The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 01-24-2014, 03:28 AM   #281
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.

Guys, one thing I forgot to mention in my Toy Fair report - the current wave, with the Mousers and Turtles-in-training, is only being produced for a short while. Once the next wave hits in a few weeks no more of the previous wave will ship, and those figures aren't in any future revision cases.

In other words, if you see those figures, buy 'em. You might not get another chance...
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:17 AM   #282
joefsas
Stone Warrior

Better keep my eyes peeled for some mousers then. Cheers for the info
Old 01-24-2014, 04:56 AM   #283
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.

Yeah, I questioned the logic of that, especially since the Mousers are army builders (it'd be perfect if they included them in every wave), but apparently it's an attempt to A) get caught up with the USA and B) have the relevant product on shelves to coincide with season 2 of the cartoon.
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:25 AM   #284
HugeBadWolf
Foot Soldier

Is Spider-bytes the only figure with no sightings over here ATM?
I have everyone else apart from him and Shredder v2.

Cheers,
Doug

PS, cheers for the Toyfair report and the MOUSER update DG - I need to get at least one more set of MOUSERs
Old 01-24-2014, 09:48 AM   #285
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeBadWolf View Post
Is Spider-bytes the only figure with no sightings ATM
I saw a page on asda website for him............

http://m.direct.asda.com/on/demandwa...iptionsContent

Last edited by The Turtle Terminator; 01-24-2014 at 10:34 AM.
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #286
tmntmikey23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeBadWolf View Post
Is Spider-bytes the only figure with no sightings over here ATM?
I have everyone else apart from him and Shredder v2.

Cheers,
Doug

PS, cheers for the Toyfair report and the MOUSER update DG - I need to get at least one more set of MOUSERs
yea spider bytes and new shredder are hard to find were i live if you go to walmart there might be one and i got shredder and spider bytes for my xmas gift so i dont know if there to hard to find
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:46 PM   #287
nimajneb
Stone Warrior

Well I was debating whether to get the turtles in training but that tore it.
It's good that playmates want us in sync with the us though

MICHELANGELO
I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so smart, why don't we have jet packs?
DONATELLO
Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license.
[/
nimajneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 10:58 AM   #288
The Sports Warrior
Thug

Hey Guys! New to the forum and based in Lancashire

Just picked up Raph and Mikey Turtles in Training at the entertainer in Lancaster today. I was gonna pass on 'em, but after discogod's report I thought I'd better take the chance!
In addition, a friend of mine found 2 of the new Shredders there last week (Thursday) so he picked one up for each of us, so I asked the shop assistant today if there were any more new ones in and he said no, but that there is a lot of new TMNT stuff due in there over the next few weeks. I guess I'll have to keep checking back.

Also, If this info is any good to anyone I was in Liverpool Last weekend (Before I joined the forums) and John Lewis had Shredder v.2 and Training Don and Leo, I didn't buy either, 'cos I already had Shredder and wasn't interested in the Turtles in Training at that point. I went back later the same day and they had both been sold, but at least they are getting the new figures in and most importantly they were priced at £7.99. Maybe worth a look if anyone's in the area.
The Sports Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #289
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sports Warrior View Post
Just picked up Raph and Mikey Turtles in Training at the entertainer in Lancaster today. I was gonna pass on 'em, but after discogod's report I thought I'd better take the chance!
In addition, a friend of mine found 2 of the new Shredders there last week (Thursday) so he picked one up for each of us, so I asked the shop assistant today if there were any more new ones in and he said no, but that there is a lot of new TMNT stuff due in there over the next few weeks. I guess I'll have to keep checking back.

Also, If this info is any good to anyone I was in Liverpool Last weekend (Before I joined the forums) and John Lewis had Shredder v.2 and Training Don and Leo, I didn't buy either, 'cos I already had Shredder and wasn't interested in the Turtles in Training at that point. I went back later the same day and they had both been sold, but at least they are getting the new figures in and most importantly they were priced at £7.99. Maybe worth a look if anyone's in the area.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the heads up

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:32 AM   #290
JoshDA7X
Hench Mutant

Got Shredder 2 finally today from Toys'R'Us in Leeds(Birstall) and they had another one left plus 2 Don/Leo sets and 4 Mikey/Raph sets.

Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
JoshDA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:25 AM   #291
nimajneb
Stone Warrior

Was hoping to build up a little Foot army from the army of 1 I have but i can't find foot or Kraang anywhere - anyone know where i can get these without paying huge rates on ebay?

MICHELANGELO
I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so smart, why don't we have jet packs?
DONATELLO
[/
Old 01-27-2014, 09:39 AM   #292
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

If anyone likes the LEGO TMNT, the turtle lair attaxkbis down to £15 in Debenhams!!!!!!
http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/st...oogle.co.uk%2F
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-01-27-16-26-12.jpg (11.2 KB, 7 views)
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:08 AM   #293
JoshDA7X
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
If anyone likes the LEGO TMNT, the turtle lair attaxkbis down to £15 in Debenhams!!!!!!
http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/st...oogle.co.uk%2F
Literally sold out in less than 20 minutes haha!

Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
JoshDA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:42 PM   #294
The Sports Warrior
Thug

Quote:
Was hoping to build up a little Foot army from the army of 1 I have but i can't find foot or Kraang anywhere - anyone know where i can get these without paying huge rates on ebay?
Best I can see right now is 'Midco Toys' on amazon.com selling the Foot Soldier for £11.99 with free delivery. Bit more expensive than usual retail price, but not much.
Also, don't know if I'm doing the 'Quote' thing right...
Old 01-28-2014, 10:37 AM   #295
nimajneb
Stone Warrior

I'll try that Midco toys on Amazon - thanks for the find!

MICHELANGELO
DONATELLO
[/
Old 01-28-2014, 12:19 PM   #296
The Sports Warrior
Thug

I was meant to say amazon.co.uk :/ Sorry if I caused any confusion!
Old 01-28-2014, 01:32 PM   #297
nimajneb
Stone Warrior

No Worries, thanks!
-
Sorry to replicate posts from another thread but it could be classed as 'toy' but I've been collecting the TMNT sticker collection and have almost as many swaps as I do stickers in the book!
So if anyone else is or wants a big booster to jumpstart a new collection follow the post in my signature to the sticker thread and hopefully complete yours and my own sticker collections
Nimajneb

MICHELANGELO
DONATELLO
[/
Old 01-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #298
KingGrimlock
Thug

2.0 Shredder, TiT, Mousers and Spiderbytz were up on the Argos site early. All coming in at £11.99 though.
KingGrimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:59 AM   #299
The Sports Warrior
Thug

Shops Vs. Online

I caved and bought Spider Bytez online for about £12. I was getting sick of waiting for him! They have him as 'coming soon' on the entertainer website now for £10.

Anyway I have a question for you other UK collectors, It's slightly off topic, but still concerns toy hunting in the UK.
I like to get new figures in my collection as soon as I can and im willing to go a little over store prices (I'd say £13 was my limit depending on the figure) so I look in shops and online and I usually find what I'm looking for online first, however I have a friend who refuses to buy online, simply because he enjoys the 'thrill of the hunt' and the satisfaction of finally tracking down a figure in person. I'm totally on board with that, but I get impatient and can never shake the feeling that I may never spot a particular figure and it will be too late to find it! Anyway, just wondering if you guys have any strong feelings or preferences one way or another.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:08 AM   #300
sanityattack
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sports Warrior View Post
Anyway I have a question for you other UK collectors, It's slightly off topic, but still concerns toy hunting in the UK.
I like to get new figures in my collection as soon as I can and im willing to go a little over store prices (I'd say £13 was my limit depending on the figure) so I look in shops and online and I usually find what I'm looking for online first, however I have a friend who refuses to buy online, simply because he enjoys the 'thrill of the hunt' and the satisfaction of finally tracking down a figure in person. I'm totally on board with that, but I get impatient and can never shake the feeling that I may never spot a particular figure and it will be too late to find it! Anyway, just wondering if you guys have any strong feelings or preferences one way or another.
It's always nice to be able to walk into a shop and pick up a figure you want, (hear me Hasbro UK?) but my patience has never extended to hunting down figures I really want. If I can get it easily online, why bother with the hassle?
My only worry is not being able to check the paint applications or check for defects. That said, any problems I've had in the past I have fixed myself anyway.
sanityattack is offline   Reply With Quote