The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Music

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2017, 03:54 AM   #1
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 6,590
Why don't pop and rock musicians trash hotel rooms today?

The title says itself. Once upon a time, pop and rock musicians would trash hotel rooms and smash their electric guitars. But now, we seldom read about it. Why?
__________________
Because the crossovers doing nothing else than messing up the timeline and other stuff of the 1987-1996 series, I've given up writing fanfiction about it. Instead, I'm trying to reboot the TMNT as many other fanfiction writers do:

Hopefully, stories will later appear at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:11 AM   #2
Utrommaniac
It only took 30 years
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 2,834
Because they know now that it's rude.
__________________
Utrommaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:17 AM   #3
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 6,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Because they know now that it's rude.
They knew in the past too...
__________________
Because the crossovers doing nothing else than messing up the timeline and other stuff of the 1987-1996 series, I've given up writing fanfiction about it. Instead, I'm trying to reboot the TMNT as many other fanfiction writers do:

Hopefully, stories will later appear at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #4
The Deadman
Mad Scientist
 
The Deadman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,115
What do they have to gain from trashing hotel rooms today?
__________________

Last Movie Watched: The Houses October Built 2 (2017).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E2).
Last Video Game Played: WWE 2K17 (PS4).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:35 AM   #5
Wesley
Stone Warrior
 
Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 957
Simpler times back then. A lot of pop and rock stars just aren't interested in doing that sort of thing anymore when we know everything about them nowadays.
__________________
Splinter: "Winning is nothing. Doing your best and acting with honour are the only things that matter." (from Wrath of the Rat King)
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:49 AM   #6
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.
 
Krutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 2,148
Who says they don't?
__________________

"900 posts in 12 years, a love for social affairs? Get this normie outta here!" - Powder
Krutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:49 AM   #7
ToTheNines
[sic]
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,078
Are you trolling?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:12 PM   #8
Prowler
Foot Elite
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 4,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
The title says itself. Once upon a time, pop and rock musicians would trash hotel rooms and smash their electric guitars. But now, we seldom read about it. Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
Simpler times back then. A lot of pop and rock stars just aren't interested in doing that sort of thing anymore when we know everything about them nowadays.
...more like they don't do coke, LSD or heroin anymore. Or at least not as much as they used to back in the day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So I've watched some of April O'Neil's "videos." They were OK, the lesbian massage ones were the best ones. I skimmed through some of the others, but eh.

I've seen better.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:31 PM   #9
ToTheNines
[sic]
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,078
Coke is still in.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:33 PM   #10
Prowler
Foot Elite
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 4,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Coke is still in.
If you were a betting man, TNN, how many rich famous people would you say never even tried coke at all?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So I've watched some of April O'Neil's "videos." They were OK, the lesbian massage ones were the best ones. I skimmed through some of the others, but eh.

I've seen better.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:37 PM   #11
ToTheNines
[sic]
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,078
Very few. Even in Country music, coke is pretty huge.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:38 PM   #12
Shark_Blade
Prince Elias Acorn
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,144
Because they're not stupid like those old people.
__________________

Sonic Mania - PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbone, PC
Sonic Forces 2017 - PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbone, PC
Sonic joined IDW Publishing - possible crossover with TMNT in the future?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.