The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 06-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #21
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist

There is something so fun about seeing new Chris Allan art. Looove it.
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:31 PM   #22
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist

On the last page, who is the girl on the left with the eye patch, and why does she look like the girl on the left side of this image from the old Mutant auniverse Sourcebook? https://live.staticflickr.com/3643/3...2f1452_o_d.jpg
Old 06-03-2019, 07:51 PM   #23
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthsmozers View Post
There is something so fun about seeing new Chris Allan art. Looove it.
Technically that is very, very old Chris Allan art. For this and all of the next issue. But super awesome to see for sure!
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:42 PM   #24
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
On the last page, who is the girl on the left with the eye patch, and why does she look like the girl on the left side of this image from the old Mutant auniverse Sourcebook? https://live.staticflickr.com/3643/3...2f1452_o_d.jpg
I assumed it was April, who apparently never had the turtles around to save her from Shredder's punks.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:14 AM   #25
Demon-Alukard
Hench Mutant

Quote:
There is no comparison between that girl and sourcebook's cover, sorry.
Demon-Alukard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:04 AM   #26
Topsu
Hench Mutant

I'm mostly wondering if one of characters in the end is Miles, one of Leos students in Cyber Samurai -story. If so, it seems a bit strange considering Umeko and Golani are there. Or he could just be his father.

Anyway, I've read this a few times now, and it really has that late Adventures feel, good stuff so far.
Topsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:17 AM   #27
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsu View Post
I'm mostly wondering if one of characters in the end is Miles, one of Leos students in Cyber Samurai -story. If so, it seems a bit strange considering Umeko and Golani are there. Or he could just be his father.

Anyway, I've read this a few times now, and it really has that late Adventures feel, good stuff so far.
Besides Ninjara's appearance, that was my other bit of confusion. I remember April's grandaughter Nobuko first appeared as a cameo in issue 61, and then we got to see more of Leo's crew in the Cyber Samurai arc (Nobuko, Miles, Carmen and Bob the baboon). But then I remembered the Turtles were technically supposed to be in their "present day" rather than 100 years in the future, so it seemed like it wouldn't be likely for the future students to be there. But... anything's possible with time travel and Golani, I suppose.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #28
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Besides Ninjara's appearance, that was my other bit of confusion. I remember April's grandaughter Nobuko first appeared as a cameo in issue 61, and then we got to see more of Leo's crew in the Cyber Samurai arc (Nobuko, Miles, Carmen and Bob the baboon). But then I remembered the Turtles were technically supposed to be in their "present day" rather than 100 years in the future, so it seemed like it wouldn't be likely for the future students to be there. But... anything's possible with time travel and Golani, I suppose.
I thought they came back to another time, and not the present. But I guess we will know next year!

Last edited by darthsmozers; 06-05-2019 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:16 PM   #29
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technically that is very, very old Chris Allan art. For this and all of the next issue. But super awesome to see for sure!
Fascinating! I was wondering how much was original and how much was newly conceived. Not that it needs it, but it gives it a sense of extra authenticity. Lost pages. Too cool.