The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2017, 02:19 AM   #21
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
I think the best options are they disappeared and by that argument merged with their counterparts. Because they were about to becomes the what the turtles were in the finale. However there were subtle changes such as Mozar asking if they had met him before and the Turtles responding that no they had not.

And due to the Turtles from the previous reality showing up and saving the day, the other Turtles go into space and pretty much disappear to close the time paradox that was caused by their counter parts.
I'm no time travel expert, but I've never heard of the idea of people merging with themselves from an alternate timeline.

Also, I was just re-watching the season 3 finale last week and to my surprise I couldn't help but notice that part where Mozar asks the TMNT if they recognize him was like shot in a way that it could easily have been inserted into that same scene in "Annihilation: Earth".

My point being though is, it's pretty crystal clear that Past Fugitoid took Past April, Past Casey and the Past TMNT back in time to become the group as we saw them in the beginning of the season. Also as cool as the idea of there being alternate versions of the Ninja Turtles from another reality, it convolutes things too much.

No two versions of the same person from different points in time are meant to co-exist. Eventually the younger iteration has to become the older and go through exactly what he or she did before... otherwise all hell will break loose, especially if the older one were to accidentally cause their younger counterpart to meet a premature demise.

www.jephael.com

Last edited by Jephael; 03-11-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote