The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 01-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #21
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaffleMan View Post
Funny. I thought those other dreams were known as the "awesome" kind.
Pshh, it's quite easy to get laid in real life. That's why the best dreams are when something extraordinary happens.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #22
Spitfire
Writer • Director

Very true, plus nothing is worse then waking up with a boner after sleeping in class right before you have to present something.

*Note to self: Jerk off bi-daily.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:43 PM   #23
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!

best dream ever:

I think I was five or six when I had this dream? anyway, there's this playground around here that's completely made of wood- it kind of rules. in the dream I was there with my family and my friend, and we were going to picnic and sh*t. my mom had told my friend and I to go and play, but I wanted some juice. she said to wait.

so we're playing in this splinter-filled hell when we see a bunch of people crowded around a magician, I guess. we think he's stupid, so we start to leave. then holy sh*t! it gets dark! ah! and it gets bright again and this asswipe has everyone in all these creepy traps and sh*t, and he's shoving people into vats of lava?

anyway we decide it's best to run away, but some bitchy servant of his follows us. so we run into the woods with this lady after us, and find a cabin. we run in an hide under the table, and we can see her looking in and oh boy, she saw us. so we run out the back door and we're standing there, totally screwed. then my mom sticks her arm through the bushes behind us and she's holding a glass of juice.

so I'm like "mom! this lady's trying to kill us!" and she just says "some people are just like that, honey."

I think it was pretty d33p
Old 01-23-2008, 03:35 PM   #24
Scandia
Mad Scientist

Last night I dreamt that I met President Bush. And he was wearing a polo shirt and chinos in the dream. And he let me take a pic of him with my cell phone camera.

Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #25
syd
Stone Warrior

Dream: I wish I would someday go to Califonia Disneyland and have dinner with Mickey Mouse.

Nightmare: I had a bad dream last night that why all the people arounding me'll help me is they want something from me.

In the dream, I was taking an math test in the classroom of my high school, and all bout diffential equations,God knows why every nightmare of mine has something to do with differential equations, it killed me. And I told the asshole sitting behind me that I hadn't touched differentiation for a long time I couldn't make it out, but that bastard had already finished all the questions long before, and he laughed at me. Without time to punch directly at his dirty face with my pencilebox, I saw my brother's girlfriend came up to me and said:" You know what, if you don't like repay the spirit, you'd have to give something material to make up, otherwise why do you think your brother and I would help you? And next time if you still give me some baubles like these as a payment, small bells, cartoon ruler... you will never get my helps when you need them!" having finished that, she walked away...=_-||||

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:06 PM   #26
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist

I had a dream the other night where I was face to face with a man whose eyes were stitched shut or something. He then opened his eyes up and they looked just like blood with eyeballs in the center. He also opened his eyes to this loud music, like out of a horror film or something. Then I woke up.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:35 AM   #27
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Ever have dreams that come true later on in your life? I have those every so often and it scarey how dead on the dream is, right down to what I'm thinking or feeling sometimes.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #28
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
Ever have dreams that come true later on in your life? I have those every so often and it scarey how dead on the dream is, right down to what I'm thinking or feeling sometimes.
I get those at times too. Or at least I get that feeling that I dreamed something before it happened.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 10:29 AM   #29
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I could've sworn I made a dreams thread at some point, but I definitely can't find it if so. In any case...

Had a doozey last night! And I believe I kept waking up and returning to it. Basically, I was visiting a friend's house that I know IRL or like, on my way to go and walk and visit his house, but in my head I'm thinking that I'm visiting Germany of all things (to be clear, it's like my friend's house and town were suddenly transplanted to Germany). Suddenly... something happens. There's loudspeakers deputizing all citizens of Germany to arrest or shoot to kill anyone that's not a German, effective immediately. So in the dream I'm trying to break into houses' basements to either rest, get supplies, with the plan being to make my way to the woods to set up a more permanent camp. But I could never make it to the woods. There'd always be patrols or citizens catching me and shooting at me. At one point I go to my friend's house and beseech his parents to hide me, and they agree. But then other citizens start shooting up the house and even they turn on me. Pretty sure at one point bullets were actually hitting me and my vision would glitch out a little bit and there'd be some measure of simulated "pain," but not enough to stop me. At another, a couple of guys with guns were about to round a corner and see me and I had plenty of time to run to a basement door to hide from them... but sure enough, it's the old "my legs have weights attached to them" so I could only run in slow motion.

Sounds like a nightmare, right? But it was sort of fun.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 10:49 AM   #30
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

In almost every dream I’ve had lately, I suddenly have to go and I’m looking around frantically for a bathroom…that has clean and decent toilets.
Old 12-16-2023, 12:32 AM   #31
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
In almost every dream I’ve had lately, I suddenly have to go and I’m looking around frantically for a bathroom…that has clean and decent toilets.
Oh, I have many dreams where I'm heavy with "pee pee" (never poo) and then I relieve myself somewhere. Which ends in me waking up needing to pee (or at least, startled awake and considering my options: "Do I chance getting up and going pee now and possibly not being sleepy enough to go back to sleep to sleep these next 4-6 hours before work I have left to sleep, or just ignoring and hoping I can sleep through it and it'll all be OK?"). And I hope this doesn't continue into my elderly years because this may become more real. As in, the dream becomes real.
Old 02-06-2024, 12:08 PM   #32
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Another recurring... not dream, but happening. In so many dreams I'm still laying in bed, and I'm aware that I'm in sort of a half dream state... but in that I can concentrate and check my E-mails in my head and see them. And I'll think to myself, "Are we SURE I'm actually checking them? How is this possible? Oh well, seems legit."
Old 02-07-2024, 12:34 AM   #33
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Another recurring... not dream, but happening. In so many dreams I'm still laying in bed, and I'm aware that I'm in sort of a half dream state... but in that I can concentrate and check my E-mails in my head and see them. And I'll think to myself, "Are we SURE I'm actually checking them? How is this possible? Oh well, seems legit."
Can you normally wake yourself up when you realise you are dreaming? Often when I start questioning it isn't long until I awake.

My current re-curring dream, so often I am trying to walk somewhere but I can't properly, my legs are so weak and feel horible to walk on, usually outside with a distance to go still. I do feel things in dreams but in this case I wonder if maybe my legs are sezing up in the night and it manifests in my dream this way.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:28 AM   #34
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I've only done that once, realized for a moment that it was likely a dream. Pretty sure I didn't wake up, but don't recall what the dram was about. Wish it was more frequent and that maybe the "can do whatever I want" thing would be true. But knowing me, I'd likely be dreaming of things like work instead.

Quote:
And I hope this doesn't continue into my elderly years because this may become more real. As in, the dream becomes real.
I always thought that would be the worst thing, to pee yourself because in the dream the bathroom seemed real -- and let me assure you, you don't need to be old! lol

I think I was around 19 when I stopped myself immediately and woke up, so it wasn't much and I think the bedding was fine, but I still had to change. I guess I needed to go so I dreamed about the bathroom instead of waking up, and thinking it was real life, well...

-----

Oddest recent one was apparently a non-existent nearby school was offering classes for adults and I guess I was going to take a couple of them. The location modeled after a real life nearby elementary school that owns a strip of land between homes and a cut-through path (unpaved) from my neighborhood road to the school.

So of course I needed to go to the ATTIC and find my small FOAM CAR -- a bit like a go-kart with enclosed sides, but made of a heavy foam rubber -- to drive to school. The path was now a narrow paved path or narrow little road directly behind a close together row of houses and lots of people were lined up in their little foam cars to go to school once it opened in the morning.

Wtf? lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 01:27 PM   #35
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
The next time you have a lucid dream try asking anyone in the dream if they know what they date and time is and see what happens...
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote