick Vic is getting desperate. it's sad to see all of the funi voice actors trying to ruin this guys career..and now it seems as if Kara Edwards is joining the list of apparent lies.

was hoping she was one of the good ones. adorable.

I sometimes wonder if Sony acquiring funimation is any reason why 3rd wave feminism seems to have infiltrated it all of a sudden...the timing of it going to crap and sony coming in is odd.

Old 07-21-2019, 09:09 AM   #48
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

You really need to find a new hobby.
TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:16 AM   #49
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
You really need to find a new hobby.
If what I do is the sole focus of your life, so do you dude...the ignore button is right there.

Old 07-21-2019, 01:20 PM   #50
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Touched a nerve, did I?

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 02:48 PM   #51
Vegita-San
Emperor

No, but if that concerns you, you just proved my point.

I'm just tired of jerks not adding anything but butt hurt to replies.

Old 07-22-2019, 05:34 AM   #52
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Let's try to keep this thread open, please. We've been doing so well lately.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:23 AM   #53
Coola Yagami
Overlord

As far as I can see all the 'evidence' they're trying to hit Vic with has been debunked. I hope the judge can see their nonsense for what it is.

The only proof so far shown is that Vic is a diva and hard to work with. How does that equal sexual harrasment?

Old 07-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #54
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
As far as I can see all the 'evidence' they're trying to hit Vic with has been debunked. I hope the judge can see their nonsense for what it is.

The only proof so far shown is that Vic is a diva and hard to work with. How does that equal sexual harrasment?
If that where a crime, they could lock Sean Schemmel up for decades. he actually blocked other voice actors from cons because they did goku before him :/.

Old 07-24-2019, 09:56 AM   #55
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
As far as I can see all the 'evidence' they're trying to hit Vic with has been debunked.
You're seeing what you want to see.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #56
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
You're seeing what you want to see.
why would you say that?

If what is going on is true, then yes. he should be fired.

but, if it's all fake, done by a company known to play shady 'me too politics' (sony) then this is the biggest bastardization of the me too movement yet and should concern everyone. an allegedly innocent man is being destroyed by his former 'friends' for no reason that we can tell..and it's 100% bizarre the longer it goes on.

Old 07-25-2019, 01:25 PM   #57
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Nope, just seeing the truth.

How bout that Kara Edwards mess where she mentioned a video she was assaulted and someone actually found the video she denied it and insisted no, there was another video with more daming evidence. When questioned further she had to admit she lied about another video and it was in fact the same harmless video people found but hey, ignore the fact she was smiling and laughing and initiated a tango dance with the guy. Plus this story just came out of nowhere after Monica's main story was falling apart.

The only evidence we have is Vic isn't always nice and polite, he can act spoiled and entitled at home but that is not a crime. Anything involving actual sexual misconduct has been debunked or is someone suddenly changing their minds years later.

It's gonna come to the point you can't say hi to someone cause years later they can decide they felt kinda uncomfortable saying hi back, and then they'll come after you.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:13 AM   #58
ZariusTwo
Overlord

I see Vic's apologists are now going after a decade old string of outtakes from the Funimation archives to try and discredit his accusers, when a decade ago they would be held in the same "high esteem" as the Thundercats outtakes as harmless fun.

They're all up on Youtube, I won't post them here in case kids are viewing. They're pretty extreme.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 10:00 AM   #59
Vegita-San
Emperor

These are apparently a tad bit more racy than the t hundercat out takes we heard. Besides, that was a property THEY OWNED. they arn't leasing it from a Japanese company which tends to hold t heir characters in a higher regard. (hell, they won't even let them merchandise any art that isn't officialy produced from japan)...

It's also called a double standard. I still have yet to see the 'joke' that started this whole mess, althouh it is being called 'the jelly bean joke'. but if that truly was in offensive, and these people going after him are acting like it's the worse thing ever, and this comes out?

Supposedly Toye is a wife beater, and he was engaged to Monica. My guess on how this all got started? Monica got caught starting to have an affair with Vic, to get away from the abusive guy, and Toye is the one who got the ball rolling on all this stuff for revenge. only thing that kind of makes sense. if the guy was so much trouble for so long, why re hire him again for Broly? doesn't make sense.

Old 09-01-2019, 02:12 PM   #60
Vegita-San
Emperor

Interesting how Chuck Huber is risking his career to help Vic. Although it looks like he did wait until they finished recording Dragonball Super to do it ;o)

Either way you look at it, Toei and Japanese voice actors are apparently not happy at this code of conduct. And the released X rated out takes didn't help.