The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-01-2014, 07:10 AM   #1421
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlunlau View Post
And also, the Neca turtles can stand on one leg making a side kick pose. The Revoltech turtles can't.
Erm, you can actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
You arent trying hard enough. If I can balance all 4 turtles on top of each other You can do this as well- in fact I just did it with mine.
Agreed. I did mine:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
I attempted the pose myself and got pretty close too. Yeah it's possible.

Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #1422
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Agreed. I did mine:
That's pretty cool!

Still really wish I could grab one of these... Maybe someday. If still able to be gotten.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #1423
tinlunlau
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Erm, you can actually.

Agreed. I did mine:
That's not standing on one leg, you fruit!
tinlunlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:59 PM   #1424
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Spoiler:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kwp423tjh...53.48.jpg?dl=0

Stands just fine on one leg.

Last edited by Candy Kappa; 12-02-2014 at 03:38 AM.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #1425
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
I was showing that pic to Coro, not to you; you fruit basket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
That's pretty cool!

Still really wish I could grab one of these... Maybe someday. If still able to be gotten.
Cheers.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 02:10 PM   #1426
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I was showing that pic to Coro, not to you; you fruit basket!

Cheers.
LMFAO at your emoticon.
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 04:11 PM   #1427
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist

I am a very happy customer! I got mine from BBTS very promptly and they looked perfect. The one slight issue I have is my Leonardo's eyes don't roll completely white (A slight sliver of blue from his eyes are visible in ninja mode), but its not noticeable unless you're up close and scrutinizing it.

I meant to post these when I got them, but here they are! I have a few other Revoltech figures so I made a...umm... Fight fic? Is fight fiction a thing? All I know is that this would make a hell of an 8-player Smash Brothers match.

Spoiler:

Sorry they're huge! I'll try to shrink them.
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #1428
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PangolinFeets View Post
I am a very happy customer! I got mine from BBTS very promptly and they looked perfect. The one slight issue I have is my Leonardo's eyes don't roll completely white (A slight sliver of blue from his eyes are visible in ninja mode), but its not noticeable unless you're up close and scrutinizing it.
Try to roll them to the other side, all my turtles show a little bit of their eyes when I roll them to one side, but they stay completely white if I roll them to the other side.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #1429
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
Try to roll them to the other side, all my turtles show a little bit of their eyes when I roll them to one side, but they stay completely white if I roll them to the other side.
Will do. Thanks!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:23 AM   #1430
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Got Leo yesterday. So I now own Leo and Raph.

Everytime one of these guys turns up in the post I feel like a kid at Christmas again! They are great, and the packaging is super nice too.

Really can't wait to get Mikey, but my next purchase won't be until the new year now. Prob get Mikey and Don in one hit.

Those of you who have all 4, if you could only have 1, which would you choose, and why? Random question!

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #1431
Pizzalover94
Foot Soldier

Well, Leo comes with the most accessories, and his weapons fit very nicely in his hands. I would have to say that if I could only have one, it would be Leo. Mikey is pretty close in accessory count, but it's just so hard for him to hold his weapons.
CGI 2007 Turtles
Toon Turtles
Pizzalover94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:02 PM   #1432
Dunedain
Thug

I just got in the mail all 4 of these Revoltech jewels. They truly are beautiful in every way. The accessories, articulation, paint, its all great.

My 6 year old daughter is used to the Playmates Nick figures that we have. When I busted these Revoltech figs out, even a 6 year could appreciate how awesome they looked. She was like, "Daddy these are so much nicer than our other ones, they look just like from the cartoon".

I got all 4 from BBTS. They cost about $240 bucks with shipping, basically $60 bucks a piece. To anyone else who has recently purchased these, does this seem to be the going price? Did I get a good deal, or did I pay to much? I don't really care either way, cause I love em, but I was just wondering, thanks in advance.
Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #1433
cinzel
Thug

ordering a figure to Europe

Hello guys, I would like to buy a Revoltech figure... What is the best option to order a figure to Europe (Portugal), does anyone know? Please give me some advice. Thanks!
Old 12-09-2014, 04:57 PM   #1434
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinzel View Post
Hello guys, I would like to buy a Revoltech figure... What is the best option to order a figure to Europe (Portugal), does anyone know? Please give me some advice. Thanks!
I got mine from Hobby Link Japan but they are discontinued now. You can find them on Amazon.co.uk but they cost around 70€ -80€ each figure, I paid 150€ for all four plus 50€ on taxes. Also they pop up on eBay every once in a while so you can try there.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:38 AM   #1435
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedain View Post
I just got in the mail all 4 of these Revoltech jewels. They truly are beautiful in every way. The accessories, articulation, paint, its all great.

My 6 year old daughter is used to the Playmates Nick figures that we have. When I busted these Revoltech figs out, even a 6 year could appreciate how awesome they looked. She was like, "Daddy these are so much nicer than our other ones, they look just like from the cartoon".

I got all 4 from BBTS. They cost about $240 bucks with shipping, basically $60 bucks a piece. To anyone else who has recently purchased these, does this seem to be the going price? Did I get a good deal, or did I pay to much? I don't really care either way, cause I love em, but I was just wondering, thanks in advance.
BBTS was one of the more expensive places to order from but you didnt have to import them and most of the other places are sold out of them so if your happy with them then it was worth it
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:02 PM   #1436
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior

I hope at some point they release booster packs of additional heads/facial expressions!
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 04:07 PM   #1437
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
Got Leo yesterday. So I now own Leo and Raph.

Everytime one of these guys turns up in the post I feel like a kid at Christmas again! They are great, and the packaging is super nice too.

Really can't wait to get Mikey, but my next purchase won't be until the new year now. Prob get Mikey and Don in one hit.

Those of you who have all 4, if you could only have 1, which would you choose, and why? Random question!
Leo or Donnie. I honestly think Donnie, proportion-wise, looks best because he's tall and doesn't suffer from that no-neck look that the others get a little. His alt face is also pretty funny.
And Leo has the pizza, swords, and a great alt face.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:03 PM   #1438
Dunedain
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
BBTS was one of the more expensive places to order from but you didnt have to import them and most of the other places are sold out of them so if your happy with them then it was worth it

I had a feeling that I might have paid a little more than some. That being said though, it was really the easiest way for me to get all 4. Also, according to what you said and I have been seeing, it seems to be one of the few places left that have them in stock. Checking ebay, not that they are a good barometer, it seems most of them are usually going for around $60 to $70 a piece, so $ 60 bucks each with shipping and getting all 4 in one shot, I am happy.
Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #1439
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior

my christmas gift from my girlfriend.

pretty bad ass. but it makes me nervous moving the joints. even if i move them gently.

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:11 PM   #1440
goodfellaray
Thug

My mom surprised me with $300 in cold, hard cash for Christmas. I knew exactly what I was going to spend that on. Just sucks I wasn't able to pay a cheaper price by having them imported from Japan. For the four turtles, it came out to just under $250. But I'm happy. Can't wait to have these damn things already!
I have tried to channel your anger, Raphael. But more remains. Anger clouds the mind. Turned inward, it is an unconquerable enemy. You are unique among your brothers, for you choose to face this enemy alone. But as you face it, do not forget them, and do not forget me.
goodfellaray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
japan