The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Owari
Splinter's dead but it's still not the end of him. 16 27.12%
The Turtles are going through their teenage goth phase. 6 10.17%
Fishface being dirty when he said "I'll give you bass to mouth". 14 23.73%
So is Baxter going to become a cyborg next season. 4 6.78%
So who's ready for season 5. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2017, 02:54 PM   #21
Vicky82
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
In The Super Shredder episode, while he's mutating we can see him taking his Kuro Kabuto from his room (picture in spoiler tag):

It's off-screen but I have always thought he put it and the Kuro merged with his head during the transformation.

But it could be just a fake one as you said
Yeah It still could be a fake one, Karai wore a similar one in City at War.

Vicky82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:57 PM   #22
Redworld96
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah It still could be a fake one, Karai wore a similar one in City at War.
True!!
I am starting to think that Shredder had a closet full of Kuro Kabutos lol
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:21 PM   #23
Fang Wolf
The Bladed Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
I am starting to think that Shredder had a closet full of Kuro Kabutos lol
So you mean that Shredder change Kuro Kabuto
as much as we changing underwear?

Best line of The Super Shredder:
Razhar: I have always wanted to see a turtle without a shell
Mikey: You wanna see me naked? WEIRDOOOO
Fang Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 04:36 PM   #24
CyberCubed
Overlord

Also people can stop whining about Pigeon Pete or April's father being "missing" as they were at the funeral. We also got another reference to Casey's family even if we've never seen them.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:35 PM   #25
FredWolfLeonardo
Mad Scientist

I just realized that Razhar and Fishface "died" in completely opposite ways. Razhar was dragged underwater while Fishface was left to suffocate on land.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #26
CyberCubed
Overlord

I hope Shinigami gets more screentime in Season 5. She's a neat idea for a character but she's been very underused.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #27
Coola Yagami
Emperor

So... this didn't air on tv yet, as far as i know its still not next Sunday, so where are all the people complaining about spoilers and bannings and such. Just.... wtf? I know you saw it online somehow but it hasn't aired on tv yet. Geez.
v=ufYzGoquORs[/url]
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:12 PM   #28
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
So... this didn't air on tv yet, as far as i know its still not next Sunday, so where are all the people complaining about spoilers and bannings and such. Just.... wtf? I know you saw it online somehow but it hasn't aired on tv yet. Geez.
Because this is an episode thread designed for the ep discussion. Anyone stupid enough to come into an episode review thread complaining about spoilers is their own fault.

What we were saying before was people talking about the unaired episodes in other random threads, not the designated spoiler threads.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:13 PM   #29
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
The English version aired in Spain and one of the members here recorded it for all to see. Check the second or third post of this thread.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:15 PM   #30
Coola Yagami
Emperor

So what's the difference between Spain and Korea? What's the difference between us watching some person's recording over us watching the Korean ep on youtube? The hypocrisy is killing me.
v=ufYzGoquORs[/url]
Old 02-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #31
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
So what's the difference between Spain and Korea? What's the difference between us watching some person's recording over us watching the Korean ep on youtube? The hypocrisy is killing me.
Guess it's because the release date is closer? I guess it's no different from when Nick would sometimes put eps up on their site a week before its initial broadcast. Some would put up an ep discussion thread for those who watched it and for those of us that didn't, would just avoid it.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:40 PM   #32
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
You are in a thread for discussion of an episode, there's no hypocrisy. Nobody had a problem with spoilers in the Korean episode thread.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:50 PM   #33
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Coola, stop playing dumb. You know better than this, and we all know it. It's an episode review thread. People aren't posting random spoilers in unrelated threads.
Old 02-22-2017, 11:12 PM   #34
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier

That episode was so good!!!! I loved it! I thought Donnie was going to get the last hit on Shredder, but he just got denied.
And it looks like Raph's really angry from Splinters death that he wanted to kill Fishface... or would he have done that to him anyway? And I didn't know TigerClaw was still with the foot, where was he Requiem then? Probably recoveri g, anyway his fight scenes this ep was awesome, he fights interestingly now with his multiple arm attachments.

Best epsiode ever I think it beats Requiem cause that was one of the first times the Turtles and Shredder have had an awesome and long fight.

Last edited by MarsicornYT; 02-22-2017 at 11:27 PM.
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:22 PM   #35
Vicky82
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I just realized that Razhar and Fishface "died" in completely opposite ways. Razhar was dragged underwater while Fishface was left to suffocate on land.
Fishface aint dead

https://www.instagram.com/p/9TwhL5nIMS/

(i'm so going to keep posting this every time someone says Fishface is dead)

Quote:
Spain has the episode in Spanish and English, that's why I did the episode thread. If the episode wasn't recorded in English I would of done the Episode thread on Saturday anyway because it airs in the UK.

Vicky82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:31 PM   #36
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Fishface aint dead

https://www.instagram.com/p/9TwhL5nIMS/

(i'm so going to keep posting this every time someone says Fishface is dead)

Spain has the episode in Spanish and English, that's why I did the episode thread. If the episode wasn't recorded in English I would of done the Episode thread on Saturday anyway because it airs in the UK.
Welp, he's around, but I will assume Rahzar is dead.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:19 AM   #37
Redworld96
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Firstly: Days ago Vicky asked in the season 4 thread if we could get the Owari discussion thread soon (and obviously putting all the spoilers there) and no one complained about it, as long as the spoilers don't pass that thread.

This is the difference between Korea and Spain: In December people only could watch it in korean and no one in the forum understood any word, so we couldn't make any important discussion, just guesses and theories, and we had the korean thread for that.
But now the episode is with english audio and people can now make their full reviews.

But again, we asked in the season 4 thread, we warned there would be spoilers on it, and people who answered said there was no problem with it.

So I don't really understand your complain. If you don't want to read spoilers, just don't read this thread in the first place and wait until sunday.
"Hypocrisy" where??

Last edited by Redworld96; 02-23-2017 at 02:24 AM.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:43 AM   #38
Coola Yagami
Emperor

I already saw it, so I'm good. I just don't like how it seemed noone could discuss it without threats of being banned if they already saw it in Korea somehow, but now suddenly it's ok because someone filmed it in Spain and posted it here. English or not, it still hasn't aired on American tv. Why not wait and make the topic this Sunday then?

I just feel past arguments on wether or not the episode was viewed on legal means go out the window when most of you flocked to see this recording. What's the difference between watching this recording and watching the Korean eps on YouTube? Language or not, Viacom hasn't decided to air it in America until this Sunday.
v=ufYzGoquORs[/url]
Old 02-23-2017, 05:12 AM   #39
ToTheNines
[sic]

Because **** sticks like TMNTInsighter and other simpletons were talking about it in random threads. There was a thread for the Korean episodes that everyone with an iota of decency was using for discussion. Just like how people are keeping Owari spoilers contained to this thread.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:51 AM   #40
Redworld96
Hench Mutant

Quote:
I just feel past arguments on wether or not the episode was viewed on legal means go out the window when most of you flocked to see this recording. What's the difference between watching this recording and watching the Korean eps on YouTube? Language or not, Viacom hasn't decided to air it in America until this Sunday.
The "problem" was not where did you watch the korean episodes. The problem was that some people on the forum started to talk about spoilers in few threads where they didn't have to and they get banned for that. That's something different.

And as ssjup81 said before, if Nick would have uploaded the episode on the website days before (it happened in the past), the thread would have been created anyway. Or even this saturday because UK will watch it that day.