The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #10001
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

For those of you who just want to buy online to avoid wasting time hunting, amazon has now price adjusted all of the wave 1 basic figures down to 8.94 each.

I think they are price-matching walmart.com who seems to have them all up for pre-order now as well

links are earlier in this thread.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:03 PM   #10002
useasneeded4pain
Foot Soldier

Hit a few Walmarts this weekend, found all of the new Nick figures in multiples, except no April. Not sure if she's not in some cases, or is just first to go. Odd to see multiple Splinter and no April, though.

Stores are definitely get cases of only Turtles. Donnie is short-packed in these cases.
useasneeded4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:30 PM   #10003
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior

Found the basic figures at two separate Walmart’s yesterday in IL, picked up Baron Draxum. Really digging the look of the villains.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:36 PM   #10004
TMNTooze
Foot Soldier

Found the entire first wave except for Donnie today at Walmart in Oregon. Only picked up Raph, Mikey, and Meat Sweats for my kids.
TMNTooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:51 AM   #10005
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Still nothing at my Walmart, nor Walgreens.

BUT.

Check Walmart's Halloween department if you're into role play weapon toys. Just saw both Leo's and Raph's today.

While it kind of sucks that they took away Raph's sais, I admit toy tonfa are a neat addition to the TMNT roleplay stuff.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:54 AM   #10006
Danetello
Stone Warrior

Central MD and Northern VA seem to be getting stock now. I have found all 9 figures across multiple Walmarts. Nothing at any Walgreens or Target, though.

Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:46 AM   #10007
chaosorc
Thug

Walmart

My local Walmart had a huge cardboard isle display fully stocked of the new line. It looked like it held 50 or so figures.

Sadly I have them on preorder
chaosorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:29 AM   #10008
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosorc View Post
My local Walmart had a huge cardboard isle display fully stocked of the new line. It looked like it held 50 or so figures.

Sadly I have them on preorder
Where is this located ?
Old 09-28-2018, 12:56 PM   #10009
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier

I managed to find Michelangelo, Origami Ninja and Leonardo at my local Walgreens. Not sure if this matters, but the first two that were put out were Mikey and the Origami Ninja. This was from a couple weeks ago. Yesterday I purchased Leo, so that means I missed out on the other character that was put out, as they seem to put out two at once after every shipment.

This is in the Rochester, NY area.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:19 PM   #10010
tmntman
Mad Scientist

The Walmart store on the east side of Madison put out the basic figures today. No permanent home for them yet, but they had an endcap full of them.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 01:28 AM   #10011
Leonarjoe
Mouser

At at Wal Mart in South Tx, I found all of wave 1 except for April. Picked them up except for the Ninja. Not digging the pose at all.
Leonarjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:42 AM   #10012
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

I got the ultimate tease story, while hunting for the new figures, I struck out at 2 Meijers, a Walgreen's, and a Walmart. On my way home I decided to stop at a Target, there was a lady opening and stocking the toy shelf and as I walked up she was opening a case of the TMNT figures. I stood there patiently waiting to grab them. I got the "is there anything I can help you find?" I said "no I'm just browsing" trying not to seem too eager. She pulled a figure out and scanned it, looked at her gun, and put the figure back in the box. Then she yelled over at an employee one aisle over "watch the TMNT stuff, there's a street date for Monday" and she pushed the whole cart to the back room. I left the store sad
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:24 PM   #10013
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
I got the ultimate tease story, while hunting for the new figures, I struck out at 2 Meijers, a Walgreen's, and a Walmart. On my way home I decided to stop at a Target, there was a lady opening and stocking the toy shelf and as I walked up she was opening a case of the TMNT figures. I stood there patiently waiting to grab them. I got the "is there anything I can help you find?" I said "no I'm just browsing" trying not to seem too eager. She pulled a figure out and scanned it, looked at her gun, and put the figure back in the box. Then she yelled over at an employee one aisle over "watch the TMNT stuff, there's a street date for Monday" and she pushed the whole cart to the back room. I left the store sad
That's a bummer mate

Should have grabbed em and ran
Old 09-29-2018, 02:48 PM   #10014
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
That's a bummer mate

Should have grabbed em and ran
that would be bad as a person that works in retail, stores can get fined a lot of money if something is put out and sold before the street date.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:15 PM   #10015
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
that would be bad as a person that works in retail, stores can get fined a lot of money if something is put out and sold before the street date.
Thanks for the police work haha
Insert sarcasm

Was just kidding mate but if this was the case then multiple stores are in violation and potentially in trouble
Old 09-29-2018, 04:36 PM   #10016
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
Yes I know. Some stores don't care. With all the posts that report them being sold I was hoping
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:38 PM   #10017
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior

Picked up April since she seems to be a lot harder to find than most and don’t want to half to track her down later. Saw the pallet of them at Walmart in Lansing, Il today.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:19 AM   #10018
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier

I went to my local Walmart to pick up my Raphael Maskimals head (had to order it online and have it shipped to the store). I decided to wander around a bit because I heard rumors of Walmart stores not only having received the figures early, but having a large cardboard display full of them. As I approached the toy area, I saw a neon green cardboard display and I audibly said "That has to be it!" Turns out it was and it had every figure in there. The display must have been put out earlier that day because not a single figure was taken out yet. The display itself was really cute and I'm kicking myself for not having taken a pic of the display itself. I ended up purchasing all the figures I had not yet found at Walgreens...Meat Sweats, Baron Draxum, April, Splinter, Donnie and Raph. I haven't had time to open them just yet, but I am hesitant to do so because I love the packaging for these!

Aside from the cardboard display, I walked down the isle to find more of the base figures (mostly Mikey) sitting on a shelf. If they had any Giants on the shelf, I would have purchased Leo, but they only had base figures at my Walmart location (Rochester, NY).

I'm excited to check out the pizza points once I do open the packages. I always collected them for the 1987 figures as a kid, but never did anything with them.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:52 AM   #10019
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

My local Wal-Mart had everything but April and the new playset put out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3888.jpg (106.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3889.jpg (114.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3890.jpg (59.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3891.jpg (51.7 KB, 22 views)
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:53 AM   #10020
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

And they had this also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3892.jpg (80.5 KB, 29 views)
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote