The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 01-11-2021, 07:21 PM   #3281
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
Thanks for the info! Do you know if the rock solider 2 pack or any of the triceratops or roadkill rodneys have been released yet? They're supposed to be in this same wave with splinter and baxter but it seems every shipment so far that I see in the stores right now is just a bunch of the same splinter/ baxter sets. I'm hoping I didn't miss these others.
The Rock Soldiers were released - never saw them, not once.
The Rodney's and the Triceraton were released - picked them up at a Target in late November IIRC.

I passed up the Foot Solder 2-Pack when I saw it.
Never saw the promo-colored Turtles
Never saw Metal Head, but ordered it from NECA over the Summer. It hasn't shipped.
Never saw the Casey two-pack
Never saw the April two-pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
The rock soldiers and Triceraton and Roadkill Rodney 2-packs are only available on the black market now.
LOL! The aftermarket, dude. The aftermarket.... hahahaa There is a significant difference.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:28 PM   #3282
Germ
Foot Soldier

Quote:
You're very welcome. You're right. The Traag and Grannitor, Baxter Stockman and Splinter, and Triceraton Infantryman And Roadkill Rodney 2-Pack are all part of the fourth wave. Unfortunately, the rock soldier 2-pack and Triceraton and Roadkill Rodney 2-pack are not in the current case with Splinter and Baxter Stockman. Splinter and Baxter Stockman was a late wave 4 release. The rock soldier 2-pack was sold 4 months ago, while the Triceraton and Roadkill Rodney 2-pack was out 3 months ago. The rock soldiers and Triceraton and Roadkill Rodney 2-packs are only available on the black market now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
The Rock Soldiers were released - never saw them, not once.
The Rodney's and the Triceraton were released - picked them up at a Target in late November IIRC.

I passed up the Foot Solder 2-Pack when I saw it.
Never saw the promo-colored Turtles
Never saw Metal Head, but ordered it from NECA over the Summer. It hasn't shipped.
Never saw the Casey two-pack
Never saw the April two-pack

LOL! The aftermarket, dude. The aftermarket.... hahahaa There is a significant difference.

Dang, looks like I missed those. Any info on the giant android Krang? I thought he was supposed to come out a few months back as well but I see a swarm of him in the stores now. Is this a 2nd release or just a late start?
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:52 PM   #3283
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Dang, looks like I missed those. Any info on the giant android Krang? I thought he was supposed to come out a few months back as well but I see a swarm of him in the stores now. Is this a 2nd release or just a late start?
The Wrath of Krang figure was released last month and it is still in stores. It’s not a restock.

Last edited by mikey0; 01-12-2021 at 01:45 PM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:58 PM   #3284
Germ
Foot Soldier

Quote:
The Wrath of Krang figure was released last month and it is still in stores. It’s not a restock.
Ok. Thanks again for the help. Its weird cus it JUST showed up at all my targets this past Friday the 8th. One week after all them splinters and baxters showed up.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:06 PM   #3285
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Ok. Thanks again for the help. Its weird cus it JUST showed up at all my targets this past Friday the 8th. One week after all them splinters and baxters showed up.
You’re welcome. The Wrath of Krang figure and Baxter and Splinter 2-pack will be in Targets until the Rat King and Vernon Fenwick 2-pack case shows up in the spring.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:41 PM   #3286
Germ
Foot Soldier

Quote:
You’re welcome. The Wrath of Krang figure and Baxter and Splinter 2-pack will be in Targets until the Rat King and Vernon Fenwick 2-pack case shows up in the spring.
You really think they will last that long until spring?! All the earlier waves sell out faster than you can find them. I cant imagine them continually re-stocking these over and over again until spring. But again, what do I know. That's why I keep asking all you friendly people on here
Old 01-12-2021, 07:04 AM   #3287
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
You really think they will last that long until spring?! All the earlier waves sell out faster than you can find them. I cant imagine them continually re-stocking these over and over again until spring. But again, what do I know. That's why I keep asking all you friendly people on here
Kind of sounds like you're new to this line. So far the only figures to receive a restock in Target are Bebop/Rocksteady, Shredder/Krang, and Metalhead I believe. NECA have also sold a few of the packs directly as well such as Slash/Leatherhead. I'd say there's a good chance they'll eventually release everything through their store, though they've said they won't (they are known to lie from time to time to push sales).

The latest figures to release are Splinter/Baxter and Android Krang, which just hit a couple weeks ago. They are hitting in MUCH greater numbers than anything before so it's possible NECA and Target have finally decided to up their production numbers. I know that my Target has had multiple Splinter sets just sitting there for the past couple of weeks which has never happened before.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:27 AM   #3288
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Zarax and Zork was in stores until The Wrath of Krang figure and Baxter Stockman and Splinter 2-pack arrived. I would say it’s safe to presume that The Wrath of Krang figure and Baxter and Splinter 2-pack will be at Target until Rat King and Vernon 2-pack takes up space on the shelf by the DVDs and Blu Rays.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:06 AM   #3289
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Hooray for the new Rat Pack!
https://toyhypeusa.com/2021/01/12/ne...figure-images/

Hope I can find one!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:11 AM   #3290
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Hooray for the new Rat Pack!
https://toyhypeusa.com/2021/01/12/ne...figure-images/

Hope I can find one!
Those shots of Vernon and April really showcase just how "off" April looks. Vernon looks like a spot-on human in a cartoon, April looks... well, just not good.

