The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-18-2004, 10:42 AM   #1061
LAXtitan99
Hench Mutant

Toys R Us had some new Toys for Halloween...they were costume weapons that were alot better quality than the $15 sets they've been selling for a while. They were with all the costumes. The Kitanas and Nunchukes were sold individually (qty 1) for $4.99 each for the Kitana and $2.99 for the Nunchukes. They had the Bo which was also $4.99...no site of the sais.
LAXtitan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 11:59 AM   #1062
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

Yea, I actually picked up the tmnt halloween candy bucket for a couple bucks at TRU...i've slowed down tremendously on getting other tmnt merchandise but I couldnt resist...
Old 09-18-2004, 07:13 PM   #1063
LAXtitan99
Hench Mutant

Can you post a pic of the halloween bucket please!

Picked up Claw Shredder and Baxter today
LAXtitan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 08:04 PM   #1064
Triceraton
Foot Soldier

Between two different Wal-Marts, I saw 5 Baxters today(but no Claw Shredders, I was really hoping to see him today).

Baxter is... well, we all know, very inaccurate. Though he's not as bad as I expected. He looks better without all the extra arms on him IMO, with all 5 of those on there's just too much going on. I just stuck the legs on the middle set of pegs so he sits lower to the ground, and kept the 5 extra arms off, and though he's not cartoon accurate, he's good enough.

He'll also be perfect for customs. If you ignore the incorrect colors(or paint them correctly yourself), the headsculpt isn't really as bad as it first appeared to be(he even has a sculpted scar over the left side of his head, from when he lost that eye).
Triceraton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 08:31 PM   #1065
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

Man, still no baxters over here or any of the mutant shredders...sheesh...

and my cams been givin me problems but ill try to get a pic up of the bucket...
Old 09-20-2004, 11:00 AM   #1066
Jed
Stone Warrior

My Mam was in Toys 'r' Us, Leeds, England at the weekend, and she picked up Space Hoppin' Mike and Don but they didn't have Raph and Leo, so I guess the Space Hoppin turtles are out there. They also had the Toddler Turtles, but no sign of other figures like the Foot Fire Mystic, etc. They also have the SWAT Battle Team there, but they were sold out when my Mam tried to get it.

Still no sign of new figures in Ireland
I am Frank-Zappa-as-imagined-by-the-editor-of-a-famous-rock-&-roll-magazine. I am an anachronism who makes the ugliest music on the planet. I have no right to call myself a member of the human race. I am tasteless, untalented, pompous, arrogant, cruel, insensitive, vulgar and not a fun guy because I don't use drugs.

Jed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:25 PM   #1067
avervisal
Hench Mutant

Hit up the walmart on 75th in the midwest of IL...they were fully stocked...tons of the new wave...triceratons, baxters, shredder clones, it was amazing

no utroms though i have yet to get one of them...that's the only figure i don't have
Old 09-23-2004, 07:05 AM   #1068
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist

Only new stuff I've seen are two Deep Diving Turtles, a Silver Sentry and a Guardian. All the figures were badly damaged so I passed. The stores in my area suck. I can't find anything and when I do everythings very damaged.

The only highlight of my toy run was finding a new variation of Fighting Gear. The new package is really cool. They only had Leo and Mike but they too were smashed.

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 08:12 AM   #1069
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

arkansas tmnt fig news: found at least one of the new wave (baxter, bought 2 so i can make a custom; triceratons, now have 6; mozar; utroms, have 3; shredder clone with four arms; guardian; prof hunnycutt) save one.....claw clone.....can't find him anywhere......and i've been looking so hard too....

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 12:02 PM   #1070
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist

East coast has Baxter and Claw shredder. mom picked up both at Walmart in massachussetts for me today. wat a great mom

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 01:02 PM   #1071
baloney1333
Mouser

what ever happened with Dr. Malignus
baloney1333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 08:53 AM   #1072
Jed
Stone Warrior

Today in Banba Toymaster, Henry Street, Dublin, Ireland they had all 4 Space Hoppin' Turtles AND Multi-Arm Shredder. They had 2 of each Turtle (I bought Raph and Leo, had the other two already from import) and 4 Shredders. I asked the guy who stocks the aisle of they had any more like Triceratons and Fugitoid and stuff but he said everything was put out (liar, unless the cases we get have the four Turtles packed with Shredder). I was really surprised to get the Multi Arm Shredder, it usually takes at least 6 months for figures to get over here from America. Disappointed that none of the others from his wave were out though
I am Frank-Zappa-as-imagined-by-the-editor-of-a-famous-rock-&-roll-magazine. I am an anachronism who makes the ugliest music on the planet. I have no right to call myself a member of the human race. I am tasteless, untalented, pompous, arrogant, cruel, insensitive, vulgar and not a fun guy because I don't use drugs.

Old 09-24-2004, 11:29 PM   #1073
Starscream
Foot Soldier

Saw like three Utroms today between various places. I saw a Multi-Arm Shredder and at first i got really excited because I've so few of them that it immediately registered in my brain as Claw Shredder . The only TMNT related surprise was I saw a lone Armorized Shredder which I haven;t seen in a long while.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 04:11 PM   #1074
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

well alot has come out since the forums went down..these are in stores now:

Doctor Malignus, Usagi, Ninja Knights, Ripped Up turtles, Battle Bike Turtles, turtle Tunnler, Hover Chopper, All 6 Air Ninja figs, Turbo Bashers...

Not sure if the Giant and Mini Fighting Gear were reported but they are out of course..

I think that might be it but if I missed something lemme know...

By the way, all the figures except for the Air Ninjas and Turbo Bashers were found here in florida in various stores...the others were found in california, when i went there for the holidays...they are $10 each so I couldnt get many...
Old 12-26-2004, 04:54 PM   #1075
Jed
Stone Warrior

Drako, Traximus and Ultimate Ninja are out too, I've seen 'em on eBay.

Old 12-26-2004, 06:53 PM   #1076
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

Yea, I haven't been on eBay in a bit..spent WAYYYY too much as it is ...but thats good to know that those fellas are out as well...
Old 12-26-2004, 07:16 PM   #1077
sensei#me
Hench Mutant

What about playmates Sword Of Tengu?
When is it coming out?
Old 12-27-2004, 06:38 AM   #1078
Jed
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei#me
What about playmates Sword Of Tengu?
When is it coming out?
It's been out for ages over here. They have loads left over in the toy store down the road from me.

Sword Of Tengu.

Old 12-27-2004, 12:35 PM   #1079
sensei#me
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed
It's been out for ages over here. They have loads left over in the toy store down the road from me.

Sword Of Tengu.

I thought they'd come out in WALMART or TOYSRUS, but I never saw it.
Where do you live anyway?
Old 12-27-2004, 05:50 PM   #1080
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

I havent seen the sword here in the states..but maybe I missed it..???