The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 02-07-2024, 08:38 AM   #1
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Flavored Waters/Sparkling Water

I started drinking this stuff called Waterloo and it's pretty damn tasty. Got the Orange Vanilla and Blackberry Lemonade flavors, need to try the others. Also had something called Sparkling Ice which is kinda like soda but it's still water lol. Does anyone here drink it as well? If you do, what's your go to?

Last Movie Watched: The Bridge Curse (2020).
Last TV Show Watched: Resident Evil (S1:E2).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 10:51 AM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Regular flavored waters are okay, but don't tend to drink them. I think flavored sparkling water is one of those love it or hate it kind of things.

I recently finally grabbed a couple bottles of the remake of Clearly Canadian for old times sake -- I loved it in my teens -- and it was still pretty okay. (I might buy it again on a rare occasion if I catch it on sale, but only Acme is carrying it here so of course it's overpriced. ) However, a couple times I've tried modern brands (I think one was ICE and can't recall the other) I couldn't stand them. To me they tasted like drinking jet fuel or something, there was so little in the way of real flavor.

Guess I'll stick with the Clearly Canadian. (Unless someone has any suggestions that are similar to it.)

edit: Correction, I forgot about Vitamin Water, a non-sparkling flavored water, I do enjoy that for work sometimes.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 02-07-2024 at 08:15 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 01:31 PM   #3
IMJ
Emperor

All I know is that quite a few of those flavored waters are considered cancer-in-a-bottle. The only one over time that seems to be universally seen as beneficial is Gatorade. But Vitawater and Power Aid and all of the rest routinely seem to be revealed somewhere as "cancer fuel".

I dunno. Next year they will all be the "best thing you can do for your body" so who knows.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 03:06 PM   #4
Wildcat
Foot Elite

I like the ICE ones. The Cherry Limeade and Grape Raspberry are delicious imo. I just got one from the store yesterday.

Hint was also good but the fruit flavor is just slightly noticeable...of course the name Hint

Those little flavor packets or squeeze tubes you add to a glass of water are pretty good too. There’s a huge variety. Kool-Aid, Crush, Hawaiian Punch etc...It depends. I’ve only tried a few. I have a Tang one that’s good. I don’t drink them very often or soda. Maybe once a week. I mostly just have straight water.

Powerade is basically just another brand of Gatorade. Never tried Vitawater.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:23 PM   #5
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
I like the ICE ones. The Cherry Limeade and Grape Raspberry are delicious imo. I just got one from the store yesterday.
They came out with Starburst flavors and now its like drinking liquid crack.

Last Movie Watched: The Bridge Curse (2020).
Last TV Show Watched: Resident Evil (S1:E2).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 03:45 PM   #6
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
They came out with Starburst flavors and now its like drinking liquid crack.
Haven’t seen those yet. Just looked it up. I definitely wanna try it.