The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2017, 11:55 AM   #1801
drag0nfeathers
Foot Soldier
 
drag0nfeathers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Taunton, MA
Posts: 141
Still no word from E.E. on Mousers... of any of my NECA Henson turtles for that matter. This is the 3rd order from them I am still waiting on when everyone else seems to be having theirs shipped and received. Is anyone else having this same issue with them lately? I've always had terrific experiences with them in the past.
__________________

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:38 PM   #1802
psychturtle
Stone Warrior
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 960
I still have the regular and exclusive leonardo figures available. Just want the money I paid for it back. Any takers?
__________________
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:02 PM   #1803
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
Still no word from E.E. on Mousers... of any of my NECA Henson turtles for that matter. This is the 3rd order from them I am still waiting on when everyone else seems to be having theirs shipped and received. Is anyone else having this same issue with them lately? I've always had terrific experiences with them in the past.
I ordered from MONDO as a customer, and EE as a retailer. I haven't gotten my EE stuff yet, but Ive had my mousers from MONDO just fine. Right now EE says:
Pre-Sold Out (details)
We'll deliver in March 2017 (estimated date / subject to change).

These are the details for wholesalers. They push dates on me all the time when I order for the store from them.
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Coro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:48 PM   #1804
drag0nfeathers
Foot Soldier
 
drag0nfeathers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Taunton, MA
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I ordered from MONDO as a customer, and EE as a retailer. I haven't gotten my EE stuff yet, but Ive had my mousers from MONDO just fine. Right now EE says:
Pre-Sold Out (details)
We'll deliver in March 2017 (estimated date / subject to change).

These are the details for wholesalers. They push dates on me all the time when I order for the store from them.
Thanks for the info you have. Still so far it's saying backorder when I pull up my order, but they have confirmed they have still not received their initial shipment. I preordered over a year ago so I should be in the first allotment they receive I would hope.
__________________

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 06:51 AM   #1805
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
Thanks for the info you have. Still so far it's saying backorder when I pull up my order, but they have confirmed they have still not received their initial shipment. I preordered over a year ago so I should be in the first allotment they receive I would hope.
EE uses the backorder tag for everything until they have it in stock. Its kind of annoying when you use their wholesale services.
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Coro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:25 PM   #1806
drag0nfeathers
Foot Soldier
 
drag0nfeathers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Taunton, MA
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
EE uses the backorder tag for everything until they have it in stock. Its kind of annoying when you use their wholesale services.
I can certainly see how that would be a little infuriating
__________________

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mondo tmnt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.