The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Toys and Collectibles

Notices

Old 11-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #1141
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

The Amazing Spider-Man Mega Bloks Lizard Sewer Speeder

and look how cheap it was!

Dragon's Universe Rise of the Predavors Thunder Vozeus (or Jozeus?) from Big Lots

Old 11-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #1142
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

Lava Planet Predator, The Ultimate Alien Hunter (I had the KENNER version long ago, so I am extremely excited about this)

Inhumanoids Tendrill (I actually got this at a toy show many weeks ago, but I'm JUST now showing him off in his fist photos, after he had a fairly unsuccessful bath)

Who shall win?
Old 11-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #1143
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Has anyone else run into the new series of Marvel universe figures? I thought it was a discontinued series, in lieu of an Avengers type line. But I saw yesterday a new set that included Omega Red, X-Force Nightcrawler, and some others.

The thing I noticed was that they started to do their MU line up similar to their Legends line, with set figures, then a space in the line for two possible figures. So on the back it shows Alpha Flight, and its Northstar & Aurora. Another shows Marvel knights, and its Cloak & Dagger.

Are they continuing the MU line? Cause that Avengers line looks like wet garbage.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #1144
Dawnatello Turtle Chick
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Has anyone else run into the new series of Marvel universe figures? I thought it was a discontinued series, in lieu of an Avengers type line. But I saw yesterday a new set that included Omega Red, X-Force Nightcrawler, and some others.

The thing I noticed was that they started to do their MU line up similar to their Legends line, with set figures, then a space in the line for two possible figures. So on the back it shows Alpha Flight, and its Northstar & Aurora. Another shows Marvel knights, and its Cloak & Dagger.

Are they continuing the MU line? Cause that Avengers line looks like wet garbage.
Idk for sure but it seems like they are... My husband collects those and so he's always going on about them... Seems like I've seen a new wave out, but that may just be my overworked brain mushing too many topics together, lol! At any rate I hope they do or my hubby will be crushed!
Old 11-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #1145
Butuking
Random Punk

Not sure if it counts, but I preordered Rhinox from Hasbrotoyshop. I love Transformers, specially Beast Wars!
Butuking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #1146
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Found the Rocket Raccoon build-a-fig Marvel Lengeds wave, bought all except Scarlet Spider.

Wish I could find the new Wolverine wave...
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #1147
lango7
Random Punk

BFF's
lango7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #1148
Ninjinister
無問題

I got this back throughout October and just haven't posted it yet.

Quote:

What you are describing there - the Omega Red wave, is the literal tail end of the line (and you're a lucky sod because I haven't seen the last three waves before that at retail yet). What they'll do next year, is an Avengers main line with supplemental movie lines, and then an X-Men main line with supplemental movie lines the following year, trading off each year - or so I hear. Nobody has seen next year's upcoming Avengers line yet so we don't know how terrible it's going to be (anything currently with the "Avengers Assemble" tag are for the animated series, not the comic based stuff).
Old 11-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #1149
Brodie
Certified Teacher

The new Avengers Assemble stuff is trash.

I was looking into it, and got bummed I never found an A-Bomb or Abomination.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #1150
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist

^ It is trash... and it's clogging the shelves of my local Target, 'cause it's not selling. That and the Superman movie stuff... not the movie masters figures but rather the stuff for younger kids, you know what I mean... a bulldozer wouldn't move that stuff now.

I'll post pics of everything I purchased today, when I get home from the office. I picked up too much today. Batman, Predator & Transformers, oh my.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #1151
Brodie
Certified Teacher

I just took a gamble on Amazon, they merged their listings for the Marvel Universe Abominations for both blue and green. It doesn't specify which you'll get, but it was like 8 bucks plus shipping. I'm fine with either one, so no worries here. I just doubt I'd find it in the wild.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #1152
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist

I just put a couple pics on my Instagram. Seemed easier to post the link, rather than repost the actual pics. Like I said, I went a bit crazy today.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #1153
Dawnatello Turtle Chick
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ghost View Post
I just put a couple pics on my Instagram. Seemed easier to post the link, rather than repost the actual pics. Like I said, I went a bit crazy today.
I can't seem to get the link to work... I wanna see!
Old 11-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #1154
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
The new Avengers Assemble stuff is trash.
You sure that you're looking at the right line? There's two AA lines in this scale - limited articulation ones for like $5-6, and ones with more articulation and (admittedly dumb) accessories for $9-$10. These use MU/Avengers movie bucks. I just got Leader and he uses an Avengers movie Skrull body.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #1155
Michelangelo
Foot Soldier

I know the feeling dude, it sucks!
Whether your net connection screws up, or your browser wants to be jerk, or some just pips you by $1 - it all sucks.
Take heart though, you may just find a better horde of goodies.
Best of luck to you little dude, and keep searching!
Michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #1156
Dawnatello Turtle Chick
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
I know the feeling dude, it sucks!
Whether your net connection screws up, or your browser wants to be jerk, or some just pips you by $1 - it all sucks.
Take heart though, you may just find a better horde of goodies.
Best of luck to you little dude, and keep searching!
Who are you talking about...? Was this directed towards a comment on a previous page? Just wondering... Don't forget about using the quote button at the bottom of the comment you are refering too!
Old 11-10-2013, 03:01 AM   #1157
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Bought Sky High with Jet Sled, Hordak, Bubble Power She-Ra and the Great Unrest weapons pack for MOTUC.

Spoiler:

Sadly, someone at the postal system removed Sky High from my package. Hopefully it was the customs that forgot to add it after check-up, working in a store that have a Post office addition I've seen this happen. But, being the expensive and now sold out item, it's a bit suspicious. If I have to get it though second hand market, it's gonna cost me twice the retail price...
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:00 AM   #1158
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

loved the new thor movie, wish they'd give us a 6" marvel legends wave to accompany the movie like they did with Iron Man and Wolverine Just not a big fan of Marvel Universe scale stuff a lot of times. Saw the new Thor "universe-scale" figures at TRU but had to pass. Kurse looked nice though. Loki looked like **** IMO, terrible likeness.

Okay, so I snagged a bunch of the new Marvel Legends. Got the Rocket Raccoon wave (sans Scarlet Spider, no thanks), and the Wolverine Wave (sans emma frost... still looking for her at a fair price)

Build-a-Rocket looks great, despite his size and lack of articulation in some parts of the body, he's awesome to have.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #1159
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post

Okay, so I snagged a bunch of the new Marvel Legends. Got the Rocket Raccoon wave (sans Scarlet Spider, no thanks), and the Wolverine Wave (sans emma frost... still looking for her at a fair price)
No SS? Damn he's like one of the few "new" (quotes intentional for obvious reasons) characters Marvel's done in the past year that hasn't been super stupid. Pisses me off that his book's being canceled.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #1160
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

M.A.R.S. Troopers