The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 01-18-2018, 01:07 PM   #21
Allio
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Why does A21 have boob physics?

I always assumed the Androids were all metal, 18 being the exception after she was wished to become human. Do they have Terminator like fake skin then?
Majin Buu jiggles, why can't 21 jiggle?
Old 01-19-2018, 02:12 PM   #22
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
Majin Buu jiggles, why can't 21 jiggle?
They're human with implants. 18 was never wished to be human. She and 17 were wished to have their bombs removed.

You really think 18 would still be aa powerful if she was a nornal hunan without the power up upgrades? She's not a martail artist, she was mostly a normal girl before.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:18 PM   #23
Ninjinister
無問題

I gotta say, the alleged "leak" stating that two of the DLC characters...

Spoiler:
are base form Vegeta and Goku

would be among the most disappointing choices ever. As unlockables? I'd be good with that. As paid characters? All-new movesets or not, it's not what I want.

It's why I didn't pay $10 a piece for Mr. Karate and Classic Kyo/Iori in King of Fighters 13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
They're human with implants. 18 was never wished to be human. She and 17 were wished to have their bombs removed.

You really think 18 would still be aa powerful if she was a nornal hunan without the power up upgrades? She's not a martail artist, she was mostly a normal girl before.
I think you might have quoted the wrong post to respond to.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:34 PM   #24
Allio
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Old 01-20-2018, 12:01 AM   #25
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I gotta say, the alleged "leak" stating that two of the DLC characters...

Spoiler:
are base form Vegeta and Goku

would be among the most disappointing choices ever. As unlockables? I'd be good with that. As paid characters? All-new movesets or not, it's not what I want.

It's why I didn't pay $10 a piece for Mr. Karate and Classic Kyo/Iori in King of Fighters 13.

Sorry dude. And yeah, we already got the Blues. We don't need to worry about the base.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 01-20-2018, 07:56 PM   #26
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Here is Majin 21's level 3 super
Spoiler:

Not going to lie the way she made that face was super cute. If they do make a sequal I hope she makes a Heel-Face Turn
Old 01-21-2018, 12:35 AM   #27
sdp
Megan Fox = April

A21 has so much personality, it'd be a shame not to see her in the anime, or even the new movie.

Most video game exclusive characters are usually cool but never felt like I wanted them in the real show or even if I did it just felt like cool what ifs that the show should've done, but A21 feels like something that is a necessity for me now

I forgot how much I like Buu as a villain even if the actual saga didn't work for me instead of the borefest that was the Android/Cell saga which was awesome on the first view but after that it basically represents the worst tropes of DBZ.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:01 PM   #28
CyberCubed
Overlord

Hopefully they make her canon at some point when Dragonball returns.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:41 PM   #29
Ninjinister
無問題

I saw the ending but it's been removed from YouTube. Here's the gist of it though if you care:

Spoiler:
There are somehow two Android 21s (denoted "Good" and "Evil". Evil 21 has a pale purple skin color and some sort of spots on her body) I'm assuming this is due to the "cloning" plot?

Evil 21 is struggling against the Genki Dama. Good 21 then gives some person's soul to 18 as an orange light, and then goes to rush Evil 21 so that the Genki Dama can overpower her and it consumes them both.

Goku hopes that he can ask Enma to reincarnate her so they can train together. They then talk about returning whoever the orange light is (the player?) to their rightful body.

Still have no idea who 21 is or what her plan was. It might have been explained earlier but I literally could only find the last cutscene.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:58 PM   #30
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Spoiler:

When Goku cheats on both Chi Chi and Vegeta
Old 01-26-2018, 09:11 AM   #31
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Watching the cutscenes on Youtube, I confess I found it amusing when Evil 21 went up against Cell and...
Spoiler:
consumed him as a pastry, granting her the enhanced purple form.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:37 PM   #32
Ninjinister
無問題

This game is straight 🔥🔥🔥

It's everything I've wanted from both a DragonBall fighting game and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:26 PM   #33
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
This game is straight ������

It's everything I've wanted from both a DragonBall fighting game and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.
When I first saw the gameplay, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was the first thing that came to my mind. I'm definitely gonna have to buy this one up at some point. I'm also amazed at how well the 3D models translate into the animated cutscenes. With some more attention, I could even see that style as a possible option for a new cartoon show. It would certainly help ensure consistency in models and animation.

View my sketch work!
Old 01-27-2018, 05:07 PM   #34
Ninjinister
無問題

Yamcha's revenge is one of my favorite things so far

Spoiler:
Old 01-27-2018, 10:00 PM   #35
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Seeing that Nappa FAIL makes me wish Toriyama hadn't forgotten about Saiyans growing tails and turning into Oozarus.

View my sketch work!
Old 01-28-2018, 12:10 AM   #36
CyberCubed
Overlord

I literally spent 4 and a half hours watching all the story cutscenes on youtube. Jesus Christ, apparently there's even more cinema scenes based on what characters you choose. I saw a whole bunch of further Yamcha scenes I didn't even seen in that nearly 5 hour video.

How many cutscenes are in this game? Seems they went overboard, it has to be over 5 hours worth which is insane for a fighting game.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:38 AM   #37
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I literally spent 4 and a half hours watching all the story cutscenes on youtube. Jesus Christ, apparently there's even more cinema scenes based on what characters you choose. I saw a whole bunch of further Yamcha scenes I didn't even seen in that nearly 5 hour video.

How many cutscenes are in this game? Seems they went overboard, it has to be over 5 hours worth which is insane for a fighting game.
It's called replay value.

Old 01-28-2018, 02:59 PM   #38
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

You don't buy the game, you don't get to complain.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:09 PM   #39
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Loving the game so far but I feel as if there should've been arcade endings for each character, while I enjoy the game's story they really dropped the ball by not including it.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:28 PM   #40
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
Loving the game so far but I feel as if there should've been arcade endings for each character, while I enjoy the game's story they really dropped the ball by not including it.
I haven't seen all of the game yet, been too busy between getting blasted online and also playing SF5AE, but I did notice there's an arcade mode... so does that one have endings?