The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2021, 12:10 PM   #11
Germ
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Kind of sounds like you're new to this line. So far the only figures to receive a restock in Target are Bebop/Rocksteady, Shredder/Krang, and Metalhead I believe. NECA have also sold a few of the packs directly as well such as Slash/Leatherhead. I'd say there's a good chance they'll eventually release everything through their store, though they've said they won't (they are known to lie from time to time to push sales).

The latest figures to release are Splinter/Baxter and Android Krang, which just hit a couple weeks ago. They are hitting in MUCH greater numbers than anything before so it's possible NECA and Target have finally decided to up their production numbers. I know that my Target has had multiple Splinter sets just sitting there for the past couple of weeks which has never happened before.
yeah i got a late start to this game. Found many splinters and android Krangs everywhere but could never find anything in the stores before that. I bought a couple of things off ebay when i could find reasonable prices. It's good that they are finally fully stocking these and uping the production numbers, but it does us no good for the more popular characters from the older waves. And honestly I'm not interested in anything past wave 4 (so far from what I've seen anyways). It really sucks cus I don't wanna pay 200 dollars for raphael and foot soldier and another 200 for mikey and foot soldier. Blah
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote