The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 06-05-2019, 04:14 AM   #21
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I mean honestly Shredder wouldn't waste time with them just roughing her up. They'd have to all out kill her to silence her
Plus, naetoman said no one died in the FW cartoon, but in some episodes April would have DEFINITELY died if the Turtles hadn't come in the last minute. Shredder and a few other villains have definitely tried to kill her, sometimes in rather gruesome fashion, even.

In Turtle Tracks, April was cornered by a bunch of thugs and Rocksteady even said "sign-off time, April O'Neil" as he drew his baseball bat or whatever that was. Seems obvious to me that he was about to kill her. Not tickling her feet to make her forget everything about the Ninja robberies. Shredder told the gang to silence her permanently. Leaving her alive wouldn't have made sense. She wasn't just a passerby who saw something she shouldn't have, she was Channel 6's News top reporter.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:34 PM   #22
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I mean honestly Shredder wouldn't waste time with them just roughing her up. They'd have to all out kill her to silence her
Yep. I agree that they wouldn't have shown her die as it's a cartoon series for kids but I imagine this could have occurred off screen.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:05 PM   #23
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Plus, naetoman said no one died in the FW cartoon.
I think its pretty plausible that Dregg died in the last episode.

Also the alien from "The Incredible Shrinking turtles."

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:11 PM   #24
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I think its pretty plausible that Dregg died in the last episode.

Also the alien from "The Incredible Shrinking turtles."
Both cases are ambigious at best. I'll admit that the alien comes close to being definitive but it's unclear if he did indeed die or teleported somewhere else.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:13 PM   #25
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Both cases are ambigious at best. I'll admit that the alien comes close to being definitive but it's unclear if he did indeed die or teleported somewhere else.
We also have a few deaths here and there, but they are off screen, such as the father of the Starchild from season 7, and Beserko's alien race.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:45 PM   #26
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

What if the Turtles had never mutated?
We wouldn't have the Technodrome forum to discuss / rant about the different versions of the TMNT franchise. Both Eastman & Laird would have been well-known for creating something else instead.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote