The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Dreams/Nightmares

So I saw there was a tread for this that has been dead for around 4 years now and I decided to see if we could resurrect the discussion.

The title states it all folks, this is the thread where you can share any dreams or nightmares that you have had. Dreams can be a pretty interesting thing, often presenting bizarre situations.

For instance the weirdest dream I have ever had, involved Harry Potter in a magical flying shopping cart.

So the dream starts out with Harry, Ron, and Hermione walking through some house at night. Harry sits down at a table and begins begins eating (the kicker is his plate literally has one crumb of food on it) he looks up and says, "Hello dad." and you suddenly see the ghost of James Potter smiling at him from across the table. Ron enters and James disappears, Ron is taken aback by the sight of Harry and asks in a panicked tone, "Harry what are you doing."

Harry, with a mouth full of food-yet somehow the crumb is still on his plate- says, "I'm eating Ron."
Ron's eyes stay wide as he rushes, "That's not normal, Harry, that's not normal."
Harry confused replies, "What are you talking about?"

Hermione the enters and says, "I know why you wanted to come here, Harry. You wanted to see that statue again didn't you."
Puzzeled Harry questions, "What statue?"
Ron and Hermione share a look before Ron adds, "You can't fool us Harry, we know you wanted to see the statue."
"What are you two talking about?"
Hermione and Ron smile as they both say, "We know Harry, we know."
"What statue!" Harry screams flustered.
That is when Lucius Malfoy pops up outside the window. Even though they can clearly see him he doesn't see them somehow.

Hermione says,"Oh no, we have to leave now! Before Lucius finds us!"

So they all go out onto the back porch where they each mount brooms and fly off into the night sky.

"I'm sorry Harry, maybe next time you can see the statue." Hermione sadly states.

"What bloody statue!" Harry yells annoyed!
That's when Draco shows up flying on a broom of his own and apparently Ron and Hermione decided to ditch Harry because they disappear.

"Oh look if it isn't Potter." Draco snorts.

"Go away Malfoy." Harry grumbles.

"Why, Potter? Your out of the castle flying at night, you're going to get expelled! HA!" he mocks obnoxiously.

"Your out flying too, so you will get expelled as well." Harry states.

"Ohhh, I don't count." Harry looks to the side of him to realize Draco is no longer flying on a broom, but inside a shopping cart. Harry then looks ahead noticing they are approaching Hogwarts, which has gotten a major renovation and looks like a Dollar General store. Harry looks back at Draco before he swings a leg into the shopping cart.

"Move over!" Harry commands as he tries to get into the cart.
Draco whimpily start slapping his leg yelling, "No, no, no! You're suppose to get expelled!" But Harry manages to cram into the shopping cart with Dracco right as they begin landing in the Hogwarts...parking lot. They are shoving each other when they both notice McGonagal standing there.

"What are you boys doing?" she asks cooly.

In the background Hermione and Ron land their broom which McGonagal doesn't seem to care about at all.

"Uhhh?" they both stare at each other for a moment before looking back at her with fake grins, "Playing in a Shopping cart. Wheee." Harry lies terribly as the two throw their hands in the air as if on a roller coaster.

"Oh, okay then. Have fun, I am going to bed. Just make sure you don't go flying." the professor enters Dollar General Hogwarts.

The End.
That is the strangest dream I have ever had, and I have no clue where it came from! Now I would love to hear some of yours!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

I had a nightmare where I was in a house with people I didn't know, then this huge shadow swept across the house taking away these people and myself. When I opened my eyes, I saw Earth as something horrifing. Trees were twisted, fire was coming out of the ground, people hurt. It was awful.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
Peanut
Second Gear

Are you sure this isn't a fanfic?
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
If that's the case, then it's a masterpiece when compared to 99% of fanfic.

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

I had a dream that I got lost in a school. I was looking for my math class, because they weren't in ther usual place. Somehow I ended up in a circular room with a bunch of doors, with no idea of how I even got there. I tried looking for an exit but it seemed like every door was a closet, and one of the doors was open. When I looked inside I saw the grudge and said, "Whoa! Okay avoiding that door!" and shuddered.

Another dream I was again lost in the school, but this time i was looking for my english class. I somehow ended up in the library, except it was so decorative, and I think there was a pirates ship. The weirdest part though was that the whole school was decorated in halloween decorations in February.

This dream was kinda funny. I saw Shredder taking Splinter hostage into my brother's room. So I slapped him.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #6
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
This dream was kinda funny. I saw Shredder taking Splinter hostage into my brother's room. So I slapped him.
I literally can see that happening. But you should've freed Splinter so there could be an epic 1v1
Old 04-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I had a nightmare where I was in a house with people I didn't know, then this huge shadow swept across the house taking away these people and myself. When I opened my eyes, I saw Earth as something horrifing. Trees were twisted, fire was coming out of the ground, people hurt. It was awful.
That's terrifying! That is seriously a nightmare of a nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
I have never read a Harry Potter fanfic so I wouldn't know. Unless I somehow channeled the person who was writing it in my sleep.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Oh. I remember this one dream I had where I was in a Walmart parking lot and all the car alarms went off. Then the cars started to move on their own, and were crashing into each other. And I was in the middle of it all, and couldn't get out. Like dude WTH?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #9
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
Oh. I remember this one dream I had where I was in a Walmart parking lot and all the car alarms went off. Then the cars started to move on their own, and were crashing into each other. And I was in the middle of it all, and couldn't get out. Like dude WTH?
Yikes! That's freaky!

