The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Owari
Splinter's dead but it's still not the end of him. 16 27.12%
The Turtles are going through their teenage goth phase. 6 10.17%
Fishface being dirty when he said "I'll give you bass to mouth". 14 23.73%
So is Baxter going to become a cyborg next season. 4 6.78%
So who's ready for season 5. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2017, 07:37 PM   #161
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
So is this topic just not going to get stickied or what? Requiem, the episode before this is still being stickied.
Gotcha covered!

~Machias
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:17 PM   #162
ssjup81
Foot Elite

I meant to mention this earlier. Baxter said that he could’ve demutated himself at any time, but chose not to. I call BS on that. Why didn’t he demutate the others, especially those like Fishface who is way more useful as Xever? I don’t think Shredder would’ve cared one way or the other regarding him or Rahzar. Demutating Bebop and Rocksteady, on the other hand, I could see Shredder having an issue with since their mutation was punishment for failing and crossing him. Bradford and Xever's mutations was purely accidental...sort of.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:14 PM   #163
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I meant to mention this earlier. Baxter said that he could’ve demutated himself at any time, but chose not to. I call BS on that. Why didn’t he demutate the others, especially those like Fishface who is way more useful as Xever? I don’t think Shredder would’ve cared one way or the other regarding him or Rahzar. Demutating Bebop and Rocksteady, on the other hand, I could see Shredder having an issue with since their mutation was punishment for failing and crossing him. Bradford and Xever's mutations was purely accidental...sort of.
I would also like to add that since April's DNA is the key needed to make retromutagen. And Baxter does like to boast about his intelligence but he touts himself as being more intelligent than he actually is.

He was also mutated as punishment and Shredder would not have taken kindly to learning Stockman demutated himself even if he was somehow able to do so.