The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 01-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #61
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Does anyone know if Krang's body was seen again after Kranginstein lives sans Divide and Conqur? Didn't it show up in Super Irma or could that ep have been aired out of order? Trying to get some sense of chronology as I watch the OT during this tmnt 2012 s2 hiatus. Great to own all of these so I can see my favorites whenever I like. It was one of my daydreams as a kid, actually. lol
Krang's android body was seen again in the next episodes, "Super Irma" and "Adventures in Turtle-Sitting", after "Krangenstein Lives" and would be seen throughout the sixth and seventh seasons. The last time it was seen before "Divide and Conquer" was way back in the seventh season finale with "Shredder Triumphant!" when Krang fled with Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady in the pickup truck.

For some inexplicable reason in the eighth season premiere "Get Shredder!" (the start of the Red Sky seasons), Krang doesn't have his android body anymore as was last seen in "Shredder Triumphant!", but uses the bubble walker, and continues doing so throughout Season 8 and when he appears in Season 10. I guess the viewer has to speculate as to how and why the transfer was made.

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 01-11-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #62
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Thanks! I thought so because those trademark wering noises of the mechanical legs/arms in the bubblewalker weren't present in Super Irma. Makes sense that he would have repaired his body after it's little sojourn.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #63
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Krang used some of the gadgets against them in "Super Irma" and against April and Splinter in "Shredder Triumphant" but other than that, nothing.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:42 AM   #64
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
Krang used some of the gadgets against them in "Super Irma" and against April and Splinter in "Shredder Triumphant" but other than that, nothing.
I always loved it when he'd participate in a fight. He should have gotten his tentacles dirty a bit more often.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #65
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I feel like watching some old OT episodes, can some one tell me what episode it is where the turtles go under cover wearing leather jackets and shades lol

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:52 PM   #66
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I feel like watching some old OT episodes, can some one tell me what episode it is where the turtles go under cover wearing leather jackets and shades lol
You may be thinking of "The Big Cufflink Caper!" from Season 4.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:31 AM   #67
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

no, that's not it, I think they are wearing sun glasses the same colour as their masks, and leather jackets, leo's is white, and they have a getto blaster

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)

Last edited by TheBlueTurtle1; 01-16-2014 at 01:51 AM.
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:36 AM   #68
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
no, that's not it, I think they are wearing sun glasses the same colour as their masks, and leather jackets, leo is white, and they have a getto blaster
The closest to that scene then is Season 1's "Enter the Shredder" where they are street dancing... or attempting to at least.

On a separate note, I have a question of my own also. Does anybody know which episode we get Irma's last name (Langinstein)?
Old 01-16-2014, 06:45 AM   #69
pannoni1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYX View Post
The closest to that scene then is Season 1's "Enter the Shredder" where they are street dancing... or attempting to at least.

On a separate note, I have a question of my own also. Does anybody know which episode we get Irma's last name (Langinstein)?
Irma's last name Langinstein is never mentioned in any episode, though its believed to appear on a few scripts/production materials which I haven't seen. However, of the dozen or so scripts of the OT I have, none mention her last name.

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:54 PM   #70
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
Irma's last name Langinstein is never mentioned in any episode, though its believed to appear on a few scripts/production materials which I haven't seen. However, of the dozen or so scripts of the OT I have, none mention her last name.
Yeah, that's what seemed so peculiar... I know Vernon's last name was said once in Peking Turtle in Season 4, but I always wondered where Irma's last name came from. Thanks pannoni1!
Old 01-16-2014, 04:06 PM   #71
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

I love this series man.

Just how it's suppose to be.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:26 AM   #72
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

seasons 9 and 10

Haven't gotten that far, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the last 2 seasons were in their proper chronological order on DVD. Or will I have to flipflop episodes when I get to seasons 9 and 10? I'm not that familiar with those 2 seasons, but isn't there a bit more continuity involved? Just wanted to make sure I'd be viewing them in the correct order.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:48 PM   #73
groogrux0609
Thug

Episode guide

Any one know of a way to look up which villains are in specific episodes? For instance if i want to know which episode scumbag is in? Easiest way to find it?
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:06 PM   #74
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

Are you talking

Quote:
Haven't gotten that far, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the last 2 seasons were in their proper chronological order on DVD. Or will I have to flipflop episodes when I get to seasons 9 and 10? I'm not that familiar with those 2 seasons, but isn't there a bit more continuity involved? Just wanted to make sure I'd be viewing them in the correct order.
Actual 9 and 10 episodes or episodes from other seasons? Cause there's season 5 episodes on season 10.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:20 PM   #75
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

haha! Oh just the season 9 and 10 episodes. I already watched Once Upon A Time Machine and Planet of the Turtleoids in their propper order. All that DVD flipflopping may be confusing at times, but thank goodness we finally got those missing eps btw!
Old 01-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #76
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I'm not that familiar with those 2 seasons, but isn't there a bit more continuity involved? Just wanted to make sure I'd be viewing them in the correct order.
Actually seasons 8, 9, and 10 all have stronger continuity compared to seasons 3-7, where the events of one episode depend on the previous episode's outcomes. It's not "hard" continuity where you would feel lost if you randomly chose an episode from within each of those seasons, but watching them in order will make more sense as things develop (i.e. the Super Mutations, Dregg becoming more obsessed in defeating the Turtles rather than taking over the world, Dregg influencing humanity's opinions of him, etc.)
Old 01-31-2014, 07:00 AM   #77
pannoni1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
Any one know of a way to look up which villains are in specific episodes? For instance if i want to know which episode scumbag is in? Easiest way to find it?
You could just google (start with the command "site:forums.thetechnodrome.com", add the keyword "attempt reference old toon", then enter "scumbug" or any other keyword". You'll find that Scumbug appeared in one episode, "Night of the Rogues".

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:19 PM   #78
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

Am I just oblivious?

I didn't notice Krangs eyes turn purple until "landlord of the flies" in season 5. Were they ever purple before? Or what's up with that. Maybe it was just the different tint. Cause it was really dark in that episode and I'm noticing it more in the following episodes I watch.

Last edited by turtlefanforever; 04-04-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:45 PM   #79
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Krang's eyes were purple in that one and maybe one other episode in the fifth season but that's it.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:37 PM   #80
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

Yeah thats what i thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
Krang's eyes were purple in that one and maybe one other episode in the fifth season but that's it.
his eyes were purple in the next episode too. I wasn't paying attention to it in "planet of the turtleoids" though

Tags
episode discussion, fred wolf series