And yes, I'm excited for this pack. I wonder if it will hit as heavily as these last two releases did or if NECA specifically scaled those up since they were such popular characters.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:39 AM   #3291
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

just snapped the damn foot of my splinter figure.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:54 AM   #3292
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
just snapped the damn foot of my splinter figure.
Ugh.
Run back to Target and see if there is another one there, and then return yours for damage, dude.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:00 PM   #3293
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Ugh.
Run back to Target and see if there is another one there, and then return yours for damage, dude.
it was the last one.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:01 PM   #3294
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Those shots of Vernon and April really showcase just how "off" April looks. Vernon looks like a spot-on human in a cartoon, April looks... well, just not good.

And yes, I'm excited for this pack. I wonder if it will hit as heavily as these last two releases did or if NECA specifically scaled those up since they were such popular characters.
Aside from April’s bobblehead, her collar and flap pocket should not be yellowish orange. April should have a full yellow jumpsuit.

Last edited by mikey0; 01-12-2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:10 PM   #3295
Y2Josh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Thanks for the info! Do you know if the rock solider 2 pack or any of the triceratops or roadkill rodneys have been released yet? They're supposed to be in this same wave with splinter and baxter but it seems every shipment so far that I see in the stores right now is just a bunch of the same splinter/ baxter sets. I'm hoping I didn't miss these others.
NECA actually just posted on their Instagram that Traag/Granitor and both Triceraton packs have restocks shipping next week.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:10 PM   #3296
Germ
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Kind of sounds like you're new to this line. So far the only figures to receive a restock in Target are Bebop/Rocksteady, Shredder/Krang, and Metalhead I believe. NECA have also sold a few of the packs directly as well such as Slash/Leatherhead. I'd say there's a good chance they'll eventually release everything through their store, though they've said they won't (they are known to lie from time to time to push sales).

The latest figures to release are Splinter/Baxter and Android Krang, which just hit a couple weeks ago. They are hitting in MUCH greater numbers than anything before so it's possible NECA and Target have finally decided to up their production numbers. I know that my Target has had multiple Splinter sets just sitting there for the past couple of weeks which has never happened before.
yeah i got a late start to this game. Found many splinters and android Krangs everywhere but could never find anything in the stores before that. I bought a couple of things off ebay when i could find reasonable prices. It's good that they are finally fully stocking these and uping the production numbers, but it does us no good for the more popular characters from the older waves. And honestly I'm not interested in anything past wave 4 (so far from what I've seen anyways). It really sucks cus I don't wanna pay 200 dollars for raphael and foot soldier and another 200 for mikey and foot soldier. Blah
Old 01-12-2021, 01:23 PM   #3297
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
yeah i got a late start to this game. Found many splinters and android Krangs everywhere but could never find anything in the stores before that. I bought a couple of things off ebay when i could find reasonable prices. It's good that they are finally fully stocking these and uping the production numbers, but it does us no good for the more popular characters from the older waves. And honestly I'm not interested in anything past wave 4 (so far from what I've seen anyways). It really sucks cus I don't wanna pay 200 dollars for raphael and foot soldier and another 200 for mikey and foot soldier. Blah
Just hang tight, NECA should be rolling out more direct orders this year. And we know the disguised turtles are coming so you should be set for turtles soon. And then there's the ultimate Foot coming as well, so not only can you get a Foot but you'll get one with everything.

Waiting doesn't always pay off but with NECA it's pretty safe to bet you'll get another shot at any given figure.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:23 PM   #3298
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
I know, but these are limited releases from Target. There is nowhere else to get most of them after they sell out. The Triceraton and Roadkill Rodney 2-pack were sold to international buyers through the NECA Store a few months back. Unfortunately for Germ, those are sold out.
That's still called the aftermarket, Mikey0. Not the black market where things are illegally traded.

You always strive for specificity in your oddly precise posts, so... you know. Be correct if you are going to be that way.

But other than that, please continue. We like to read what you write.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:46 PM   #3299
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
That's still called the aftermarket, Mikey0. Not the black market where things are illegally traded.

You always strive for specificity in your oddly precise posts, so... you know. Be correct if you are going to be that way.

But other than that, please continue. We like to read what you write.
Thank you for the heads up, IMJ. I made the corrections to my posts.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:47 PM   #3300
IMJ
Emperor

Got the shipping confirmation tonight for Metal Head from NECA.