Notices

Old 02-20-2021, 07:31 AM   #1
the_minimizer
Foot Soldier

1987 TMNT: The Reducer (Minimizer 2.0)

The Reducer
By the Minimizer

In Dimension-X
Krang is ready to bring the Technodrome back to Earth. He decides to unleash his most powerful weapon yet – The Reducer.

Krang: Soon the people of Earth will bend to my will. If they refuse, I will reduce them to tiny specks. The Reducer will make quit work of the world’s cities.

Shredder: It behaves just like the Minimizer and it shrinks cities.

Krang: I added some upgrades too including the ability to open portals.

Shredder: What makes you think the Turtles won’t damage this Reducer? The first Minimizer was used against us and was destroyed.

Krang: They won’t be able to get close enough to it because the Reducer will maintain a portal to Dimension-X nearby.

Krang opens a portal to Earth.
Krang: The Reducer is on its way.

Back on Earth…Donatello knew a portal had been opened. The turtles were on the edge of town and were on their way back to the city. Michelangelo was playing video games on his laptop.

Donatello: Guys, a portal just opened near the city again. It was rather small so I’m not sure what to think.

Leonardo: Let’s check it out.

The Reducer quickly shrank the city before the turtles had time to react. Then another, larger portal opened.

Donatello: I just detected a second much larger portal. It’s got to be Shredder and Krang in the Technodrome.

Raphael: Not again.

The turtles saw the Reducer and the shrunken city and were in shock. They had to stop Shredder and Krang before it was too late.

Donatello: Oh no. That thing shrunk the entire city and the Technodrome is about to run over the shrunken city.

Leonardo: Do something Donatello!

Donatello: Guys, try to distract the Technodrome while I try to find a way to override the controls on that flying device.

The turtles worked to keep the Technodrome away from the city for a short time.

Donatello noticed that the device disappeared when he got closer to it. It fled to Dimension-X and returned.

Donatello: I have an idea. If I can hack into that thing with Michelangelo’s laptop I can take control of it.

Leonardo: Hurry up Donatello. That flying thing is firing at us too.

Donatello got control of the alien device and restored the city. He shrunk the Technodrome and sent it to Dimension-X.

Shredder and Krang were scared and couldn’t reach the rock soldiers.

The End.
the_minimizer is offline   Reply With Quote