The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2018, 10:22 AM   #11
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I'm not denying it didn't happen, I'm well aware with how the internet is, just that it may be overblown. The internet the way it is is a necessary evil and people need to learn that. This same anonymity that grants trolls a voice is the same formula that has made the internet become the awesome thing that it is. If you aren't fit for the internet then that's fine but don't get shade the sun because it can cause cancer if you don't know how to deal with it yourself. But this is a whole different argument than Star Wars and has nothing to do with it, which why it's just propaganda to blame fans for their mistakes in making bad movies. The discussion of internet etiquette is whole different thing, it has nothing to do with fandom, and yes any fandom is toxic but not in the way this is being spun to make Disney Star Wars somehow a victim.

Response to TFA was totally positive, I got so much hate and called so many names for even daring to speak out against Episode 7. I'd say 95% loved it, we who disliked it were a small minority and we took a lot of crap for it. What about the abuse I got? Ironically the people defending the acress of Rose are the same people who took shots at me for disagreeing with them in the first place.

But sine no one is going to budge on this I'll ask a different question that i brought up already:

How can Lucasfilm change Star Wars if Kathleen leaves? Can they get you back on board?

I have to admit that I thought I was done with the franchise, it was no longer for me. But I realize I still like the universe a lot. I feel a lot of damage has been done to the saga with the Sequel Trilogy but maybe they can keep it fresh by doing something totally different set many years before or after? Maybe not releasing so many movies? I don't know, I can't think of any idea that really excites me even if different but I keep reading Star Wars news from time to time so obviously I'm not ready to give up on it either.

Last edited by sdp; 06-10-2018 at 10:30 AM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kathleen kennedy, lucasfilm, vegita-san hates women