I remember a nightmare I had where there was a shriveled up, decomposing body in the shadows of the corner of a room. It freaked me out so bad!
Old 04-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #10
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
That's terrifying! That is seriously a nightmare of a nightmare.
Tell me about it. I'm glad I never had it again.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:11 PM   #11
Martian_Turtlesaurus
Random Punk

I dreamed that I was a ninja and my suit was black and had an artificial and rigid turtle shell (I have the shell backpack in what I consider reality) full of weapons and the front shell was like Kevlar. I just remember climbing a building and jumping some rooftops. I got some weapons ready (there was no fighting though). Also I said to myself that I needed to contact Casey.
My outfit was awesome it looked like a human version of Raph's night watcher (minus the helmet) funnily a human using that suit was what I hated the most from the 2007 comic prequels.
Martian_Turtlesaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:54 PM   #12
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Dreampt that I was watching tv with a friend of mine and she just leaned on my shoulder. Apparently we were a thing in my dream. Kind of have a crush on her so when I woke up I was like "Lol of course she's not your girlfriend stupid." Kinda bittersweet I guess
Old 11-21-2015, 08:13 AM   #13
Mew
Banned

Had a dream last night. All I remember from it was my dad handing me $500, going to ToysR Us, looking at the TMNT figures, seeing a Fugitoid, not getting it (Surprising, 'cause I really want that figure ), and then eating a Fiber One 90 Calorie pastry. Funny thing is I have some of the cheesecake pastries in my house. They taste yummy.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:55 PM   #14
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Woke up about 5:45 this morning from a nightmare where family members were apparently possessed by evil aliens out to get me.

I already knew my sister (or someone similar to my sister...) was, and was telling other family members and quickly locking doors and windows, trying vain to keep her from getting into the house.

I was talking to them a little later and come to the realization that it wasn't just my sister and those I had thought were fine were also aliens... I quickly went into the computer room, shut the door most of the way, peeking through it open just a crack and a saw and heard a friend of my mother's who was here telling her, and who ever else, "She knows."

The attic stairs are in the computer room, I was about to run up them with a plan to try to escape through a skylight before they could get me when I woke up.

I was actually hoping to sleep good last night, but never mind...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:52 AM   #15
Icebot
Foot Elite

Just had a dream where I entered a room I haven't been to in real life in over 13 years. I played Sonic The Hedgehog on Sega with my cousin just like I used to.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:14 PM   #16
JakeSully
Banned

Has anyone ever had dreams of Ninja Turtles?
JakeSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:21 AM   #17
Sumac
Banned

Exploding trains, that ride in the colossal labyrinth of tunnels, cities under bombardment, disappearing people...yeah, my dreams are fun.

Had TMNT related dream once. I was in dimension X and helped Shredder and Krang setup attack against their enemies there. Or something.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:57 AM   #18
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Dream within a dream...

Saw my father, was hugging him, telling him that I missed him. Like I realized this was just a dream. Then in the dream I woke up upset. Not in real life... woke up from the dream's dream.

The other day I'd dreamed that he and a co-worker friend and his brother had gone out fishing and the boat tried to sink or capsize and that's really how he died. His co-worker died too. Only his bother made it back alive to let us know.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:28 PM   #19
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSully View Post
Has anyone ever had dreams of Ninja Turtles?
Me, It took place in the 2k3 series. I had watched the episode 'Hunted' before I went to sleep so its probably why. I was always one of the turtles and it kept on switching. It started at my cousins house but in a different spot with better weather. There was a monster in the sewers so me (as Don) went underground into the sewers from some crack in the floor of my cousins house. The other turtles and Leatherhead showed up with a machine. Then I turned into Leo and Donnie introduced the machine. Then we scouted out and I turned into Don again. I climbed up a tight spot and then it started to collapse but Leatherhead helped me escape. Then I was Raph and him and Mikey had split up and ended in some kid's backyard. It was weird cause it was the backyard that the kid in the Weekend Whip original music video was playing in and the kid was there. He pretty much acted like an NPC and took no notice of us. Then the ground broke and Raph/me and Mike went into there and found the guys. From underground we went into the kid's house and found a robot that attacked us. Then more tremors came and broke the ground but this time the monster came up and killed that robot. Then we all fell into the sewers. Turns out the monster was 2012 Leatherhead except it was completely pitch black. So then we fought it in that sewer complex from the 'Tales of Leo' episode (you know that one that Leo and Splinter were in, in Splinter's story about Leo) and we killed it by drowning it at the bottom. Then I woke up and watched a bunch of 2k3 episodes.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #20
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I just had this crazy, crazy dream.

I was back in my home country, Pakistan with both of my parents, Grandparents, siblings and aunts. Everyone except for me is there now as I have moved back overseas. We lived in this large house located in the largest city but despite that, the outside of our house and our city was like a jungle. We have cats, dogs, donkeys, sheep, snakes, goats, cows, camels, lizards, monkeys and sometimes even bears in the city.

I was preparing to leave my house over there when suddenly, I saw two giant brown bears trying to break into our house. I suddenly began freaking out when I realized that none of our family has any guns and everyone in the hous3 except for me was frail and needed to be rescued except for me. Even my dad, who was one of the strongest people I knew had recently suffered from a heart attack and the surgery that cut through his muscles made him lose all his strength.

I was freaking out so bad as both of the giant 10 foot tall bears broke into the kitchen, I ran upstairs where my whole family was. I screamed for my mum but no one heard me and she was on the phone. I kept on screaming for them to listen until I woke up with my heart beating fast, I even continued screaming for my mum into waking up until I realized it was just a dream.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote