The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 03-16-2019, 07:18 PM   #341
slingtheory
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Which is dumb, if that was the thought. It wouldn't be like Donatello would be given a different workout regimen than his brothers by Splinter.
I agree but from what I remember reading the idea was that Donnie spent more time messing with technology and less time training than others. Funny thing is Corey Feldmans voice plus his general portrayal didn't sell that idea at all

Last edited by slingtheory; 03-16-2019 at 07:25 PM.
slingtheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:14 AM   #342
pferreira
Mad Scientist

Saw the trailer a couple of days ago. The Batman animation looks fine but the TMNT designs leave a lot to be desired. I mean what the hell happened to Don? Did he get his face squashed between subway carriage doors or something?!

I personally wasn't asking for TMNT to meet Batman. Can't wait for TMNT meets WWE next...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. And the simplest explanation is, "TMNT fans on FB are generally way too excited by simplistic, mediocre fan-wank, and also quite often ain't great wit' da book learnin'."

The TMNT fans with the absolute highest-level intelligence all post in this place, and let's be honest, collectively this fandom is a pretty "C+" kinda group. And that's generally thanks to a select number of "A+ Students" who skew the curve upwards.

The fact that they get so hard for stories that read/play like a little kid narrating his action figure wars kinda says it all, don't ya think?

"An' THEN, an' then ALL the Turtles and ALL the Robins all teamed up with Batman an' like, TOTALLY beat up like a BAZILLION Foot Soldiers and like ALL Batman's bad guys too, and THEN they all teamed up and fought Darth Vader and all the Star Wars guys! PEW PEW, KABOOOOOOOOM!!! AWESOME!!!!"
It's okay man, it's okay man (pats Leo's shoulder).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
It's like, is Darth Vader's helmet a design flaw because we can't see the emotions on his face? No, that's stupid. He's scarier because we can't see that.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:23 PM   #343
Coola Yagami
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
If you told anyone just 5 years ago we would have FOUR different official Batman/TMNT crossovers in comics (3 with IDW TMNT/Batman universes, and 1 with Nick 2012 TMNT and B:TAS), and a movie cartoon adaption of it, people would have said it sounded like fanfiction. This along with the Turtles playable in Injustice 2 as DLC was great.

The fact that this is happening at all is mind blowing. Go tell yourself this would happen back in 2010 and you'd laugh it off as someones random fanfic ideas.
There was a THIRD IDW crossover???? I only know of the first one, the one with Bane and the TAS/Nick one. What was the fourth one about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post

I personally wasn't asking for TMNT to meet Batman. Can't wait for TMNT meets WWE next...
To be fair, it was based on a pre-existing comic. They didn't just pull it out of nowhere.

Check out my blog on random stuff from TMNT to Batman comics to whatever else hits my mind.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:43 AM   #344
Chet
Random Punk

The third IDW crossover has been announced, not released.
Chet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:31 AM   #345
pferreira
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
To be fair, it was based on a pre-existing comic. They didn't just pull it out of nowhere.
Oh sure but I was partly referring to the comic as well.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote