The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 08-02-2018, 12:19 PM   #21
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

That's a good point...but then neither would Tempestra; she doesn't even know him.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:22 PM   #22
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
That's a good point...but then neither would Tempestra; she doesn't even know him.
And Krang and Shredder shouldn't know Tempestra.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:59 AM   #23
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Another close similar episode was "Adventures in Turtlesitting" when Krang sent a phony treasure map to Pinky McFingers, Big Louie and Mad Dog McMutt. I remember thinking how funny it was that in the original airing order, Snakes Alive aired the following week and Pinky McFingers and his gang were in that too despite being arrested the previous week.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:33 PM   #24
Overlord

Adventures in Turtlesitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
Another close similar episode was "Adventures in Turtlesitting" when Krang sent a phony treasure map to Pinky McFingers, Big Louie and Mad Dog McMutt. I remember thinking how funny it was that in the original airing order, Snakes Alive aired the following week and Pinky McFingers and his gang were in that too despite being arrested the previous week.
This placed "Adventures in Turtlesitting" before

http://tmntentity.blogspot.com/2016/...tles-1987.html
Old 08-03-2018, 05:11 PM   #25
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Perhaps Tempestra was there because just like the lack of human allies there was a lack of female villains in the 1987 cartoon and TMNT as a whole.

Shreeka and Beserko could team up against Krang. I wrote a treatment for that as well. Both were wronged by Krang in his time before he was exiled from Dimension X.

Also, does anyone find it odd how Krang was exiled from Dimension X yet he returns three different stints through the series and no Dimension X authorities confronted Krang?
Old 08-03-2018, 05:26 PM   #26
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I guess we can retcon her into being Viral of Fast Forward.
What if she was Titanus's first experiment, a disgraced weather woman? She was caught in a computer chip when she overloaded her lightning ability and encased in an arcade game in the past?
Old 08-04-2018, 08:48 AM   #27
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
This placed "Adventures in Turtlesitting" before

http://tmntentity.blogspot.com/2016/...tles-1987.html
I was going by airing order. I was good at memorizing those. That's production order, which is still cool. By the way, thank you for posting that link!! Lots of reviews to go through!!
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #28
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
That's production order
It isn't production order, it's a fansite (published in blog format) from a TMNT fan who watched the series, and placed the episodes in order based on own conclusions.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:04 PM   #29
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

A city at war scenario at best would be like all the villians at once vs the turtles. And that happened didn't it?

Granted I think it would have worked well in a Fred Wolf scenario, there were enough bad guys to split up and battle each other with random citizens running away in the background. The turtles probably have a little infighting about which baddy is the most dangerous and who needs to be taken down first. This leads to a temporary split into two teams to try and stop more bad guys at once.

Unless one turtle is like "Wait this sounds like a trap." And it either is or isn't depending how smart the bad guys are. Like the bad guys are just pretending to go all out against each other to split the turtles up. Its not like they would care about collateral damage as long as they put on a convincing show. Either way it could have been an interesting two parter.

If its happening during Red Sky then maybe Shredder managed to escape Dimension X and brings an army of ...dimension X monsters as his army/gang. And he faces off against Dregg. Grudge match! It would probably end with Shredder getting thrown back into dimension X for the sake of status quo but it would be his final hurrah and he gets to do some cool things. On the flip side the status quo would be maintained by Dregg being defeated and Shredder returning as the bad guy. But then he'd need to be defeated for good by the show's end anyway.

I like a lot of ideas MikeandRaph87 presented...but what exactly are the turtles doing during all that? lol.

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!

Last edited by Dejablue; 08-04-2018 at 01:28 PM.
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:44 PM   #30
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
I like a lot of ideas MikeandRaph87 presented...but what exactly are the turtles doing during all that? lol.
In Gang War Part 1: Mob Rising they are trying to cut off Big Louie from a crime spree with advanced weapons and tactics. It ends with Dregg revealing himself at city hall. taking power at a town hall meeting. This has gone on for small parts of previous episodes building up.

In Gang War Part 2: Night of The Ninja Rats they get Splinter's help in fending off the Rat King's minions as Splinter goes under cover pretending to be under Rat King's control. The turtles get caught between Alpha-1 and Dregg and Donatello is convinenced to help Bebop and Rocksteady to find the correct coordinates and frequency to bring their superiors back albeit Donatello plans on it being brief.

In Gang War Part 3: Duel of Egos Splinter finds the mutagen to revert the ninja students back. Leonardo destroys Alpha-1. Michelangelo helps Donatello bring Shredder and Krang back while Raphael saves the mayor. Part 3, Shredder in particular steals the show as he did before when he met Dregg. However, the turtles are at the center of the conflict in parts 1 and 2.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:51 PM   #31
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

That all sounds pretty epic. Wish I could see it happen!

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 03:27 AM   #32
Overlord

One thing that could evolve turf conflict was when Shredder gave gangsters access to Krang's rayguns, and other gangsters also wanting them.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:36 PM   #33
miru
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
While the mere idea of FW CAW sounds awful, I have one idea:

Karai shows up and sees how incompetent Shredder is. She kicks him out of the Technodrome and starts evaluating its worth. All the generic mad scientists find out Shredder is not active and pull their cliche cartoon villainy at once, the war so to speak. Turtles agree to help Shredder take back the Technodrome. When they arrive, Karai has already stripped it of part, realising it was worthless junk. Krang has been turned into calamari, Bebop roasted pig and Rocksteady's horn has been sold as a miracle cure in China town (he died of an infection). Karai tells the Turtles she'll keep the mad scientists at bay if they don't mess with her, to which they agree. They all have a good time while eating Bebop and Krang. Shredder, now reduced to a completely harmless hobo, dies of disease in an alley.
I wonder how she disposed of the other Mutant henchmen...?

Groundchuck becomes exactly what his name means, Rahzar is sent to PETA’s shelters, Tokka & Slash soup, but what about Dirtbag and the rest?

Last edited by miru; 09-20-2018 at 01:15 PM.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:06 PM   #34
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
I wonder how she disposed of the other Mutant henchmen...?

Groundchuck becomes exactly what his name means, Rahzar is sent to PETA’s shelters, Tokka soup, but what about Dirtbag and the rest?
Moles have to be burned before you skin them, in order get rid of parasites. Then you can cook them, but they're said to taste badly. Mona Lisa, being a salamander, can allegedy be used for brandy brewing. The Punk Frogs should have they're legs cut off and cooked, French style! Scumbug should just be crushed underneath a boot. Muckman should be thrown into a compost pile, where he belongs.

I'm just going to be nice to Leatherhead and say he'll realise that a hat on a flat head looks stupid.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:52 PM   #35
miru
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Moles have to be burned before you skin them, in order get rid of parasites. Then you can cook them, but they're said to taste badly. Mona Lisa, being a salamander, can allegedy be used for brandy brewing. The Punk Frogs should have they're legs cut off and cooked, French style! Scumbug should just be crushed underneath a boot. Muckman should be thrown into a compost pile, where he belongs.

I'm just going to be nice to Leatherhead and say he'll realise that a hat on a flat head looks stupid.
Dirtbag wouldn’t taste good, but would make a decent comforter. Or we could treat him like that other kind of mole...

And yeah, he better drop that hat. Unless he wishes to be a novelty head decoration...

Last edited by miru; 08-14-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:01 AM   #36
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:

So what you're trying to tell us is in Sweden they eat absolutely everything or should we be concerned for you?
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:14 PM   #37
miru
Mad Scientist

This would make an excellent Robot Chicken sketch or other such parody animation. Maybe Dirtbag ends up as the mole sauce for Wagyu Groundchuck? Chromedome would be stripped bare alongside the foot vehicles and Technodrome, i’m pretty sure an insect collection will be interested in Scumbug and Antrax, and maybe we can have the generic mobsters and scientists enjoy the Punk Frog legs to make the Turtles more motivated. Pretty sure Karai’d get Rahzar back from PETA to make a fur coat (with mole trim), to go with her leather jacket and football. Tragg and Granitor are strip-mined for every mineral in their bodies, alongside all their soldiers. What's left becomes fanciful bowls for the Tokka & Slash soup and Mole sauce. I think there's a few Central American snacks that use ants as an ingredient, as well.

Last edited by miru; 09-25-2018 at 02:56 PM.