The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Books, Comics, and Other Literature

Notices

Old 09-24-2019, 02:34 PM   #1
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Richie Rich and his Girl Friends

So I just ran across this and I find it odd to say the least. Its pretty much Richie Rich, Little Dot, and Little Audrey(Along with Gloria from Richie's own comic series and little Lotta who I never heard of before.)

Dot and Audrey are comic icons, and along with Little Lulu were the big 3 of girl comics. Each had there own comic series, cartoon shorts, toys ete. They were BIG. And in some ways still are big, but at some point 2 of the 3, Dot and Audrey team up with Richie Rich, for a series run, what was the story for this? Yeah it ran for about 20 or so issues, so it didn't last long, but I find it amazing that no one talks about this cross over, its either Marvel vs DC(1990's) or when Archie team up with the Punisher when comic cross overs are talk about. But yeah its amazing seeing my child hood cartoon shows team up like this. its just how the comics were back than, but still I find it amazing that this team up happen.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 02:37 PM   #2
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Some how my image didn't come though. A cover. Hope it comes though. Ok didn't work the 2nd time, using a site host, but yeah This crossover happen.

https://i.imgtc.ws/r1nVcHu.jpg
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote