The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 12-08-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Avengers 4

There is no thread for the 4th Avengers movie, which is currently filming, so I thought I make an official one here, eventually we will learn the actual title of it, If you guys find any news regarding Avengers 4, set photos, videos from the filming, please post them here.

Since Disney is on the verge of acquiring 21st Century Fox, and owning the Fantastic Four, X-Men and Deadpool franchises, there's a rumor going around, that Hugh Jackman might play Wolverine for one last time in Avengers 4, my theory is, he will show up in a post credit scene, so take this with a grain of salt.
https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/hugh-...ine-avengers-4
Old 12-09-2017, 11:43 AM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
There is no thread for the 4th Avengers movie, which is currently filming, so I thought I make an official one here, eventually we will learn the actual title of it, If you guys find any news regarding Avengers 4, set photos, videos from the filming, please post them here.

Since Disney is on the verge of acquiring 21st Century Fox, and owning the Fantastic Four, X-Men and Deadpool franchises, there's a rumor going around, that Hugh Jackman might play Wolverine for one last time in Avengers 4, my theory is, he will show up in a post credit scene, so take this with a grain of salt.
https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/hugh-...ine-avengers-4
Zero chance of Jackman or any of the cast of the Fox movies showing up.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:34 PM   #3
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Zero chance of Jackman or any of the cast of the Fox movies showing up.
I can see the potential for Hugh Jackman to show up in a post credit scene, Avengers 4 is currently filming, so a lot can change, there is also a rumor that the Baxter Building from Fantastic Four, and the X-Mansion from X-Men will make an appearance in it also.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:30 PM   #4
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I can see the potential for Hugh Jackman to show up in a post credit scene, Avengers 4 is currently filming, so a lot can change, there is also a rumor that the Baxter Building from Fantastic Four, and the X-Mansion from X-Men will make an appearance in it also.
Calling bulls** on those FAKE rumors. 0 chance of Jackman or any of that. They want Fox-Men actors and that continuity like they had even the slightest inclination to use Andrew Garfield. In other words... they don't.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #5
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Seriously these rumors are complete BS and that article is the epitome of clickbait. Use some common sense.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Seriously these rumors are complete BS and that article is the epitome of clickbait. Use some common sense.
I don't know, cause the source came from Ain't It Cool News.
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/79072
Old 12-09-2017, 03:26 PM   #7
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Calling bulls** on those FAKE rumors. 0 chance of Jackman or any of that. They want Fox-Men actors and that continuity like they had even the slightest inclination to use Andrew Garfield. In other words... they don't.
Sony chose not to bring Andrew Garfield back, not Marvel. Sony was already rebooting Spider-man when Marvel came along. Come on man get ur facts right joking of course
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:38 PM   #8
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Jane didn't know the stakes. Starlord did, however, when he had his hissy fit. He's way more to blame.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 07:26 PM   #9
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Jane didn't know the stakes. Starlord did, however, when he had his hissy fit. He's way more to blame.
Agreed. They nearly had Thanos three times. Star Lord ruined his own plan. However, how does Thanos feel anything for Gamora? He hates and murders her? The soul stone works if he loves the person he kills. Plot hole!

So War Machine and Nebula survive with the original movie Avengers. Ant-Man,Wasp, Hawkeye, and Captain Marvel did not appear. Why Spider-Man though? He is everyone's favorite! *sigh*

Also, I don't see every Marvel movie so I have to ask who was that random tribal guy who was killed and got Thor upset, sent Hulk to Dr. Strange somehow?
Old 05-20-2018, 09:04 PM   #10
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Agreed. They nearly had Thanos three times. Star Lord ruined his own plan. However, how does Thanos feel anything for Gamora? He hates and murders her? The soul stone works if he loves the person he kills. Plot hole!

So War Machine and Nebula survive with the original movie Avengers. Ant-Man,Wasp, Hawkeye, and Captain Marvel did not appear. Why Spider-Man though? He is everyone's favorite! *sigh*

Also, I don't see every Marvel movie so I have to ask who was that random tribal guy who was killed and got Thor upset, sent Hulk to Dr. Strange somehow?
Most of this post doesn't make any sense.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:05 PM   #11
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Well, that was the whole point of the scenes featuring young Gamora and Thanos; he truly came to care for her after raising her after having half of her people slaughtered. However misguided he is, he is still capable of feeling emotions like love. He didn't hate her at all, he simply felt that it was worth it to kill her and take control of the Soul Stone rather than (in his mind) let the universe run amok and destroy itself.

Quote:
"random tribal guy"? Do you mean Heimdall, played by Idris Elba?

You should probably go read the Wikipedia entries for the Thor films

Quote:
Most of this post doesn't make any sense.
Yeah I don't get it man
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #12
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:

It would probably help if you've seen most of the movies. It sounds like you observe what's happening by what random people say online over sitting down to watch something, which is probably why you're confused as to what's going on.

Thanos loved Gamora, they show us that in the film, at least in his own way. And we know the deaths aren't permanent for obvious reasons and the fact that Spiderman 2, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Doctor Strange 2, and Black Panther 2 are all in the pipeline.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:54 PM   #13
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Doctor Strange 2
Doctor Strange 2 has NOT been announced yet.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:22 AM   #14
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Eh, I don't really see how it's fair to blame Jane for having dealings with one of the Infinity Stones when there were five other in play, all changing hands at various points in time (for the most part). By that logic Gamora and Nebula should share equal blame for finding the Soul Stone and allowing Thanos to learn of its whereabouts.

Also, we have to assume that Dr. Strange giving the Time Stone to Thanos is part of the plan, as it was part of the only timeline he found where the combined might of the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Sorcerer Supreme was enough to defeat Thanos. Like he said, it's all part of the endgame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post

The POINT was that the reality stone would have remained inaccessable AT ALL had she not accidentally brought it back out with her and thus brought it into play. Otherwise, no one would have ever even known how/where to find it. And that IS the ONE stone that allows someone to alter reality in the first place. It just needs the power of the others to do it on a cosmic scale rather than local.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics (including TMNT!!) are here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...?showforum=188
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 08:19 AM   #15
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
It would probably help if you've seen most of the movies. It sounds like you observe what's happening by what random people say online over sitting down to watch something, which is probably why you're confused as to what's going on.

Thanos loved Gamora, they show us that in the film, at least in his own way. And we know the deaths aren't permanent for obvious reasons and the fact that Spiderman 2, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Doctor Strange 2, and Black Panther 2 are all in the pipeline.
That is true. I don't feel compelled to see every single movie, just the one's that interest me. I am DC Comics and Spider-Man as far as interest goes. So I have seen all Spider-Man films, Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier, Captain America 3: Civil War, both Guardians of the Galaxy films, and all the Avengers films. I miss out on characters who are not primary supporting characters like the love interest or who the villain of each film is. I also had to ask who the woman working on Vision was. Those were the only two I was lost on. I suppose that is understandable.

As fir the confusion over Thanos actually loving Gamora like a daughter, it is as Gamora said something that makes little sense giving that his plan of genocide makes him show no emotion. I guess its just hard to believe he would feel anything for her. Its easy to see him kill her,but love her? Its not that my post does not make much sense, its just I cannot understand a character like that actually feeling paternal love.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:55 AM   #16
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
As fir the confusion over Thanos actually loving Gamora like a daughter, it is as Gamora said something that makes little sense giving that his plan of genocide makes him show no emotion. I guess its just hard to believe he would feel anything for her. Its easy to see him kill her,but love her? Its not that my post does not make much sense, its just I cannot understand a character like that actually feeling paternal love.
"giving his plan of genocide makes him show no emotion."

I give up.

Tags
avengers cuckgame, captain marvel saves day