The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 08-22-2017, 02:35 PM   #101
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist

Hi Rich, will Jim be sending you any progress pics that you would be able to share? Also am I correct in thinking Jim will send the designated books straight to CGC and CGC will send the SS graded books back to you for delivery?
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:52 PM   #102
rich
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Hi Rich, will Jim be sending you any progress pics that you would be able to share? Also am I correct in thinking Jim will send the designated books straight to CGC and CGC will send the SS graded books back to you for delivery?
If Jim is willing to take pictures and send them then I can do that. I'll ask him when he gets the books.
For CGC books, you're correct. Jim will send to CGC and then CGC will send to me. I will then package them up with any raw books and then ship them out. Those are still a few months away...but I think it will be worth it.

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #103
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
If Jim is willing to take pictures and send them then I can do that. I'll ask him when he gets the books.
For CGC books, you're correct. Jim will send to CGC and then CGC will send to me. I will then package them up with any raw books and then ship them out. Those are still a few months away...but I think it will be worth it.
Thanks. Sounds fantastic.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:03 PM   #104
spookycookies
Hench Mutant

Can I ask how the books will be delivered when they are shipped? (USPS, UPS, FedEx etc...) I got the raw/signed option with a sketch and as I understand it there is still months before that will be ready to ship, but the problem is I plan on moving in December. I believe USPS will forward everything to the new address but I am not sure about the other delevery systems. What should we do in this case Rich?
spookycookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:21 AM   #105
rich
Mad Scientist

If you missed out on the Kickstarter, copies of my TMNT #73 variant are now available for direct sale. Details here.

rich is offline   Reply With Quote