The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Owari
Splinter's dead but it's still not the end of him. 16 27.12%
The Turtles are going through their teenage goth phase. 6 10.17%
Fishface being dirty when he said "I'll give you bass to mouth". 14 23.73%
So is Baxter going to become a cyborg next season. 4 6.78%
So who's ready for season 5. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2017, 11:28 AM   #1
Vicky82
Emperor

Official Episode Discussion S4 Ep 26: Owari

Owari has aired in Spain today and there will be a English recording aswell (thanks to Redworld)

Obviously this thread will be full of spoilers so if you don't want to be spoiled, keep out of this thread.

I will do a poll on Sunday

Quote:
The Turtles realize they must stop Shredder, and end this conflict once and for all.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #2
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Greatest Episode in any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series. Ever. By far.

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:46 AM   #3
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

It was cool to understand everything this time .
Great ending. The episode will be available soon, I'll let you know

Plus: Now we can officially call Leonardo as The Sensei

Last edited by Redworld96; 02-22-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #4
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

It's up on my tumblr now
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:25 PM   #5
Vicky82
Emperor

Just watched it and it got me emotional at the beginning and at the end.

It was brilliant but it was too quick though, the Shredder fight should have been bit more longer.

I wonder how long Karai was unconscious for because I was surprised she found out when the Turtles visited her in the hospital. It must have taken a few days to get everyone at the Farmhouse and prepare Splinters burial and make that tombstone.

I was surprised that Baxter wanted to stay as a mutated fly. I wonder if this his last appearance or he's becoming a cyborg next season.

I know Fishface isn't dead because remember that Instagram video Gwendolin Yeo posted From The Forgotten Swordsman over a year ago, you can hear Christian Lanz in the background saying to Raph about having a rematch.

So that Orange glow must have been Mikey's Spirit, hope we see more of his spiritual side next season.

I love that Donnie called Mikey 'Michael'

Leo talking to Spirit Splinter: I can't go on without You Father That hit my heart alot

Last edited by Vicky82; 02-22-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:16 PM   #6
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Just watched it and it got me emotional at the beginning and at the end.

It was brilliant but it was too quick though, the Shredder fight should have been bit more longer.

I wonder how long Karai was unconscious for because I was surprised she found out when the Turtles visited her in the hospital. It must have taken a few days to get everyone at the Farmhouse and prepare Splinters burial and make that tombstone.

I was surprised that Baxter wanted to stay as a mutated fly. I wonder if this his last appearance or he's becoming a cyborg next season.
I agree, both Requiem and Owari should both have been 2 hour specials to really drive home the drama of the situation.

For Karai, she did say she had a dream that told her that Splinter was gone. And the Turtles just confirm that yes that was the case.

As for Baxter, yeah it's a bit shocking he wanted to stay a fly since in Lonely Mutation he was so desperate to return human that he was willing to dump April in mutagen with the intent of merging her DNA with his. Or quite possibly murder Donatello in order to get the retromutagen from him.

And we also see him attempting to make retromutagen for himself at least once. My guess it's because Shredder has been relying on him so much and he's come to see how useful his mutation is that he has pretty much accepted his mutated form.

I think we might see him again, we don't know if he survived the fire since the last we see of him was when Mikey knocks him unconscious. Perhaps he does wake up and escape before the fire guts the manse. Casey does mention that Tigerclaw is still out there. I mean even though Fishfaces breathing apparatus was taken away, he was still close enough to the water to crawl back in once the Turtles weren't paying him any attention.

From the look of things the villain take out is sort of following the Vision Quest thing. During Vision Quest the order was:

Mikey vs. Rahzar
Raph vs. Fishface
Donnie vs. Tiger Claw
and Leo vs. Shredder

Rahzar has been taken out by Leatherhead, who is a friend of Mikey. It is possible that Rahzar could return since there isn't any official confirmation that he is dead. The guy was run over by a subway train and crushed against a wall by a dumpster and survived. So we may not have seen the last of him yet.

Raph has taken out Fishface and according to that instagram post, Vicky it looks like they are having a rematch. So Raph will likely make sashimi out of him.

Leo has taken out the Shredder and showing his brothers the Shredder's mask was confirmation that he is dead.

That means perhaps Donnie will be the one who defeats Tiger Claw. Which would be fitting since Donnie was the only turtle never encountered initially. And what times he has actually encountered all four Turtles, he's pretty much mentally pegged Donnie as a weaker fighter. The only turtle Tiger Claw targets regularly is Leo since he's the leader and most skilled of the group.

Also during vision quest, Tiger Claw was the only defeated enemy that had the more ambiguous death scene while everyone else was killed off on screen.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:28 PM   #7
CyberCubed
Overlord

Pretty great episode, although I wish all 4 Turtles got to contribute to the final fight with Shredder instead of just Leo before they were all knocked off the roof. Like the nods back to Mirage too.

Surprised to see Baxter de-mutated, I wonder if he escaped the burning building. Also did Raph just kill Fishface?

We know Tiger Claw is back in Season 5, and I imagine Bebop/Rocksteady will be back too. Now that Don perfected retro-mutagen what's to stop them from finally de-mutating Mutagen Man? Or maybe even Karai's snake transformation, assuming she wants to lose it? Maybe she doesn't now since it gives her regenerative powers.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:42 PM   #8
Vicky82
Emperor

I have proof Fishface doesnt die

https://www.instagram.com/p/9TwhL5nIMS/